Killing The Beast

***ABOVE IMAGE IS Naomi.***

We were sitting outside the warehouse that Rowena was supposedly in. Crowley was with us in the backseat with me. I was eating another cheeseburger. "So she's in there?" Dean asked Crowley. Crowley rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Yes, Squirrel, she is. I hope you don't doubt my work." I smirked and shook my head as Dean shook his head, "No, of course not. Just making sure that you're chip is actually in her brain and not in some doofus's that's trapped." Crowley didn't say anything to that. "Looks like she's walking out." Crowley said, raising his eyebrows at the transmitter. I finished my burger and grabbed my gun. "Let's gank her then." I said a bit to cheerily. Sam looked at me with a shocked expression, "You better not just go in there guns blazing." I smiled, "Wouldn't dream of it, Sammy." It was more sarcastic than anything. Dean pointed to the door where Rowena was exiting, "There she is. Let's go." We got out silently and Crowley dissapeared. He reappeared in front of his mother. We all stopped.

"He better not...." Dean whispered. Rowena seemed shocked by Crowley's appearance but didn't show it much. He had. A gun and shot her in the leg then waved us over. We came and he smirked, "Witch trap bullets. Works like a charm." He said. Rowena seemed scared... "Why are you doing this Fergus?" She asked him. "You're killing people, I need help. They wanted my assistance so I gave it to them." He replied cheekily. I raised my gun to her head, "Enough talk. Can I shoot her?" Crowley hand motioned to her, "Be my guest." I shot twice and hit her directly in the forehead both times. She fell limp to the ground. "That was too easy..." Dean said. I nodded slightly, "That was a bit easy, Crowley. Are you sure that-" "Yes. She's dead. Do you want a medal?" He interrupted. I shook my head and turned to Dean, "Well now our witch problem is solved... Can we get some more burgers?" Damn pregnancy and food. "Yes. We can." He replied with a half-smile. Crowley had business to attend to in hell so we drove off without him. Rowena's body would not be found easily if at all. Maybe Crowley would dispose of it.
-------------------------------------------------------

Back at the bunker Naomi was livid. Charlie and her had gotten into an argument and she was packing up her stuff when we got back. "Whoa, honey. Stop packing and talk to me." I told her. She had tears running down her cheeks, "Charlie said that I was too old to play with dolls! I wasn't playing with them! I was dressing them up!" She shouted at me rather than just talking. Dean came in and sat her down, "Naomi, I know that Charlie can be a bit rude at times. Maybe she misunderstood what you were doing and told you that. If you want to dress up your dolls then go for it! She shouldn't have so much power over you." Naomi stopped crying and smiled a bit, "Thanks, dad... You're right. I'm gonna go apologize for yelling at her." Dean hugged her and she left the room. I just stared at him in awe. "What?" He asked me, standing up. I shook my head, "You calmed her down in not even ten seconds, Dean. How the hell did you do that?" He shrugged and put his arms around my waist, kissing me. "I dunno. I guess I'm just good at calming people down when they're angry." I smiled and laid my head against his chest, "That you are." We left her room and went into our own, tired from the day's work. I changed and fell into bed, relishing in the warm covers. "Night, Mandy." Dean said, giving me a kiss. "Night Dean." I said before drifting off.

***HEY GUYS!! SO THEY KILLED ROWENA? HMMM MAYBE... COMMENT, VOTE, AND ENJOY GUYS! <3 YOU ALL!!***