The Making Of Something New

***So this is beginning to come to an end but there will be a sequal. A few more chapters to go! Above is a pic of the dress that Amanda will wear. ***

 Dean's POV:

We had decided on having a wedding in a month. I proposed to her a few days ago in front of our families. Naomi was in on it and helped quite a bit. She was so happy to see us finally getting married. "Dean! I found the perfect dress!" She had yelled from the kitchen table. She was on Sammy's laptop looking up everything that we'd need for a small wedding. We still had to make up the invitations, get Bobby's ok to use his backyard, and also get Bobby to ordain. I walked over to where she was looking and peeked over her shoulder. The dress was beautiful. It was purple with a rhinestone bodice and ruffled, flowy bottom. She would look stunning in this. "How much is it?" I asked her automatically. She smiled sheepishly, "It's four-thousand." I nodded, pulling out one of my credit cards. "Here, use this one." I handed it to her and she smiled, "Thank you, Dean." She kissed me before shooing me off. Charlie was playing with Naomi, Chuck, Sam, and my dad were outside fixing one of the trucks that we'd gotten from Bobby. I was lucky enough to have time to myself so I could read the paper and see if any cases were available. Hopefully there were none...

Amanda's POV:

I had bought the dress. I had a headache from working so hard on trying to find everything we needed. "Dean! Let's go to the party store and see if we can find some invitations to send out." He looked from his paper and nodded, "Okay." He had this look on his face that told me he was extremely bored. "You wanna go get Naomi and bring her with?" I asked him as he grabbed his coat. "Yeah, sure." He went off to find her as Sammy came inside. "Hey, where's Dean?" He asked me. We were on much better terms now and were able to talk like civilized adults. "He went to get Naomi. We're gonna go out and see if we can't get some wedding invitations." He nodded. I could tell he was still hurt by the whole ordeal but was trying extremely hard not to show it. "Sammy.." I started. "No, Amanda. Don't say it. I know already that you're sorry. It doesn't make the pain any less." I nodded and Dean put his hand on my shoulder, "Ready to go?" I nodded and took Naomi's hand. She was growing normally now. Her attire was definitely something that Charlie picked out. A Batman T-shirt with blue jeans and black converse that I know she lent to Naomi. "I like your outfit, baby." I told her as we got into the Impala. "Thank you. Aunt Charlie loaned it to me. She gave me a bunch of her old clothes that didn't fit her anymore. I did size some things up for her so that she could keep them." I smiled. Naomi had some major super-powers. I know it was from my mother's side of the family. With me being part Angel, I knew only a few of our family members on my mom's side.

A flutter in the back told me that one of them had just came. "Uncle Gabe!" Naomi yelled, giving him a huge hug. "Hey kiddo. I have somethin' for you." He pulled out a couple of lollipops and handed one to her. "Yay! Lemon!" She stuck it in her mouth and smiled. "Are we ready or do we have to wait for him to leave?" Dean asked. He definitely needed to get out of the bunker. "Yeah, we can go." I said. "So you two. What are you guys up to?" I smiled sarcastically, "Going to chop some poor bastard's head off and then feed him to hellhounds." Gabriel's face turned horrified and I couldn't help but laugh, "I'm kidding, Gabe. We're going to the party store to find wedding invitations." His face became less horrified and more that of a happy five-year-old. "Ohhh! Can we go to the candy section?!" He asked excitedly. Dean sighed and sped up, "Gabriel, I swear... You're like another kid." I smiled and nodded, "Yeah. You two can go to the candy section. Though I'm not sure why you'd want to considering you're able to pull candy out of thin air." I turned and looked back at him as he snapped his fingers and the seat between them filled up with different kinds of candy. I saw one in particular that I absolutely loved but could never find. "Hand me that one." I told him, pointing to the Poke's. The one Japanese candy that I couldn't get enough of. He handed me the box and I opened it, reveling in the smell of chocolate and wafer. "Mmmm... I haven't had these in years." I told him, crunching one of the sticks. Dean was going to yell at me for this... I licked the chocolate end and drew a line on his cheek. "Hey! Don't mess with the driver!" He yelled. Gabe, Naomi, and I laughed as Dean tried to wipe it off, only making it worse. "I think I need a lifetime supply of these." I mumbled, eating another stick. "Your wish is my command." Gabriel said with a half-bow. He snapped his fingers and the trunk clunked. "Holy crap. I was only half-serious!" I said with a smile. "Okay. Enough with the candy. You're gonna get sick off all that." Dean said after we stopped at a stop sign. He turned around and I saw an oncoming semi that was barreling right towards us. "DEAN!" I screamed. He turned back towards the truck just as it hit us.

 ***Oh dear God... I literally just spontaneously wrote this. I didn't really know where it was going... But I guess I know now! comment, vote, and enjoy! <3 you guys!***