The One Woman

We got there within an hour. We stopped far enough away that they wouldn't be able to see us, but close enough that we could see the house. "So what's the plan? Guns Blazin' is not going to work." I told them, grabbing the binoculars from the floor and looking towards the windows. There were no curtains and I saw Sam tied up on a post inside. "I see him. He's tied up and beaten pretty bad." I said. Dean got out and closed the door softly, opening the trunk and grabbing three machetes. "Here." He said, opening my door and handing me one. I got out along with John, walking slowly towards the house in a crouched position. I really did not think this through very well... What if I got hurt? I was pregnant. This was a really bad idea. We barged in through the doors, four of the vamps turning and looking at us with their teeth bared. "Well hello there." I told them. I could feel something in my mind begin to break. "We need to take out the girl first. You flank left and I'll flank right." I heard one of them say. I rolled my eyes as they lunged, easily cutting both their heads off. "Anyone wanna say something stupid out loud next?" I asked, twirling the knife. Every single person and creature in the room gave me a confused look.

"Nobody said anything, Amanda." Dean said as the next vamp tried attacking from behind. I swung my knife back and chopped off his head easily. "Well I heard them say something!" The other three vamps lunged for each of us. Dean cut off one's head and John cut of another's. I dodged it and pinned the girl to the floor. "You really wanna try anything sweetie?" I asked in a nice tone. She shook her head and her fangs went back into her gums. "How are you doing that?" She asked me as I tied her up with a chain I found on the ground. She yelped in pain as it touched her skin. "Just am." I responded, throwing her into a corner. "Dumb bitch. Thinks that she can stop us. Our leader is upstairs. She'll never make it out alive." She must've thought it because Dean and John were untying Sam with no movements telling me that they heard her. I could read minds! "Thanks for the tip, honey." I said, huddling the three men in, "The leader's upstairs. Let's gank the son of a bitch." The nodded and Sam grabbed his machete from the ground. We slowly went up and I heard a male voice. "Tick-tock tick-tock. Only a matter of time until they come up here unsuspecting. That little bitch is going first." I rolled my eyes and guided them with no noise to a door on the far right, opening it and slamming the guy to the floor, injecting him with dead-man's-blood. "Eat that you psychotic fuck!" I yelled, stabbing him over and over again. I heard Dean through the nothingness that had consumed me, "Mandy! Hey! Stop!" I stopped and got off the Vampire, shaking and backing against the wall. "I need to get out of here..." I whispered, running down the stairs and to the girl. "How are you able to read minds? No human is able to do that." She said, obviously terrified.

I shrugged, "Don't know. I guess my Angel powers are unlocking themselves." Her eyes showed hope. "Can you cure me?" I was taken back by her request. I blinked a couple times and shrugged. "I can try, but I don't really know if I can or not... You seem genuinely scared and not liking this lifestyle." I told her. She nodded, "I was turned when they found me bleeding out on the side of the road. I had been raped and stabbed." I nodded and placed my hand on her shoulder, mustering all the energy I could to help her. I heard her whimpering and then scream as the white light was emitted from her body. I took my hand away and she slumped, passed out, onto the wall. I looked in her mouth and no fangs were there. Dean came down and saw me looking in her mouth. "What happened?" I smiled, "I just cured a vampire."

------------------------------------------------------

We took her back to the bunker with us. She woke up about half an hour into the ride back and said her head hurt. Once we got back and brought her in, my mother nearly passed out. "How did you cure a Vampire?!" She yelled excitedly. I shrugged, "I honestly don't know. I put all the healing energy I could into her and she was fine after a white light emitted from her body." My mother's excitement seemed to rise as I went on with my story. "Oh my God... You're the one. The Angel tablet talks about an Angel able to cure all monsters and save the world. You're it." I gave a confused stare. "Uh... Part demon." I said, pointing to myself. She nodded, "Yes. Azazel put his blood into you during the fire. I know. It's all coming together just like the Tablet said it would." I shook my head and turned to the girl. We didn't even know her name. "What's your name?" I asked her. She had long, red hair and green-gold eyes. Her skin was pale-white and her body small. "Charlie Bradbury. Science-Fiction, comic books, and nerdism is me." She smiled and stuck out her hand. I smiled and took it. "Well welcome to the hunter family, Charlie." I said. She nodded once and Sam came forward, "I'm sorry I left so quick and went on that hunt alone. I feel horrible." I smiled sadly, "Sam, it's ok. I'm sorry that I hurt you." He nodded and walked away. Dean came up to me and kissed me. "I am so proud of you. You are such a bad-ass!" I laughed and nodded at his statement. This is what family was. Love, laughter, and understanding.

*** OMG so Charlie is in here?? Whaaaa?! Yes. I brought Charlie in. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN OF NERDISM! She will never die in the fandom. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy! <3 You guys!***