More Than One

***Castiel.. Of course.***

It was about a week after the incident. No cases and no monsters aside from Cas being a total bitch. He walked into the kitchen where I was baking, "It smells like a food bomb blew up." I had just gotten off my period and was quite bitchy myself, "Castiel, if you don't like it then leave. My food is perfectly good and everyone enjoys it so shut the hell up!" He shut up immediately and mumbled, "Someone just got over her period.." I snapped, "Castiel! If anyone is on their period it's you. You have been a total bitch this week and have no excuse for it! You walk around like someone just kicked your puppy! Shut up!" Cas looked at me funny, "Men... Don't get periods...?" He said it in almost a questioning tone.

I was trying to be serious but his confusion made me laugh. "Dean said he wanted Apple Pie. It's almost done and for that comment right there, you get the first piece." I told him. He smiled, "Thank you." I nodded and took the pie out of the over, cooling it immediately with my hands. I cut Cas a nice sized piece and called Dean in. "Hey! Why does he get the first slice?" I smiled, trying to hold in laughter, "Because he made me super pissed but fixed it with one sentance. I had told him he was acting like he was on his period and he said-" Cas cut me off in the same tone he had before, "Men... Don't get periods...?" Dean nearly fell to he floor laughing as he held his pie. "He deserves that damn piece of pie."
Both men ate their pie quickly. Dean finished and whispered to me, "You make pie just as good as my mother did." I hugged him for that. He hardly ever talked about his mom, but if he did he was praising her for something. "Thank you. That means a lot, Dean." He kissed me and threw away his dishes. I needed to talk to him... But I had to find the right time.

****SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER !!! IT'S A FILLER FOR THE NEXT ONE WHICH WILL BE UP IN THE NEXT HOUR OR TWO. <3 YOU GUYS! COMMENT, VOTE, AND ENJOY!!****