Baby Blues

It had been six months since that day I rescued Charlie. She had become a huge part of our lives. She went on hunts and wasn't afraid to kill anything. It was amazing. I was seven months along with two to go. It. Was. Hell. I was laying on the couch - Dean didn't let me do much - with Dean and Charlie checking on me every five minutes. I felt a pain in my stomach which my mother said was a Braxton Hix contraction. "Ooo... Ow." I said. Dean was there in an instant asking me if I was ok. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just another fake contraction. Heyy.. Could you bring me some Apple Pie since I'm not allowed to get up unless I have to pee?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah, of course." I really needed to pee after he left to the kitchen. Sam and I had turned eighteen a month apart from each other. I had found out that I was having a girl at four months. I got all baby stuff for my birthday. I got up and a gush of water fell to the floor. A real contraction hit and I screamed, "HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING WATER JUST BROKE!" Everyone was around me in an instant. "Breathe honey... You have to breathe." My mother instructed. ""Gabriel and Cas need to be here! They're the ones delivering her!" I yelled. Two thuds sounded and they made everyone but Dean back off. Sam went to his room with John while Charlie, my mom, and my dad stayed in the room. "Okay, next contraction and you need to push, Cuz." Gabriel said. I nodded as they laid me on the couch. Lucky for me I was in a skirt today. "Owww!!" I yelled, pushing as the contraction hit. "Oh damn. She really wants out. Couple more pushes!" Gabe said excitedly. The contractions were back-to-back. I pushed again and Gabe yelled, "Her head's out!" He was way too excited about this. If he wasn't near my feet I would've smacked him. "Shut up and get her out!" I yelled, pushing again. We all heard her crying as she came out fully. She looked perfect even all covered in blood and goo.

"Naomi Grace..." I breathed, smiling. Dean and I had decided on a name with Sam's help. Cas got her all clean and dressed in one of the pink outfits I'd bought her - well stole but who's saying anything? - and handed her to me. Gabe was working on cleaning me up while I held Naomi. "Hey sweetheart. You're so beautiful." I cooed as she grabbed my finger. She was perfectly healthy according to Cas. That was a good thing considering she was two months early. "Just like your mommy." Dean said softly to her. I smiled and kissed him. I passed her to Dean and he cradled her as though she would break. "Let's weigh her." Gabriel said, producing a scale out of thin air. Tricksters had their perks. She was a whopping 11.5 Lbs. No wonder it hurt so bad. "Such a big girl!" I said. Sam came out about ten minutes after she was born. Dean and I had privately discussed that Sam would be her dad and Dean would be her step-dad. "Wanna hold your daughter?" I asked him. He gave me a confused look but took her from Dean. "She has your eyes and my mouth." Sam said in wonder. I nodded with a laugh. "Who gets to be the godparents?" Charlie asked. I smiled because her and Gabe had been dating for awhile now. "You and Gabriel." I told her. Sam was enjoying spending time with Naomi, which gave Dean and I time to talk. "She's beautiful. I wonder what type of hunter she'll turn out to be?" He said it more than asked it. "I don't know. probably bad-ass like her dad and sweet like her mom." I said. Dean seemed happy to be a father of a child that he could actually see. "We should take her to Lisa's so that she can meet Ben." I suggested. Dean shrugged, "I'm supposed to go there this Saturday, so I suppose we could take her over. Lisa has heard a lot about you from me." He was smiling like an idiot. Sam handed her back to me as she began to cry. I had decided that breast-feeding would be best for her considering we had no way of getting formula in our present situation. She latched on immediately and took huge gulps.

"Whoa! Slow down there girly. You'll get a tummy ache!" She seemed to unders tand because she did slow down. "Since she's an Angel her brain will grow twice as fast, as will her body." My mother said. I nodded, not knowing whether to be happy or sad about it. She would grow up extra fast and not get to enjoy just being a baby. Though I remember that I hated being a baby, so maybe she does as well. "We picked up a case in Amarillo. Dad, Charlie, Chuck and I will take this one. You guys stay here and take care of Naomi." Sam said as he grabbed a duffel bag from my dad. I nodded, "Be safe you guys." I told them. Sam smiled and kissed Naomi's head, "Be back soon honey. Daddy loves you." She detached and turned towards Sam, "Addy." She said. We all were speechless as she smiled, "Addy Saff." I nodded, "Yes, baby. Daddy Safe." I smiled and hugged her. This was going to be a learning experience for all of us. I only hoped that whatever they were hunting wasn't a Wendigo.

*** Hey guys! So the baby is born and John, Charlie, Chuck, and Sam are going on a hunt without Dean or Amanda! I'm sure they'll be worried. What will happen on the hunt? hmmm.. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy! <3 You guys!***