He Did What

***Fangirl... Sammy.***

It had been three days and Naomi was currently in the backseat of my blue Camaro. Dean was severely hurt and in the hospital. Sam had called and said that there were a bunch of Werewolves and one had got Dean. He was in critical condition under the name Steven Range. I was to tell them that I was Samantha Range, his wife, and Naomi was Scarlet Range, our daughter. We were less than five minutes away and Naomi made it snow in the car. In 80 degree weather. But it stuck to everything. "Naomi! Please stop the snow... People are going to see that." She stopped it and it instantly evaporated. "Is dad gonna be ok?" She asked with a yawn. Did I mention that it was 1 AM? "He's in critical condition, baby. I don't know." Cas had raised him once... Maybe he can raise him again if he died... I didn't even want to think about that.

Sam was calling my phone. "What's up?" I answered. "Cas is here as Dean's uncle. He's in the room right now trying to do everything he can. How far are you?" I looked at the signs, "About five minutes." I heard Cas in the background, "I couldn't heal him much... But he's at least stable for now." I gunned it and saw the exit for the hospital. "Be there in a little bit." I said. We pulled into the parking lot and Sam was waiting outside for me. I got Naomi out of the backseat and ran to Sam, giving him a hug. "How is he?" She asked Sam with another yawn. Sam smiled sadly, "He's stable for now. Come on." We followed him inside but reception stopped us, "Names and who are you here to see?" She asked. "Samantha Range. I'm Steven Range's wife. This is our daughter Scarlet Range." She nodded and let us all back. Dean's body was hooked up to so many tubes... Sam locked the door and Naomi got out the board. It was all set up. "Dean, are you here? And I swear if you make a comment about a slumber party..." The slider slid to 'yes'. I gasped, "Oh thank God!" He was spelling... I r-e-a-l-l-y d-o-n-t l-i-k-e h-o-s-p-i-t-a-l-s.
I laughed, "Well considering you're in a coma you don't have much of a choice." I said. "I can heal him back to full health." Naomi said after checking him over. The slider slid to 'no'. "Why not?" I asked him. S-h-e d-o-e-s-n-t h-a-v-e t-o k-e-e-p s-a-v-i-n-g m-e. "I'm saving your damn life, dad. Deal with it." She said. The slider slid to 'fine' which is one that we made up for the board.
A white light emitted from his body and his heart-rate was normal again. His blood pressure was even normal. He opened his eyes just as I was putting the board away. Sam unlocked the door and rushed out, "Nurse! Nurse!" Everything happened so fast after that. Two doctors came in to check everything and we were sent out to the waiting room. A doctor came out and talked to us, "Mrs. Range, your husband is stable and will be able to go home later today. That was a huge miracle. Luck is on your side today." I smiled and thanked him while Charlie played with Naomi. Luckily, Charlie still had some Barbies packed from the last hospital visit. The same doctor came out in a panic, "He's asking for a Mandy?" I smiled, "It's our code names for each other... I have one for him to." I explained. He nodded and brought me back. "Slumber party my ass. More like a nightmare." He told me when I walked in. "Yeah. Sorry... It was what Sam told me to bring. He said something about another time you were in the hospital...?" He shook his head, "Don't ask." I smiled and sat in the armchair next to his bed, "You sure did scare me, Dean. I thought you'd be dead when we got here. Naomi healed you completely after Cas couldn't heal you enough." Dean's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Wow... So she was more powerful than Cas?" I nodded. "Well that shifter was right then.... She is more powerful than any other creature on earth." I nodded again, "yeah, she is."
***AS PER HELP FROM supernaturallvr I WROTE THIS CHAPTER! COMMENT, VOTE, AND ENJOY!! <3 YOU GUYS!!***