Troubles Arise

**SORRY GUYS. THE OTHER UPDATE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR A DIFF BOOK. HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE. Also, above is Naomi as she is in this chapter.***

It had been three days with no call from my dad. Naomi was growing like a weed and talking a lot more. She picked up on Dean and I's conversations and started to swear when she dropped something. Her baby-tone was almost totally gone. Dean and I were in the living room with Naomi bringing out a couple of her toys, she dropped one on her foot, "Son-of-a-bitch!" She yelled it quite loud, causing Dean to stand up. "Naomi, please don't say that." He said, exhausted from the three days of no case. Naomi had grown to be the size of a nine-year-old in just three days. "Sorry, dad. I dropped my Polly car." Polly Pockets were her favorite toy. She was carrying a fairly large tote box filled to the brim. I stood up and took the tote while she picked up her car, carrying it to the middle of the living room. "Thanks, mom. Hey, when is Daddy-Sam gonna be back?" She asked. Her speech was impeccable. "I don't know, honey. Soon I hope." I looked at Dean with a worried glance. He returned it with a sad smile. My phone rang at that point and I grabbed it, seeing 'DAD' pop up on the screen. "Hello? What's going on?" I answered. My dad coughed a little but spoke, "Well it definitely is a Wendigo. Sam got caught and taken somewhere. It grabbed him and disappeared before we could do anything." I sat on the couch and put my head between my knees, "I think I'm gonna be sick." I handed the phone to Dean and blocked out every sound, trying to focus on not losing my lunch. 'What the hell did that thing want with Sammy? Was he on another suicide mission? Why did it not just kill him?' Were the thoughts running through my head. "Mommy, Daddy-Dean wants to talk to you." Naomi's voice broke through my blockade and I nodded, getting up.

"Dean, what's going on?" I asked after I found him in the kitchen. "Sam got taken by the damn Wendigo. It didn't kill him. Yet. They think they know where it is but aren't sure." I closed my eyes and shook my head, anger and sadness running through my body. "I'm gonna go find him with my mom. Stay here with Naomi." He nodded and I went to my mom's room, knocking on the door. "Just a second!" She yelled. I heard her whispering to someone and then the closet door shutting. Oh hell no. She opened the door and I ran in. "Dean! GET IN HERE!" I screamed. I had my mother pinned to the floor with an Angel blade to her neck. "What- What the hell?" I nodded towards the closet, "Look in there." My mother had a wicked smile plastered across her face, "You'll never find it without me alive." She sang it rather than saying it. Dean opened the door and found his brother tied to the rung at the top of the closet. Sam's eyes got wide. He had a gag in his mouth. I got my mother up and used the excess rope to tie her to the bed, "Don't fucking move or I will cut you." I told her. She nodded patiently as we got Sam down. "That bitch tried to drain me of blood!" He said after his gag was off. "Yeah. That bitch is gonna get a rude awakening when I torture her for answers." I mumbled. "Don't threaten me with a good time. I'm not your mother, if you haven't already realized that." I shot her a glare and stood over her with the blade. "Time to have some fun. Dean, go get the other things from the basement." I had a smile on my face. I was gonna have fun with this one.

__________________________________________________________________

Two days and countless hours of torture later, she still wasn't spilling where the thing was. The killings had apparently stopped and my dad and John were back. Charlie was holed up in her room doing research with Sam. "So I have an idea, you evil bitch." I said. Ever since I tied her up, the killings stopped. "Maybe you are the Wendigo. But since you're an Angel you can take on any form. Which is why you chose my mother. You sick bitch." I slashed her across the leg, leaving a nice deep cut. "Maybe I am. I know I'm the one who controls it. It's a dead Wendigo's shell. I knew you'd be too stupid to figure it out." I stabbed her arm and she screamed. "Well good to know because now I'm going to kill you." I stabbed her in the chest and watched the life drain from her eyes. "Stupid psychotic Angel." I mumbled, walking out and to Dean. Naomi had subsided growing yesterday and now just looked as though she was twelve, or thirteen. "Mom! I need your help!" She yelled from her room. I went in and saw her holding two boxes. "What is it baby?" She sighed and mumbled, "I don't know how to use these but was too embarrased to ask Charlie." I nodded with a smile. "You should use that one first." I pointed to the box with PADS printed in big, pink, bold lettering. "The other ones are for after you've had sex and can handle them." She nodded and went to the bathroom. I waited for her to come out, "Is it showing?" She had Sam's color hair that was down to her waist, bright blue eyes, and both Sam and I's figure. "No it isn't." I told her. She was wearing a cute navy-blue dress with a little white collar. She had white stockings and black buckle shoes with a small heel. "Where did you get that outfit?" She shrugged, "Found it in a trunk downstairs and thought it was cute. It was way too big for me so I shrunk it a bit."

A trunk downstairs with clothes? I knew we had a lot of trunks but not with clothes. "Okay, well did you find anything else cool?" Maybe she found some diaries or something. "Yeah, I found a diary from a guy named Archie Cress. He has so many notes in here that it surpasses John's journal." I smiled as she pulled it out. "Go give that to your father. He's in Charlie's room studying." She nodded and we both walked out. She ran off in the other direction while I went and sat down by Dean. "She was using a Wendigo's dead shell to transform into it. I killed her." I told him as I laid my head against his shoulder. He sighed, "Good. Hey, what was Naomi wearing?" I laughed, "She found it in the basement in a trunk and thought it was cute." He nodded. I started dozing off, listening to the TV and Dean's heartbeat.

***REAL CHAPTER. HAHA. HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT!!! COMMENT, VOTE, AND ENJOY! <3 YOU GUYS!***