The Worst Has Yet To Come

We still hadn't found Rowena. Crowley had to know where she was by now. It had been two days since we last talked to him and I almost killed him. "Call Crowley..." Sam muttered in defeat. I pulled out my cell and dialed him. "What do you want, Chipmunk?" I laughed a little at the new nickname, "Took you long enough to find a nickname. We need your help finding Rowena. We have tracked everything we know and looked everywhere with the technology we have. Can't you use that tracker thingy you've got to find her?" Crowley sighed on the other end of the phone, "No, I can't. She somehow blocked it from transmitting. I might know where she is but it's a long shot." I nodded and made a sound of acknowledgment, "Well go ahead and do your thing. Call us when you find her... Or just bring her here in chains." "Will do." The line went dead. "He thinks he knows where she is but it's a long shot. Hopefully he'll just bring her here in chains." Dean wiped his face with a towel, just getting done in the bathroom. "Well let's hope he knows where she is." I thought a minute about the new nickname, "So, Dean's nickname is Squirrel. Mine is apparently Chipmunk, which is a small version of a squirrel. Quite fitting." Sam burst into laughter while Dean looked utterly confused. "What did I miss?" I shook my head and laughed, "Nothing, honey. Don't worry about it." I kissed his cheek and went on to research. 

                    About four hours later we heard a thud behind us and a protesting Rowena. "Why am I here? They wanted to kill me if you don't remember correctly." Crowley rolled his eyes and shook his head. She was in chains to where she wouldn't be able to get out if she wanted to. Which she definitely did want to. "Thanks Crowley." He nodded and shoved her forward, "Mother, I wanted you dead as well if that's any consolation. Have fun you three. She's not exactly a ball of fun." He snapped his fingers and was gone. She stood there terrified and Sam and Dean squared up to her. "You are going to help us kill the fairies that are lurking around here. Any funny business and you die." She smiled snarkily and nodded, "Of course. What do I get out of all of this?" I scoffed, "Your life, bitch." She nodded again and smirked, "Okay, these fairies are not exactly your normal story-book fairies." Dean threw his hands up, "Not again with the evil fairies!" Rowena gave Dean a confused stare. "He's had some bad experiences with fairies in the past." I told her. She rose her head in understanding and continued, "Well to kill them, you have to send them back to their own world. I do know the spell to do that. All you have to do is find them." Dean thought a minute, "Sammy, look for businesses that have just skyrocketed in sales. They were helping that one clock guy when we last dealt with them." He nodded and went onto his laptop. We all stood there watching Sam as he typed. "Here's one! Maynard's Furniture Plus. It's only a few miles away from here." "Well let's load up and go." I said. I felt a cramp in my stomach and made a face which Dean saw. "No... We have to finish this case first." He said in fear. "I know. It's probably Braxton Hix contractions." I said. I was ready to have this baby, but now was not the time to have it. "Let's go!" I said, waving everyone out.

     The furniture factory was actually small. Rowena was still in chains as we got out in back of the factory. "I can't do any spells with these chains on, just so you know." We nodded. "You'll be out of the chains as soon as we find these fairies." I told her. We walked in to find nobody there. All the machines were going and I saw the little winged people working on them. "Well apparently I can see them." I said in shock. "They look so small and cute." "And deadly." Dean included. I rolled my eyes and Rowena's eyes went wide. "I can definitely send them back. Right now." I unchained her and she began chanting some weird language. The fairies saw us and came hurtling towards all four of us. One by one they disappeared in front of Rowena with a small scream and some smoke. One hit me in the face then disappeared. I held my nose and Dean looked at me with a smile, "It hit you, didn't it?" I nodded with a sad face which made Dean laugh and kiss my nose. They were completely gone and Rowena stopped chanting. "They're all gone back to where they came from. Now, when I leave I hope you won't come find me and kill me." I shook my head, "Deal is: you help us, we don't kill you. Same as your son." She nodded, "Of course. Bye now." She disappeared as well and we walked out. "I am so glad I didn't get hit by a fairy this time." Dean said. I frowned and shook my  head, "I did." Another contraction came and my water broke. "Oh shit. My water just broke." Dean's eyes went wide with fear and Sam's eyes went wide with shock. "Get me to a hospital!" I yelled as they kept coming back to back. This child birth thing would never be fun.

    ***HEY GUYS!! SO SHE ISN'T DEAD? WOW. AND THEY MADE A DEAL WITH HER. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY! <3 YOU GUYS!***