Those B*tches

***OF COURSE... Rowena***

We had been in a motel south of Phoenix for the last three days. It was January 4th and it was sweltering hot outside. Naomi was with my dad, thankfully. Charlie, Dean, Sam, John and I were all on this hunt. We didn't know what was causing these people to die. "The deaths are inconsistent. Not one person died the same way." Sam said, coming into Dean and I's half of the two-bedroom with his computer. I nodded and took a bite of my cheeseburger, "Baa. I doe." I had a mouthful of burger so that didn't really make sense. "Well here." Sam put the computer in front of me.

I was six months pregnant and had four cheeseburgers on the table in front of me. "You're squishing my burgers!" I yelled, grabbing the laptop and setting it on my belly. I saw a hex bag from one of the vic's houses. "Oh no. We are not dealing with witches." I said in horror. "Yeah. We are." Sam said. Dean sighed, slammed his hands on the table, and stood up, "Great so now we're dealing with voodoo-ey magic crap?" I giggled and Sam nodded. Dean threw his hands up in exasperation and groaned, "Of course we are. Why can't these bitches leave us alone? Is every single damn town their's?" "Yes. At least they think so. It seems to me that we have to dig a lot deeper than this." I told them. I took another bite of burger and smiled. "Well, Sammy... Start digging. This is full-throttle bullshit." Dean said, sitting down in anger. Sam nodded and chuckled a bit, "Yeah. I'll get right on that, Dean." I scrolled through the images and came to a familiar one, "Hey guys... We're dealing with Rowena." Both boys' heads snapped up and looked in my direction. "Whoa whoa whoa, you mean Queen Bitch herself Rowena?" I nodded at Dean's question. "That's just great. Why does it always have to be witches?!" He responded. I shrugged and got out my cell. I had Crowley's number on speed dial. It rang four times before he answered, "What do you want, Amanda?" I smiled, "Nice to speak to you to. We need your help with a case. If you were a total bitch and also a witch, where would you hide?" The other end was silent for a minute. "If you mean my mother I would say in hell. That's where she currently is and has been for the past week. Chained up in my dungeon." He was ranting. "Well have you checked on her? Because people are dying here. Rowena's signature mark is on every one of the vic's bodies." I heard shuffling on the other end and then a, "Dammit!" Before a door closing and Crowley sighing, "I'll be there in a second." The line went dead and he appeared next to me. The boys jumped back a little but I smiled at him.
"So my mother is not in my dungeon and she is definitely the one killing everyone." I nodded, "Not new information. How do we find her?" Crowley held up a small device with a little red blinking dot, "Tracking device that not even my mother could dislodge. It's in her brain." I nodded in surprise. He looked at the tracker and smiled, "She is approximately a mile down the road in a warehouse. I would gladly help you kill her." Sam and Dean looked at each other and then at me. "Hey, I am more than willing to let him help." I said with my hands up in defense. Sam sighed, "Fine. You can help." Crowley looked more than delighted to be in on killing his mother. "So how do we kill her?" He gawked at me, "She is human aside from those damn powers. Just stab her!" I nodded and my mouth went into an 'O' shape. I was down to my last burger. Dammit.

***MY MOM IS HOME AND OK!!! SO HERE IS YOUR NEXT CHAPTER. COMMENT, LIKE, and ENJOY!! <3 YOU GUYS!!***