Better Or Worse

My dad got out of the hospital a few days later with a couple broken ribs and a broken arm. Dean was in so much trouble when we all got back to the motel. The car keys were taken away for a week. I had my license but didn't drive because my dad always drove. Now I was the one having to drive. We were on our way to the Winchester's home base in Washington. "So how exactly did I heal that fast and that well? I didn't think I was gonna make it, Manda." I sighed, keeping my eyes on the road. I knew this question would come sooner or later...

"Well I have a friend who's an angel. He would stay with me when you were gone and keep me company. Sam and Dean know about him as well because he's helped them on hunts and stuff. I called for him and he came to heal you the best he was able to. I didn't want to tell you about him because I knew you wouldn't believe me... His name is Castiel." My dad was silent for a solid ten minutes before speaking, "I know that Angels exist. I know that they have those weird powers. How in the hell did you come into contact with one, though?" His voice held no anger, only annoyance. "I prayed hoping that he'd hear me... I was right because he came. That was when I was twelve. He's been helping me when I need it ever since. He healed you and left because he had business in heaven."

My father nodded slowly, "Okay. Well I wish you would've told me about him sooner, but I suppose sometime is better than never. I would love to thank him for saving me." A soft thud sounded in the backseat, signaling that Cas was here. "Hey, Cas." I said, looking in the rear-view mirror. "Hello 'lil Raven. Hello Chuck." My dad's eyes went wide. "Don't die of a coronary, dad. This is Castiel. He saved your life back in New London." I told him. "Well thank you very much, Castiel. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. I don't know what I'd do if I died while Amanda still needed me." I thought of Sam as he spoke. We were actually a couple. I needed my dad and he needed me, but Sam and I needed each other as well. He was the one boy I dreamt about constantly. No school-kid or playground crush... It had always been Sammy. "Amanda, I need to tell you something important." Cas said, leaning over the seats. I smiled, "Okay, go ahead." He sighed, "Well Sam has Demon-blood inside of him. This makes him quite susceptible to powers that nobody wants to see. He will kill you if he drinks it." I nodded, "I'm not scared, Castiel. I know the consequences of being with him and I'm ok with it. If that happens we'll handle it."

I was trying to be nice about it. Dean would kill Sammy if Sam ever hurt me. Dean was like that annoying older brother, but I trusted him. I knew that dating Sam was dangerous. "There is another big problem I have to tell you about..." He paused for a few seconds before continuing, "You have demon blood in you as well." I nearly slammed on the breaks at that revelation. "I WHAT?!" I screamed. Castiel covered his ears and then uncovered them, "You have demon blood in you. Azazel put it there before you got out. That's why you can't remember how you got out of the house so fast when all the windows were broken." I closed my eyes for a split second, anger coursing through me. "Well at least I know how I got out so fast." Hopefully this wouldn't put a damper on Sam and I's relationship.

*** Hey guys!!! So the fifth chapter... Daaaayyyuumm! What will Amanda tell Sam, if anything at all? How will her dad react to everything? Next chapter up tomorrow or later today!***