It's Ok, It's Alright

Darkness... All I could see was darkness around me. I was standing on some un-known platform that was pitch black. "Hello?!" I called to clearly nobody as my voice echoed. I started walking in a straight line towards nothing, hoping to find something. A light seemed to turn on as I saw the room I was in. It had cool, stone walls and a brick floor. Chains hung from the ceiling as well as the walls. This was a torture room. "Hello, Amanda." A familiar British male's voice said from behind the huge metal door. "Crowley. What the hell do you want and why am I here?" I asked, a bit angry. I heard him chuckle, "You're not here, darling. Your mind is here. I suppose you don't remember, do you?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Remember what? "You were here a very long time ago. You hadn't been sent down to earth yet. This is one of your memories that I just so happened to be able to enter." I backed up against the wall, feeling for any loose stones. No luck so far. "Why am I remembering this? What happened here?" I asked in fear. I don't think that I actually want to know... I heard him snap his fingers and a scene appeared before me. A young me that was standing with her hands chained to the wall opposite me, a man who looked to be one of Crowley's goons, and a table with a vast array of weapons. "Where is it?" The man said in a deep voice. I shook my head tiny head, "I don't know! They hid it!" A blade cut into my skin, causing a soft blue glow to emit from the gash. "I asked you a question you little bitch! Now where is the tablet!?" I was sweating and breathing heavily, an angry look on my face. "I. Don't. Know." I said slowly. "Maybe you should learn to be smarter and get the right Angel next time." This seemed to anger him more as he injected me with something that looked to be blood. I screamed and tried to turn away with no luck. "Stay put and I'll bring in some persuasion..." The scene faded and I was back in the empty room. "Now, we don't want anything bad to happen... So why don't you tell me where it is." Crowley was standing in front of me as I got a stone loose. I smirked and rose my eyebrows, "How about you go fuck yourself?" I asked him, raising my hand and throwing him against the door. I closed my eyes and focused on trying to make him leave. He started to cough, "S-Stop!" He said frantically. "Nope." All of a sudden a white light flashed before me and the dream faded....

I sat up fast, breathing heavily and screamed. "Whoa, are you ok? What happened?" Sam asked, taking my hand. I shook my head, too shocked to speak. "Send Dean in." I told him. He gave me a confused look but left the room. Dean walked in a few seconds later. "What's up?" I looked at him with fear in my eyes, "I was tortured as a child before I was sent to Earth. I also am able to throw Crowley across a room and choke him." Dean looked confused so I stood up and began explaining, "I was dreaming... Or more like a memory... Crowley was there. He said that because he was a part of it that he could enter that memory with no problems. He showed me myself at four years old. I was being tortured to find the tablet. He asked me to tell him where it was and I told him to go fuck himself. I had thrown him against a wall and started choking him when the dream faded and I woke up here." Dean had listened politely through the whole explanation. He sighed and rubbed his face, "Well I've never had that happen to me before, but my advice is this: Don't do anything that you might regret later on.

I know that right now it seems like the best option to kill Crowley, but I know from experience that it would be the worst thing you could do. He needs us and we need him. I'm just trying to save your ass before you do something extremely stupid." I nodded slowly, "How long was I out for?" I was a bit scared of the answer to that. "You were out for five days. We brought you back to the bunker three days ago. Your mom said that you'd be fine and just needed rest. We all were worried sick." I smiled, "Well thank you... I didn't know you actually cared so much." I ruffled his hair and he slapped my hand away. I felt something odd when he slapped it away. I jumped back when I did and yelped a little. "Did I actually hurt you?!" He asked, alarmed. I shook my head, "No... I'm fine." I walked out and found Sam sitting around the table with my dad, my mom, John, and Cas. "Hi guys." I said, grabbing a glass soda bottle from the cooler. "You feeling alright?" Sam asked. I nodded as I took a swig, "Yeah, I'm fine, Sammy." Castiel looked at me skeptically. "Cas, can I talk to you?" I asked him, walking towards the basement. I heard him following close behind. "What is it you wish to speak to me about?" He asked after I stopped. I sighed, "Cas, I love Sam." He cocked his head, "I do not see a problem with that." I nodded, contemplating how to say the next thing. "I... I also love Dean, Cas. I know I've hated him for the longest time. I honestly think he's really sweet when he wants to be. When he isn't putting on the tough-guy front. He actually listened to me when I needed him. He even gave me advice, Cas. What the hell do I do?" He seemed to be thinking as he stared at me, "Well who do you love more?" I frowned, "Neither of them. I love them the same, Cas. That's why I don't know what to do." My mom came down the stairs then, "I heard everything through Cas. Honey, why didn't you tell me?" I shrugged, "Because you just got back and I just figured it out myself." She nodded, letting Cas go back upstairs. "Well what I did for your father is made a list of pros and cons. Then I trivia-ed him on myself. So maybe you could do the same thing?"

I nodded slowly, starting to smile, "Okay. Thank you mom." I hugged her before bolting back upstairs and to my room. I locked the door and grabbed a notebook, beginning to write. Sam Pros: Kind, great in bed, caring, good cook. Sam Cons: Rough, doesn't like confrontation, needs protecting, hardly any meat

Dean Pros: Kind, willing to talk when needed, not pushy, cares about me, dick-like sense of humor, good cook when he wants to be

Dean Cons: A bit of a jerk when mad, doesn't talk about his feelings, flirty

My list was made and now it was time to trivia the boys. I needed to think of questions... I went out to the kitchen and announced, "Sam and Dean, I am going to be quizzing you two. Please come to the basement." I walked out and downstairs. A confused Sam and Dean came down seconds later. "Dean, wait upstairs while I quiz Sammy." This was a hell of a lot for me. I didn't know why I suddenly liked Dean. I knew I liked him a little before, but it was mostly hatred. Growing up possibly? "What is this about?" Sam asked me. I sat down at a table with one chair facing the other. "Just sit down, Sam." He did and I began, "If we were fighting a vampire nest and one of them got me, what would you do?" He rose an eyebrow, "Uhhh... I would get you away from him somehow and cut his head off." I nodded. That was an interesting answer... "If I was seriously upset about something, like somebody dying, what would you do to make me feel better?" Again his eyebrow rose, "I would hug you and tell you everything would be alright. Then I'd make you your favorite meal and let you eat in bed." I nodded again. He wasn't doing too hot... "Okay, last question." I said, thinking. "If we were on the road and another man hit on me at a bar, what course of action would you take?" If he says talk to the guy... "I would put my arm around your waist and kiss you. I would then tell the guy that you were taken and walk away with you." I nodded. "Send Dean down." He got up and left. Sam's answers were alright but not exactly great. Dean sat in the chair across from me and smiled, "I know what this is about but Sammy doesn't." I nodded and began, "If we were fighting a vampire nest and one of them got me, what would you do?" Dean smirked, "I would wait until he was distracted and kick his legs out from underneath him. Then I would chop off his head." I nodded. Wow, that was actually good. "Okay, number two. If I was seriously upset about something, like somebody dying, what would you do to make me feel better?" Dean's smile widened, "I would let you vent to me and give you advice if you wanted it. Then I'd get us pie and video games until we fell asleep on the couch." I nodded again. Damn... The last question was going to be different than Sam's. "What would you do if I decided to keep this baby?" Dean's eyes flashed with confusion and then understanding. "I would help you and be there for it always." I nodded and sent him back up. This was going to be a bitch to figure out.

**** Well that was a game changer. I promise there'll be hunts in the upcoming chapters! I'm building up the drama. :D comment, vote, and enjoy! <3 you guys!!****