Forever and Always

***Dean and Amanda's wedding rings.***

We had an amazing first night as an actually married couple. We had already lived together since we met... So that wouldn't be a problem at all. Naomi had fun with Charlie and Sam that night. When we got back, Sam was sleeping on the couch dressed like a fairy princess; makeup and all. Dean had nudged him awake and said, "Dude, did the faeries come back and get you?" I couldn't help but laugh at the expression on Sam's face. Those evil little creatures were definitely not something that you messed with.

It was a few days after the wedding and we had a case already. "Where's the case at?" I asked Dean, setting my chin on his shoulder from behind. He pointed at the newspaper's name at the top, "Seattle Washington. About four hours." I nodded slightly and stood back up, "Well who's all coming on this one?" We always had to figure out who was going and who was staying to make sure Naomi didn't burn the bunker down. When Dean and I had argued about it the first time, it went a little like this:
"She is not staying home alone, Dean!" I shouted at him in the kitchen. Dean was trying to convince me that Naomi would be fine here. "She'll be fine, Mandy! Why can't you just accept that our daughter is growing up?!" I huffed and turned away, "Because she isn't even a year old in human time." I heard Dean chuckle, "Well I suppose if you really want someone to stay here with her we can all switch off on hunting trips. One time Sam can stay, and another time Charlie can stay. Maybe you and I could stay as well sometime." I smiled slightly, knowing I'd won the argument. "At least now I know she won't burn the bunker down..." I muttered. Dean went into a fit of laughter. "Burn... The bunker... Down!?" He said between his fits. I nodded, not understanding why he was laughing. "Why are you laughing? It isn't funny... I was being serious." Could you not actually burn the bunker down then? "It's an iron walled, salt protected, holy water infused bunker..... There is no way she would be able to burn it down, Mandy.

I snapped out of the memory when Dean waved his hand in my face. "Hey, you ok?" He was asking. "Yeah, just remembering our argument about someone staying with Naomi... I didn't know that it was next to impossible to burn down the bunker!" I smiled and Dean went into a similar fit of laughter as the first time we had the conversation. "No.... She would not be able to burn it down." He said at the end. I nodded and turned on my heel to find Charlie and Sam. They were in his room researching again. I swear that's all they ever do besides eat.

"Guys." I said, knocking on the door. Sam opened it and smiled, "Hey. What's up?" I shrugged, "Figuring out who's gonna stay with Naomi this time. So anyone want first dibs?" Charlie sighed, "I'd kinda like to go on a hunt. I think Sam would to. We were just talking about it." I nodded, "Dean!!!" I yelled. He came running with wide eyes. "Charlie and Sam wanna go with you on the hunt so I'll stay here with Naomi. Where's our dads?" It dawned on me that they hadn't been around for awhile. "Some fishing thing." Dean said. They grabbed their duffels and were headed out. Dean kissed me before leaving, "I love you." I smiled, "I love you to." "Forever and always, Mandy."

***SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WROTE THIS IN THE CAR!!! Lol COMMENT, VOTE, ENJOY!!! <3 YOU GUYS!***