Time Never Stops

***Image is of Amanda Yes, I am using Elizabeth Gilles^^***

My dad parked the car and got out, greeting John. I could hear them through the windows, "Hey, Chuck. How was the drive?" I also heard Sam and Dean, "Is that Mandy in the passenger's seat?" Dean asked Sam. "Yeah, I think it is..." Sam said it in a way that sounded curious and shocked. I got out with my grey backpack and smiled at the boys when I came around. I had blue-jeans, a grey Nirvanna tank-top, and dark purple Converse.

"Hey, Amanda." Sam said, not taking his eyes off me. "Hey, Sammy." I replied. Dean looked like he was about ready to pass out. They had a '67 Chevy Impala as well. I was impressed with John for having that car after seven years. "Well look at you! You sure did grow up, Amanda!" John gave me a hug and smiled as he held my shoulders to look at me. I smiled politely and nodded. "Hey, dad, can we take Mandy out for a spin?" Dean's stupid nick-name for me... "Sure son. Don't scratch her." John threw Dean the keys as Sam got into the passenger's seat.

"Uhh... Where is there to go in this town?" I asked as I got into the back seat. Dean shrugged and Sam smirked, "There's a nice diner down the road a ways. We could grab some dinner." I nodded and couldn't help looking at Sam. He had a tight, white wife-beater on along with an opened green button-up. His blue jeans were dirty with grease from the car and his shoes looked to be hiking boots. "Sounds great." I said subconsciously. Dean smiled and started the engine. "So do you still hit-on everything that walks Dean-o?" He scowled and drove off. "Yeah, he does. Every single job we do he hits on at least one of the girls." I laughed at that statement., "Same old Dean."

We got to the diner in a very short amount of time, Dean's driving helping that fact. "I swear, you almost got us killed!" I yelled as we got out. Sam was standing with his back towards me and I thought of an idea. "PIGGY BACK RIDE!" I yelled, jumping on the giant's back. He caught me and ran into the diner, people staring at us awkwardly. "You two are the same together as you were when we were kids. God." Dean said quietly as we sat down. A blonde waitress came over and took our orders. Dean: bacon cheeseburger with apple pie and a diet coke. Sam: chicken caesar salad with caesar dressing and a coke. Me: Chicken caesar salad with fries and a diet coke. "So you eat like a rabbit to?" Dean asked. I mimicked him in a high-pitched tone and stuck my tongue out. "So how have you two been since seven years ago?" I asked as the lady brought us our drinks. Dean shrugged and Sam gave a real response, "Pretty good. Dean's been sleeping with strippers for the past year and I've been trying to do research. Trying." He looked at Dean when he said the last word. Well nothing's changed between those two.

"Well I have been moving every damn month if not more. This is our tenth move this month. Once I get settled we have to move again." Sam nodded with a smile, knowing exactly what I meant. Our food came a few minutes later, causing Dean's eyes to light up and a grin break out on his face. "Anything else I can get you?" The waitress asked politely. Dean looked her up and down, "Yes. I giant slice of you would do very nicely." He winked at her as Sam and I just cast our eyes to the food. "What about you two?" The waitress asked, perturbed by Dean's comment. "No thanks..." I responded. She left and Sam kicked Dean's leg. "Ow! What was that for?!" He nearly shouted. "She doesn't even look legal, Dean." Sam whisper-yelled. "So?" Dean asked through his mouthful of sandwich. I rolled my eyes and began eating. 'Dean clearly was a handful... As usual..' I thought to myself. "Yeah. He is." Sam shortly said. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked with a mouthful of lettuce. Dean nodded once before biting into his burger again. I closed my eyes and shook my head, "Damn mind-to-mouth..." Both boys laughed. Sam had a huge smile spread across his face through the whole meal.

***YAY! TWO CHAPTERS UP!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEEAASSE! <3 YOU GUYS!***