Chapter 45: Raihan new Alola's Champion

When Seikatsu finished giving sop to Raihan, she went to the bathroom and gave a sign to Zoroark and Banette that they could go into the bedroom and could sleep with them. The two looked at each other resigned and jumped on the bed, avoiding to look the super satisfied Raihan's face, although the boy had to complain a little:"Seika, next time pay attention to your teeth, please. But you've been very good!" Raihan saw that Banette and Zoroark were giving him the sign that he was going to die if he would had dared to criticize her, as she was giving her back to her Pokémon, but then when she turned to him and he complimented her, the two Pokémon nodded vigorously. Seikatsu didn't mind them, but she didn't get angry and limited to apologise to Raihan, then she snuggled close to him. Both Raihan and the two Pokémon let out a relief sigh, and then they fell asleep. Zoroark tried to get comfortable, sneaking under Seikatsu's arm, becoming a giant plushie. Banette, instead, went into Zoroark's fur.

The next day, Raihan woke up with backache: he noticed later that he and Seikatsu were lying on the floor, she was on him, with even Banette that was sleeping with his legs on air. Seikatsu woke a few later, rubbing her eyes, and then when she saw that they were on the floor, she sighed irritated:"Zoro. Only him could occupy the entire bed. Sorry." Raihan shrugged:"No worries, it doesn't matter. I know that you'll make him pay somehow."-"Obviously." The two didn't have time to get up, as Latios broke in the room, waking up suprisingly Zoroark, which started to swear Arceus, and Banette shut him up with Dazzling Gleam. Raihan and Seikatsu looked at each other very perplexed, but Latios stopped both Zoroark and Banette, ready to fight:"I destroy you, shorty!"-"Bring it on, bulky fox!" They growled to each other, meanwhile Latios blocked them:"Come on, your toddlers are going to be born, the Eggs are about to hatch! Instead of fighting, come with me! And you two too, maybe not in underwear." Latios concluded, talking to Raihan and Seikatsu, who were perplexed. Seikatsu got up and ran to the bathroom to change, meanwhile Raihan got dressed as fast as possible. Zoroark and Banette passed from fighting each other to fussing a lot, then they went out and ran to the little forest which surrounded the Exeggutor Island, reaching the lair where Delphox and Mimikyu went with their Eggs: Delphox and Zoroark had two, meanwhile Banette and Mimikyu had just one. The two went out with their Eggs and put them carefully in the centre, in a circle formed by parents, the Trainers and the Eon duo: the Eggs shook, then slowly hatched one by one: the first one to hatch was the one of Banette and Mimikyu, where it came out a Shuppet, which got hugged by her parents and got close shyly to Seikatsu. Banette cried, all touched:"Finally, I've got my own kid, but for real! I won't need to deal with lousy humaaaans!" Seikatsu was hugging him, touched her too, and then she glared at him:"What did you say? Ungrateful plushie."-"You're lousy, but you know that I really love you!" Raihan suffocated laughs, as he was playing peak-a-boo with Shuppet to make her playing, but then it was the turn of Zoroark's Eggs: from one it came out a gray, red and white Fennekin, a shiny one. Zoroark and Delphox were really happy about it, but Zoroark wasn't really enthusiastic, as Cromatics Pokémon were often prays to persecutions and principal subjects of hunt. From the second Egg, it came to birth a Zorua: everybody got surprised as the puppy had the same colour palette of Zoroark's mom. Once they welcomed the puppies, Seikatsu tightly held the little Zorua:"He looks like you when you were a puppy, before you've become grown up and cynic!" Seikatsu said, whining by being prey of an emotional attack. Raihan tried to cheer her up, and then Latias told him that many others Pokémon couples had Eggs to hatch, and they wanted Seikatsu and Raihan, as some couples were made by Pokémon of both of them. The two Dragon Masters spent the entire day wandering for Alola and assisting at lot of Eggs hatching: Seikatsu hugged her Pokémon under powerful emotional attacks, meanwhile Raihan tried to act more normal than her, but when it came to Dragon-Types Pokémon they both went dumb, being mocked by the Eon Duo and the chaotic duo. Raihan interacted for the first time with Dratini, a Deino, a Gible, and a Noibat. Seikatsu hugged the little Noibat thinking about his mother Noiver, when she was small and she could hold her and bring her on the shoulder. Seikatsu had nostalgia each time she saw a puppy, thinking about the parent and when she met it the first time, as she was more emotional than the parents themselves. Raihan instead, found out how Gible and Deino could be intensive: they randomly bit, without an apparentely criteria. At least Jangmo-o bit in order to play.