Not Gonna Take It

***THE BASIS OF THIS CHAPTER IS PROB GONNA BE WAY OFF BUT ENJOY!***
SAM POV:
We woke up within minutes of each other. Amanda hadn't gotten her period yet. I wasn't ready to be a father nor was I going to be a good one. We checked in for another night and went to Walmart. "Which one is better?" I asked her, holding two up. She shrugged, "The hell if I know. I've never had a mom so I have no idea. My mom used that one for telling if she was pregnant with my sister." She pointed to the purple box and I nodded. We headed for the checkout and both decided to take it here. "Twenty-dollars." The cashier said. I handed her the bill and we went for the Family Restroom. "Here we go." She said, laying the box on the counter.
AMANDA POV:
To say I was scared was an understatement. "Okay. So two lines is positive and one is negative." I got out one test and sat down as Sam was studying his hands anxiously. He sat on the floor with his back against the door as I peed on the stick-thing. I set it on the counter near the sink and sat by him. "How long does it take?" He asked. "Three minutes." I answered. Two minutes passed and I did not want to look. "You look first and tell me." I told him. He shook his head, "No way. We look together." We stood up and went over, "One.. Two.. Three." We looked down to see two little pink lines gracing the stick. Sam looked at me to see what my reaction was. I began crying almost instantly. "Our dads are gonna kill us." I told him between sobs. "Let's get back to the motel and call them. They can meet us there." I nodded and we left.

After the phone call everyone was here within a two-hour period. "Okay... So umm... We have good news and bad news." I said as Bobby, John, Dean, and my dad stared at us. "The good news is that we figured out what we're gonna do." Sam said. I nodded, "The bad news is that I am pregnant." Another wave of tears came as my dad stood up. Oh shit... Not another fight. "I'll be here for you both." He said, wrapping me in a hug. "As will we. This is a huge shock, kid." Bobby stood up and man-hugged Sam. Dean was still trying to let it soak in that he was gonna be an uncle. John had stood up with a huge smile on his face, "Congrats kids." I nodded as my dad man-hugged Sam and Bobby hugged me. "So what are you two gonna do?" Dean asked hesitantly. Sam and I smiled at each other, "Keep it." We both said it at the same time.

Dean obviously did not like this fact because he didn't talk to us the rest of the night. "So if mom was an Angel, how did she die in that fire?" I asked suddenly. It had been on my mind for awhile. "Angels don't die from fire. Only an Angel blade stabbed through them." I finished. My dad blinked a couple times and shrugged, "Try calling her. Maybe she'll come." It was worth a shot.... "Mom... If you're out there... We need you. I'm pregnant and Sam Winchester is the father.. We're scared and could really use your help." A thud sounded near the bathroom door and my mother walked out. "Finally someone called so that I could get to you!"

***WHAT... OKAY... COMMENT, VOTE, AND ENJOY!! <3 YOU GUYS!!***