Memories

***THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO supernaturallvr BECAUSE I GOT THE IDEA OF BRINGING AMANDA'S MOM BACK FROM HER.***
I could only stare as she walked to my dad. "Holy shit, it actually worked." He said. "I've been trying to find you guys since the fire. You all were blocked for some reason." I nodded slowly, walking towards her. Raven black hair down to her waist, ice blue eyes, and a skinny body. She looked like me twenty years from now. "Mom..." I breathed, hugging her. She hugged me back as I cried. "Shhh... Baby, it's ok. I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere soon." A memory hit me like a ton of bricks right then...

"Mommy!" I yelled it as she came into the house. "Hey sweetheart! Miss me?" I nodded as I jumped into her arms. My three-year old body was so tiny and fragile... "I brought you home a present. It's one to ward off those mean Angels that you say come at night." I smiled and watched her pull out an Emerald necklace. "Mommy! It's so pretty!" I squealed. "Yes baby... Keep this always and you'll never have to deal with them again."

I pulled back and touched the necklace around my neck. "Mom.... The necklace..." I said it in a broken tone. She nodded, "That's why I couldn't find you... You never took it off." She smiled and hugged me again. "I missed you..." I said. "I missed you to baby." She replied. "That's your mom?" Dean asked me. I looked at him with my hand holding hers. "Yeah... She came back." I said. I wiped a tear away and smiled. "She's hot!" He breathed, shocked that she looked so good. "That's my wife, son." My dad told him. They shared a kiss and my mother sat on my dad's lap. "Where have you been for the last thirteen years?" I asked her. "Trying to find you guys at every corner of the earth. I tried to get back babygirl. I really did." I believed her. I had no reason not to. John threw holy water in her face and she spit out what got in her mouth. "Yeah. Not a demon, John." She said. He shrugged, "Had to be sure."

We talked for what seemed like hours of old memories and what we'd all been up to. "Amanda, I must say that your father had no intention of hurting you by keeping that secret. He only wanted what he thought was best." My mother told me in a light tone. I nodded, "I know... I forgive him for that." Everything from the past twenty-four hours seemed not to matter then. Only when I ran to the bathroom and threw up was our good day interrupted. "Breathe... It's okay.." My mother soothes as she held my hair back. Sam held my hand with a worried look on his face. "How long will this go on?" I asked, afraid of the answer. "Depends. Sometimes a few months and sometimes all nine." My mother replied. I nodded and stood up, feeling really dizzy all of a sudden. "I think I'm gonna pass out." I said. Everything went black shortly after.

***SO HER MOM IS BACK!! COMMENT, VOTE, AND ENJOY!! <3 YOU GUYS!***