Chapter 40: Akala's Island (Part 1)

The next morning after having completed the Island challenge of Melemele Island, Seikatsu and Raihan woke up quite late but it wasn't lunch time yet, but the awakening wasn't spontaneous: Raihan forgot to put his phone on silence, and his Rotom Phone started to ring. Both complained, growling, and when Raihan opened his eyes and read the pain in the ass' name, he sighed and got up from the bed:"Hi Lee bro, what's up?" He replied, yawning as he was going downstairs, in his boxers, going to the kitchen:"Wow, what a sleepy voice. Do you sleep during the night, at least? Or Seika keeps you up and has made you a Dragon/Dark-Type?" Raihan understood why Seikatsu was nervous when Leon had called her to invite her to the Dragon Masters Tournament:"You don't know about the nocturnal flights we do, eh eh eh. Jokes aside, we do sleep, but you caught me in a post party. Kahuna Hala wanted a welcoming and good luck party to celebrate the participants of the Island Challenge." Leon nodded, interested:"Great! Anyway, I see that you're getting involved a lot with both Seika and your Pokémon! I would never expected that you could conquer her, and with your trick, I got close to Sonia."-"Unlike you, I can deal with girls."-"I do with Pokémon, so we balance each other!" Raihan growled a bit, as he was making coffee:"Just cause I'm second to you, doesn't mean I can't deal with Pokémon, huh. Sooner or later, I'll defeat you!" Leon giggled:"Come on, I'm joking! Anyway, why did you take Island Challenge?"-"Meh, one of the Captains wanted to challenge me and be such a pain in the ass. Those who think they know truth about me even before asking my name get on my nerves."-"Knowing you, I would say that there's a jealousy attack in the middle."-"Yeah, in a little part it is. Anyway, maybe today I'll beat him."-"Come on, I'll cheer for you bro from here. Maybe, when you'll reach the League, give me a call so me and the gang come to see you." Raihan smiled:"Okay, thank you. I'll let you know when I'm done with Akala's challenge." The two boys greeted, then Seikatsu came into the kitchen, with messy hair and rubbing her eyes. Raihan smiled at her. He poured some coffee in a mug and gave it to her. Seikatsu smiled forcefully by the sleep, and she sat at the table, having breakfast with Raihan, in silence. When the smell of the breakfast spreaded around the house, Zoroark and Banette rushed into the kitchen and ate in a bad-mannered way. Seikatsu was too sleepy to tell them something, so Zoroark and Banette took advantage of being beasts. Raihan let them do it, also because they weren't his Pokémon, limiting by looking at Seikatsu with tenderness and she looked at him surprised:"Mmh? What's going on?" Raihan smiled:"Nothing, you're just very cute, and I adore looking at you." Seikatsu smiled and blushed, giggling shyly, then she got up and went to him in order to hug him and kiss him on the lips, then she came back to sit and finished her coffee, and Raihan exclaimed:"You taste like coffee."-"Said the one who was drinking it him too." The two giggled, and Banette appeared:"Strange that Seika had a so cheerful awakening! It's so beautiful not to be thrown into the natural pool in front of here! Right, Zoro? Zoro?" Zoroark had his mouth full of berries, and he was drooling too, but he nodded, making some noises and trying to swallow the most possible he could. Raihan got stunned by that duo even more. Banette rolled his eyes:"Holy Giratina, don't be surprised if you're gonna choke." Seikatsu sighed:"At least we'll know how Hisuan Zoroark looked like. Another Ghost-Type in the family, and Normal-Type too." When Zoroark swallowed everything, cleaning his mouth up from his saliva, exclaimed:"Go to fuck yourself the both of you, bastards." Banette and Seikatsu laughed, with Raihan alwasy more astonished, but as he saw them laughing, he laughed too, as the scene was quite funny.

