Surprise Surprise

It had been almost a week since that day with no cases. Which was odd for us because we usually picked up a case within a few days. Monday night Sam and I were laying in my bed enjoying each other's company when he spoke up. "So what are you going to do if this actually happens?" He asked. I knew what he was referring to without even asking. "I have no idea. I know my dad still has no idea that anything happened. Unless Dean told him at some point. Which I'm sure he did." I answered. Sam sighed and absentmindedly started stroking my hair. It was almost nine before any noise besides our breathing was heard. Dean barged in and locked the door behind him, causing both Sam and I to sit up. "Okay, so I've been hearing you two talk about this all week. How in God's name were you stupid enough to not use protection, Sam?" He was pissed. I huddled into the opposite corner of the bed. I sure as hell didn't wanna be beat by Dean. "Dean, we weren't think-" "Yeah, I know Sam. That's how Ben happened with Lisa. Remember me telling you about that? Yeah. I have a son. Best thing to ever happen to me except for the fact that I'm hardly allowed to see him because of us being on the road all the time. You seriously should have been more careful!" Dean was basically shouting at this point. Sam had gotten up and was angrily running his hands through his hair.

"Look, Dean. I know that you've made really stupid mistakes in the past and don't want me making the same ones. What's done is done, though! I can't go back and tell myself to use protection! So lay off! You're such an asshole!" That was the first time I had ever heard Sam call Dean any names to his face. My eyebrows rose in surprise. Dean looked as though he was about ready to throw Sam through a wall. I got up and stepped in between them. "Look Dean," I said, facing him, "I know that neither of us were thinking. It's not only his fault. Stop making him feel shittier than he already does. You are a fucking asshole and you need to stop. If you want to start throwing punches, don't hit him. Hit me." Dean was shell-shocked that I would actually say that to him, "I'm not hitting you. You're a girl. I don't hit girls unless they're monsters." I laughed, "Really? Then what the fuck would you consider me? Because last time I checked, I had both Grace and demon blood in me. I would say whole-heartedly that I am a monster. So fucking hit me you pussy-ass bitch!" I could feel my anger rising to it's peak. I could feel my body burning as Dean tried to hit me. I dodged it and round-house kicked him in the nuts. He doubled over in pain and I kneed him in the face. "Damn! Knock it off!" He yelled. Sam just looked on in amazement as I completely kicked the shit out of his brother. "Are you gonna quit it with the dumb-ass remarks and blaming?" I yelled in question. Dean stood up and gave me the angriest glare he could. He lunged for me again but I easily dodged it and punched him in the face. "Get the fuck out of our room." I told him. I didn't want to reduce him to a bloody, whimpering mess. I would if I had to, though. "Fine." Was all he said before slamming the door behind him. My anger subsided and I was able to breathe normally. "What the hell just happened?" Sam asked me. I shrugged, "I just beat the shit out of your brother." He started laughing which caused me to laugh as well.

We heard the door open and my dad stepped inside. "What's this I hear about you possibly being pregnant?" He was a bit angry as well. We both stopped laughing and I stood up straight. "Uhhh... We... didn't use... ahh.. protection?" it came out as a high-pitched question instead of a statement. My dad lunged for Sam but I stepped in front of him taking the full impact of my dad's fist to my face. I staggered backwards before erupting into a fit of punches and kicks. Once I could see straight again I saw my dad on the floor, bleeding from a cut above his eye and his nose. "Oh my God... I am so sorry..." I whispered, covering my mouth. Tears began to form for some unknown reason. I grabbed my jacket and quick-to-go bag and ran out of the house, grabbing a pair of keys to the car that Bobby gave me on the way out. It was almost pitch-black as I unlocked the two-door pick-up truck and got in. Sam quickly got in next to me and shut the door. I sped off without a word. "He told my dad." Sam said after an hour and a half of driving. I nodded once, tears still coming down my face. Sam sighed and shook his head, "Where are we going?" I shrugged and looked at the sign to the town we were entering. Milwaukee Wisconsin. "We're gonna be stopping here for the night. I have more than enough cash to get us a motel." I told him. I pulled into the first motel I saw and got out, locking up as I did. "Coming with?" I asked him. He nodded and grabbed his bag. "What do you use for a motel name?" I asked him. He smirked, "Freddy Lincoln." I smiled and nodded. "Hello, do you two need a room?" A small red-head asked us from behind the front desk. I smiled, "Yes please. Freddy Lincoln and Amelia Gray." The woman nodded and typed into her computer. My cell rang, popping up Bobby's number. "Bobby's calling." I told him. "Take it. I got this here." I nodded and pushed the 'answer call' button. "Hello?" I heard shouting in the background as Bobby spoke, "All hell's broken loose here, kid. What the hell happened?" I sighed, "Bobby, I don't need anyone else yelling at me tonight. Just ask John or my dad. Hell, even ask Dean. I'm the one who beat the shit outta him." "Alright. Night kid. Be safe." I ended the call and saw Sam walking towards me with keys to a room. "Let's get some sleep. We're gonna have a full day of driving tomorrow.

We opened the door to the small room with one king bed. I sighed and flopped down, dropping my bag on the floor. "Oh my God is this nice." I moaned. Sam laughed a little and got undressed, getting under the covers. I was already in my PJ's, so I just got under and fell asleep almost instantly.

***Holy crap... Amanda beat the hell outta Dean.... What's gonna happen next? coment, vote, and enjoy! <3 you guys!!***