The Demons Will Rise

***Picture is of the truck***

Another day with no contact from our dads. Dean had been out all day, so Sammy and I were stuck at the motel. "Willyougooutwithme." I heard Sam say it all together like it was one word. "Uhh... What?" I asked him, not sure if I heard him right. "Will you... Ummm... Do you wanna date me?" He said as he looked at his hands. I smiled and got up off the floor, "Yes, Sam, I do." I sat on his lap and kissed him for the first time in seven years. This was a kiss filled with pent-up emotion and want. My cell began to ring just as things got heated. "Of course they'd be calling now.." I muttered.

Bobby Singer came up on the caller ID. "Yeah." I said. "Mandy? Oh my God. Kid, your dad had an accident. It doesn't look good. John's at the hospital with him now. Where the hell is Dean?" My dad might die? "He's been out all day. How the hell are we supposed to get to the hospital?! And which one?" I asked him. Sam gave me a 'what the hell' look. I held up a finger as I grabbed a pen and paper, "It's New London general. I have a friend up there that can take you and Sam. He'll be there in a few minutes. Keep me updated kid." "I will. Bye Bobby." I hung up and looked at Sam with tears, "My dad got hurt. He's at the hospital. Bobby's friend is coming to take us there. It doesn't look good, Sam..." He hugged me as the tears came. "Hey, it's ok Amanda... We'll get through this like we do anything else." He rubbed my back as he spoke, hoping to calm me.

We heard a knock, followed by, "Hey, I'm Harold. Bobby said you needed a ride to the hospital?" I grabbed a knife and opened the door, ready to stab. The guy looked at me and stepped back. He definitely looked like a friend of Bobby's. Back-woods-hunting-in-the-mud was basically spelt across his forehead. "Yeah, hi. My dad's hurt and in the hospital. Bobby called and told us you'd be here." I told the guy. Sam stood directly behind me, hand on my shoulder. "Well c'mon then. Amanda and Sam?" Sam nodded, "Yeah. What's your name again?" The guy smiled and tipped his baseball hat, "Harold Piper." We walked out and got into his truck. Once again basically spelt Back-woods-hunter across this guys forehead. "So New London General I'm guessin'?" I nodded and buckled up. "Okay. It's right off the highway. Should be about five minutes." Sam nodded and smiled politely.

There was complete silence on the way there. Not even the radio was on... "Well I hope your dad gets better kid. Call me if you need anything." The guy gave me a Salvage Yard card before driving off. "What is it with back-woods hunters and their salvage yards?" I asked out loud. I saw Sam shrug as we walked inside. I knew my dad's alias for hospitals... "Hello, can I help you two?" I smiled at the nurse and nodded, "Yeah. My dad is in here and I was told that he might not make it. His name is Gerard Frysinger?" I told her. She typed on her computer for a minute and nodded, "Yes. His brother Christopher Winters is here. Can I get your names?" "Ashley Frysinger and Jared Winters." The woman nodded and brought us back to John. "Oh thank God you two are here..." He said, giving us both hugs. "I'll let the doc know you're here, Ashley." I nodded and thanked her before sitting down with John and Sam. "So what happened?" I asked him. He sniffled and shook his head, "There was a werewolf and he got your dad. We just made it out of there. I was lucky to only get out with scratches. The vamps and the wolves are working together for some reason." He whispered to Sam and I. I nodded, putting my head in my hands. "I don't know how to help-" I stopped and thought a second. "I do know how he can get back to full strength." The doctor walked out and greeted us, "Ashley, your dad is on death's doorstep. You should come back and say your goodbyes." I nodded sadly. He took me back and I saw my dad's nearly lifeless body. "I'll give you a few minutes." I nodded as he closed the door. I sat in the chair by his bedside, needing Castiel.

"Cas, I really need you. My dad's nearly dead and I don't know what else to do... Please hurry." Seconds later I heard a soft thud behind me. "Let me see him." I moved so that Cas was able to get to him and watched as he healed him to the point of survival. His heart-rate began shifting back to normal and his vitals seemed better. "That's as much as I can do." He said, stepping back. I hugged him, "Thank you!" I pushed the call button after Cas left and the doctor came rushing in. "How is he doing better?" He asked, completely stunned. "I don't know. I was sitting here talking to him and his heart rate just went up. I have no clue.." I acted completely stunned as well, obviously doing a good job of it. "Let me check his vitals." I did and the doctor looked over at me, eyes wide with shock. His brown hair was thinning, grey eyes happy but stunned, and his weight clearly needed to be addressed. "He's back to stable condition. You're going to need to go back out by your friends for now. I'll keep you updated." I nodded and walked out, praising myself for remembering Castiel and thanking him over and over in my head. John and Sam saw my expression and gave confused stares. "Cas healed him back to stable condition. He's gonna be ok!" I half-yelled the last part after whispering the first. Oh this was a grace that I would never be able to repay.

***YAYYY!!! I SHALL BE UPDATING SOON AGAIN!! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! <3 YOU GUYS!!***