Chapter 1: Trapinch and Goomy

The little Seikatsu looked outside of the aeroplane's window, hoping to catch sight of Galar's lands because she was impatient to land there. She would had never taken the plane, as flying on Latios would had been much more exciting, but her grandpa Drake didn't agree to travel from Hoenn to Galar riding Pokémon, maybe Latios would had been able to endure it with  Megaevolution, but his Salamence wasn't so strong, even with  Megaevolution. Seikatsu had to resign herself to travel sat on a seat in a plane, which, compared to Latios, was as slow as a snail. Seikatsu perceived the plane so slow, a never-ending travel and even lame, and so she felt like this on every transportation. She loved riding her Pokémon, it didn't matter if the way to take was by ground, by water or by sky, she didn't want to hear about transportation at all. She had to make peace with herself also because Latios wouldn't have been able to carry their luggage too, as the permanence in Galar wasn't planned to be short. Seikatsu had even to keep Latios inside his Pokéball, because of his size he was too big to take a seat in the plane, but she was allowed to keep her Zorua on her lap and having the seat beside her occupied by her Banette. The two Pokémon due to boredom had fallen asleep, meanwhile Drake spent the most part of the travel anxious about Banette's waking up, as he was worried that the Marionette Pokémon started to prank other people, but after all, his granddaughter had established a very strong bond with that talking Pokémon found in a trash can nearby Lilycove City. Seikatsu instead, sighed delusionally as she was just seeing the white of the clouds and the clear blue of the sky, but she happily smiled meanwhile she was petting Zorua's fur as he was pleased curled up on her lap.

 That morning Raihan woke up really sleepy and bored: the summer break from Pokémon School had begun, and moreover his grandpa made him wake up early because that day it was coming one of the most powerful and strongest Dragon Master of ever to accomplish a Pokémon trade. Raihan didn't want to get up so early at all, especially he wasn't excited to see two old men trading some Pokémon, but his grandpa explained to him that Drake would had given to him the first stadium of his ace and strongest one, as he would had returned the favour. Raihan gave up and woke up early, with Duraludon that welcomed him with a wide smile as soon as he was getting up from the bed, with Goomy on the top of his head which was still sleeping and immerged in the world of dreams, where Raihan would had kept to stay there gladly. For avoiding to get bored during the waiting, Raihan started to think about a strategy that could help him to win Pokémon battles and becoming the best as fast as possible; he was just seven years old, but he was already feeling the spirit of a Champion burning inside on him, and he didn't want to remain in the shadows as a Trainer. He found his answer to his requirements in the atmospheric conditions, but at the same time he had to have a team made mostly by Dragon-Types, as he felt it as his own type and which he could had won the Gym Challange as long as someone would had noticed him and endorsed him. Raihan spent a lot of time looking at Goomy, after taking it off from his head, and Duraludon hoping that by looking at them he could manage to find his answer to his own requirements, but this only caused paternal worrying to Duraludon and made Goomy confused as for it, it wasn't clear if Raihan was playing the game of the looks or if he was angry with it:"AAAAARGH! I CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHIIIING! How am I supposed to have success as a Gym Challenger, if I cannot even think about the Pokémon that I'm gonna use in the battle? Grandpa says that chances don't fall from the sky like the Wishing Stars!" Complained the kid, frustrated from the situation, but after his granny's voice got his feet back to the ground, and he had to go with his grandpa to meet the Elite Four Drake and his granddaughter.

Raihan, meanwhile he was in the car, he looked outside the car's window with a grumpy face: his grandpa had interrupted him from his efforts to think about a strategy, and moreover he was about to deal with a five years old kid and that didn't excite him at all. Goomy came back on the top of his head like a hat, meanwhile Duraludon was sitting beside him:"You'll see that you're gonna like Drake and Seikatsu. Plus, Seikatsu has a Dragon-Psychic Type Pokémon which is extremely rare, and he was born from an Egg that Drake found in a wood. He brought it at home as a present for the granddaughter of six months, and when she touched the Egg, it hatched and from it that Pokémon had birth. I am super electrified, and you should be too!"-"But grandpa, she's five years old! She doesn't even go to Pokémon School, I bet that she doesn't know anything about them!" His grandpa scolded him harshly, and this made Raihan more hostile and sluggish about meeting that little girl.