Fast Forward and Rewind

We were five days out from our wedding. Dean's leg was almost totally healed, but he still had to use one crutch. The doctor said that he'd need it for another ten days before he would be able to walk on his own. Which meant he would have it on our wedding day. Dean, Sam, Charlie, Naomi, and I were sitting in the living room watching some program on television about a guy who travels the world and tastes all different kinds of foods. It was pretty interesting. Dean had taken my hand and was rubbing circles into my thumb, making me really tired. The tiredness was soon replaced with another feeling that I had only felt once in my whole life. Lust. I got up and dragged Dean into our bedroom, shutting the door quietly. "What's wrong with you?" He asked me. Suddenly, I wasn't in control anymore. It was as if I was looking from the inside out. I had grabbed Dean and kissed him. I was hoping he'd catch onto what was happening... He broke the kiss and threw his iPhone onto the floor after pressing play. The exorcism in his voice was sexy but I could feel the demon writhing inside me. "You... Have not seen... The last of ME!" It screamed and left my body, leaving me in darkness...

Where the hell am I? I woke up in a soft, white, queen-sized bed with a gold headboard. "Morning sunnyshine!" A little boy ran over to me and hugged me. "Hey sweetie." I said, giving him a hug back. His name was Ethan and he was my son. "Mommy, where's daddy? You were yelling last night and he left for a place called Bobby's. Who's Bobby momma?" I closed my eyes, trying to pick out new memories from old. What is this place?! "Daddy just went out to an old friend's house for some time by himself. He'll be back, buddy. Where's your sister?" He shrugged, "She said she was going out to the garden about an hour ago." I shot up out of bed and grabbed my white, fluffy robe. If she had been out in the garden for an hour, why did she not wake me? I ran down the beautiful tan, marble staircase and out the large white and gold-rimmed front door. This house was huge. I ran out to the back and saw Naomi playing with a few of her kittens. "Naomi, why didn't you wake me?" She shrugged. Something was off about her. She seemed almost depressed. "Ethan, go inside and get dressed for the day." The little blonde boy nodded and ran off. So well behaved... "What's wrong, Naomi?" She sniffled a little, "Are you and dad going to get divorced?" I was shocked at her question. "No, baby. Of course not. Why would you even ask that?" She shrugged again, "I heard you guys yelling about not wanting to hunt anymore and then dad storming out. I have some news for you as well, mom." I was hesitant to ask what it was, because knowing Naomi, it would be huge. "Okay, what do you need to tell me?" She was only twenty-two... "I'm pregnant with Gabriel's baby." She started to cry and I heard a fluff of wings behind me. I looked back to see a shocked Gabriel, "You never told me that was the reason you've been depressed, Ni." His little nickname for her. "You had sex with my daughter?!" I asked him in disbelief. They'd been dating for almost a year now, Gabriel looking only about twenty, but I never knew they were sexually active. "Yeah... I found out a few days ago. You and dad were having issues so I didn't want anyone to know." I closed my eyes and nodded, "Well up you go. We have planning to do. You get to pick out the colors and everything for the nursery. You," I looked at Gabriel as I was ushering Naomi inside, "and I are going to have a talk in about an hour and a half. So stick around." He nodded and put his hands up in defense. I felt myself falling into nothing... Everything fading away...

"Wake up!" Dean was shaking me. I jumped up and accidentally punched him in the face. "Damn. You really have a bad habit of punching me when you wake up." He said, cracking his nose back into place. "Sorry... I think I had a flash-forward.." I said, holding my head. Dean gave me a confused look as I sat up. "What do you mean a 'flash-forward'?" I shook my head, "We were arguing... It was after we had been married for eighteen years. You walked out because I had told you I wanted to lay-off hunting for awhile. Naomi heard us and so did our other son Ethan. He was about four. Ethan had woken me up and told me that Naomi was in the garden and had been there for the past hour or so... I went out there and found out that she was pregnant with Gabriel's baby. They had been dating for awhile. Then everything faded..." Dean's face was a mixture of anger and shock. "So... Gabriel knocked up Naomi?" I nodded, "Yes. She was twenty-two and still living with us. We had a huge mansion, Dean." I think all he got out of that was 'my daughter got knocked up by an Angel' because he closed his eyes and was breathing deeply. "So your cousin got our daughter knocked up?" I nodded slowly. "Call him here now." I opened my mouth to protest but only nodded, "Gabe, Dean's pissed... Come here." A flutter of wings sounded and I jumped up in between them.

"We are going to handle this like adults. Now, Dean, say your peace and be done with it." Dean scowled and nodded, "If you ever even think about knocking up my daughter... I will personally kill you." Gabriel looked a bit confused, "Whoa, buddy. She looks like a twelve year old. I'm not a pedophile." Dean's anger subsided a little and Gabe looked at me for some clarification. I sighed, "I had a flash-forward type of deal." Gabriel nodded, knowing exactly what I was talking about. "Look, Dean, if I was going to date your daughter I know to ask you first. If somewhere in the future I do like her to any degree, I will ask you first before dating her." Dean nodded quickly and walked out of the room. "Sorry, I have no idea where the hell that came from, Gabe." He shrugged, "Not a big deal. I understand why he would be upset. Oh! I came up with a nick-name for just Naomi and I to know." I took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah... I already know it, Gabriel. It's Ni." He rose his eyebrow in confusion and looked at me funny, "How did you know that?" I smiled a tight-lipped smile, "Flash-forward." Was all I had to respond with. Hopefully Dean's anger would cool down by tomorrow. We had to finish the last details on our wedding and set up at Bobby's. I was definitely getting an anti-possession tattoo, though. That was trippy as hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was one day away. We were finally going to get married. Dean and I hadn't had sex yet, oddly enough. We wanted to wait for the big night. I was excited and terrified all at the same time. Charlie was in her beautiful gold dress that hung down to her ankles, Naomi was in her gold dress that hung down to her feet-per Dean's request- and Sam was looking like an FBI agent that was a groomsman in a black tux. I hadn't seen Dean in his tux yet, nor had he seen me in my dress. Walking down that aisle was going to be amazing. My dress was beautiful and fit perfectly. We had Gabriel, Anna, Hannah, Cas, John, Sam, Charlie, Naomi, Jo, Ellen, Bobby, and Pamela all out in the beautiful chairs that Naomi had decorated. They were silver with a really pretty white satin covering.

"Ready, Amanda?" I nodded and took my dad's arm, shaking like crazy. Naomi went in front of us and threw the rose-petals on either side of the aisle. I could just see Dean at the end of the aisle. The music started and we walked out. The man who was about to be my husband was standing at the end of this aisle. I had to stop myself from running to him. Bobby had gotten up to the alter for the priest part. I got to Dean with a tear in my eye. Bobby began the spheal.

****I don't know how to do the actual thingy... so on to the end!***

"......and you may kiss your bride." He finished with. Dean leaned in and kissed me passionately but gently. We smiled at each other and walked off to the Impala. He got in the driver's seat and I began laughing in the passenger's seat. I had gotten my anti-possession tattoo the day after I had been possessed. Thank God for that. "God... I think I am the happiest woman alive right now." Dean had a huge smile that was genuinely happy across his face. "I am the happiest man in the world right now." He laughed after he had said it. We drove off. We had a four-hour drive to the resort that we booked. It had checked out clean according to my dad and Sam. This was probably the best day of my life aside from Naomi's birth..

*** SO this is closer to the last chapter! I hope ya'll enjoy it!! :) Comment, Vote, and Enjoy guys! <3 You guys!!***