After breakfast, they flew to Akala Island and reached Heahea City, where they got welcomed by Olivia:"It's so nice to see you guys! I'm really happy about this Island challenge! I remember Seika's Island challenge... You were very nervous, not about being thrilled, but you were really charged with anger!" The Kahuna said giggling, meanwhile Seikatsu looked away:"There was that pain in the ass of Team Skull and Team Rocket too... I had all my reasons to be angry." Latios rolled his eyes:"Seika, some days even my way to breath irritates you, without having me said or done anything." Seikatsu glanced at him, but she knew he was right. Raihan laughed by Olivia's consideration, also because Latios had let him hear what he thought, so he agreed with Latias' counterpart. Olivia invited the group to follow her until Mallow's restaurant, where alongside her there were the other two Trial Captains Lana and Kiawe: when Raihan crossed his look with Kiawe, between the two exploded sparks and flames of rivalry and competition at extreme levels: Kiawe had Raihan's attitude and his way to look at him from the top to the bottom on nerves, meanwhile Raihan found Kiawe irritating for his judging him by just appearances and he didn't like how Kiawe looked at Seikatsu. Moreover, Raihan understood those moments where Seikatsu was aware to be strong and the opponent understimated her, but he wondered what in the past had bonded Seikatsu and Kiawe: it was true that she hadn't a relationship before him? He had proven that Seikatsu wasn't an expert about anything from the relationship side, but in that moment he didn't feel to question her about what happened in the past two years, or during them. Anyway, Raihan listened to Olivia's guidelines, then he went to Brooklet Hill with Seikatsu and Lana.

When they came to Brooklet Hill, Lana gave to him her Traial's guidelines:"You must use Lapras' Poké Ride, fishing where there are suspicious water splashes and facing the Pokémon that will jump out, ih ih ih!" Seikatsu and her trio looked at each other with flashbacks about Wishiwashi School Form that jumped out, making them screaming by fear, but luckily Seikatsu had been able to keep control and sent out Dartrix. She and her adoring trio tried to prepare themselves psychologically by the appear of the Wishiwashi School Form. Raihan sat on Lapras' Poké Ride, meanwhile Seikatsu, Zoroark and Banette jumped on Latios, and followed Raihan who challenged some Wishwashis and Dewpiders, defeating them with Flapple and Flygon with Flying-Type moves. After the umpteenth victory, Raihan exclaimed happily:"This Trial is very easy! I'll win for sure! Why you four have so scared faces? There's something that you haven't told me?" Seikatsu didn't know how to reply:"Well, Wishiwashi on his own is very harmless. The problem is when they are a lot together... Oh, the line! Pull it!" Raihan pulled the line and the fishing pole and what jumped out from the water scared Zoroark and Seikatsu in a deadly way: it didn't come out a Totem Wishiwashi School Form, but a giant Araquanid. Raihan felt his blood freezing, meanwhile Seikatsu and Zoroark hugged each other screaming, with the Illusion Fox Pokémon's fur that got straight by fear. Also Latios was afraid and Banette fell into the water, slipping away from Latios' back. Even Latias got scared, running behind Raihan, who got calmed and sent out Duraludon: it was the only Pokémon that could take not serious damages. He didn't know how to deal with his priorities: Seikatsu was scared due to a strong trauma, but from the other side he didn't want to let Duraludon on his own, then he got to his mind:"Seika, Ban has fallen into the water!" By hearing that sentence, Seikatsu got herself back:"Oh fuck, Ban can't swim!" Seikatsu jumped into the water, letting out Kingdra and grabbing him then they went underwater to look for her Pokémon. Raihan sighed reliefied, and made Duraludon battling against Araquanid, which won although difficulties. Seikatsu re-emerged five minutes after, keeping an arm around Kingdra's neck and with the other one was holding Banette. Kingdra swam until the shore, and Latios reached them and observed the battle from distance, with also Latias which was afraid too. Raihan won, with lot of fatigue and reached her by the shore, worried and hugged both Latias and Seikatsu:"Hey, you're all right? Oh my Arceus, Seika you're shaking! Come on baby, it's nothing. I've sent it away." Raihan picked up Seikatsu, meanwhile Latios kept Zoroark on his back, which was shaking him too. Banette shook his head:"Lana's Trial will always be the most terrifying. Tsk, Acerola's one is nothing compared to this." Raihan sat on a rock and started to cuddle Seikatsu until her didn't calm down. Just when she was quite enough, he gave her piggyback ride, with her who kept her arms around his shoulders. When they went out from Brooklet Hill, Lana gave to Raihan the Water-Type Z Crystal:"Next Trial that is waiting for you is Kiawe's one. As I could see, between you two there's bad blood." Lana observed, as Raihan put Seikatsu on Latios and then he took the crystal, thanking Lana:"Thanks, but I don't think I'll do it today. Maybe, I dunno." He was concerned a lot about Seikatsu, but she smiled at him:"Don't worry, if you wanna challenge Kiawe, go. I'll get better soon." She said smiling, and Raihan nodded, but he persisted in getting her home.