The What Was Buried Where?

The box itself was in almost perfect condition. "What's inside it, Mandy?" Dean asked, trying to look over my shoulder. There were a few things... One: a perfectly made dress from the 1867 time period. Two: a leather holster for the Colt. Three: a picture of Samuel with a Sheriff badge. And four: a handwritten letter to me. "A dress, leather holster, a picture, and a letter." I told them. Sam peeked from behind me as I pulled out the dress. It was a red, cotton gown that looked to be tailored to fit like an evening gown from our time. "Oh my God... this is beautiful..." I whispered, holding it up to me. It would be a perfect fit. It had gold pearls for straps and around the bust-line which were beautiful. I laid it across the couch and pulled out the letter, "Amanda, thank you so much for the weapons you gave me. They proved very handy in killing some werewolves and demons. The dress that comes with this was tailored by a woman who saw you and told me that she would love to make you one. The leather holster is for The Colt. You'll be able to grab and shoot much easier. You were right about keeping the town safe as well. I was made Sheriff shortly after you left. There is an item that I was given by a man who called himself The Trickster, I was told to bury it and keep it hidden until the time came when a young girl by the name of Amanda needed it. It's in Hawkeye, Nebraska near the Gas 'N Sip off the highway. You'll need it soon. Safe travels, and good luck. -Samuel Colt." After reading it aloud my vision began to blur and I felt myself falling into some sort of dream...

I was in a bright meadow with a clear, blue sky. "Hey! Little Duck! Come see what dad gave us!" I heard my cousin Gabriel call from across the field. I ran towards him and saw he was holding a tablet of some sort. "What is it Gabey?" I asked in my two-year-old voice. He smiled and looked at me, "It's an Angel tablet. You're gonna need it someday and I get to personally deliver it to who you'll need it from." It had Enochian written on it. Our native language... "Why do I need it Gabey? I don't wanna leave you, Lucy, and Mikey up here by yourselves. I wanna stay here forever." I said sadly. I knew that a time would come when I would be going to Earth for some unkown reason. "You have to, Little Duck... I wish you could stay here forever to." I hugged him and everything began to fade into black.

What the hell just happened? I woke up on the couch with everyone standing over me. "Are you okay?" Bobby asked, concern evident in his eyes. I nodded and slowly sat up, "Dad. What the hell did I just see? Am I an Angel?" His eyes grew wide and fearful as he put his hands up in defense. "Your mother... She told me this would happen. Yes, you are. Your mother was part Angel and I didn't think anything of it when we got married. She told me that you could, someday, remember everything that happened before you were given to her. They put new memories inside your mind and told us everything would work out for the best. I never thought this day would come and I am so sorry." He said it in conviction of himself. He knew he had been wrong in not telling me about who I was and that I was a freaking Demon-Angel-Human hybrid. "I'm a fucking hybrid. You seriously didn't think to tell me that? What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I screamed, storming out of the living room and up to my room, locking the door.

"Fuck! Why the fuck did he not tell me? Gabriel I hate you!" A thud sounded from near my dresser and I spun to see my cousin standing with a shocked look. "Well hello there not-so-little-duck. What's all the commotion about?" I shook my head and flopped face-first into my pillow with tears streaming down my cheeks. "I am a fucking hybrid, Gabey! My dad knew... all along... and didn't even... think to tell me." I said in between sobs. My bed dipped and a hand was rubbing circles into my back, "It's ok Amanda. In my wise, older cousin words... Your dad was only trying to do and say what was best for you at the time." I laughed a little, "You're only ten minutes older than me, Gabe. My dad left me home alone for weeks on end with only Castiel to keep me company after I called him. My dad didn't call to check on me or anything. I am a fucking hybrid and he knew! How is that 'the best for me'?" He sighed and a knock on my door was heard, "Amanda, it's Sam." I pointed towards the door and told Gabe, "Open it and let him in." I didn't even look up when Sam came in. "Hello Sammy-boy. I'm her cousin, so don't get your panties in a bunch or try and kill me." Gabriel told him. "Are you ok?" Sam asked, putting a hand on my back. I sat up and looked at him, trying to be brave. "Yeah, of course. Who wouldn't be ok with being a fucking freak-of-nature?" My tone was laced thick with sarcasm. Sam sighed and sat down next to me, "You're not a freak, Amanda. You're amazing, kind-hearted, and all around a fantastic person. I understand why you think you're a freak, but to me you're just a normal girl that I absolutely adore." I smiled a little as he spoke. "Thanks, Sammy... What do I do about my dad?"

"Well you could forgive him. That's just from an Arch-Angel's perspective. I've put Sam and Dean through hell but Sam isn't trying to kill me." Gabe said with a sassy smirk. He produced a lollipop out of thin air and handed it to me, "Gotta go, kid. See ya." I opened it and saw that it was my favorite flavor, Lemon. "Well I think you should give it some time. I know he realizes his mistake in not telling you and feels super guilty about it. Think about forgiving him, Amanda. Please?" I sighed and nodded. "Okay fine." I took my black hair out of it's bun and let it cascade around my body. I really should think about cutting it. "I'll let you sleep on it and come back tomorrow morning." Sam got up to leave but I caught his hand before he could get to the door, "Stay, Sammy... Please..." It was more begging than a question but he nodded. I got up and changed as Sam was turned towards the vanity, being polite. I had on a hot-pink tank-top and black yoga pants. "You can look now, Moose." I told him. "Where did you come up with that name?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged, "You're tall. I'm gonna start calling Dean Squirrel to piss him off." Sam laughed a little and shut off my light, climbing into the queen-size bed with me, fully clothed. I had my head on his chest and he had his hand rubbing small, soft circles into my back. "Goodnight Princess." I smiled as I started drifting, "Goodnight Sam."

*** OKAY SO I AM HOPING THAT THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY UPLOADS THIS TIME! I AM SO SORRY THAT IT DIDN'T UPLOAD PROPERLY BEFORE YOU GUYS. COMMENT AND VOTE. <3 YOU GUYS!!***