Chapter 27: Spikemuth's Gym

After the battle, Raihan was in a good mood: he kept thinking about how Seikatsu kept her promise, as he didn't expect the girl could go so much beyond, but anyway he felt closer and closer to his victory over her and that made him happy. Seikatsu, instead, still had an awkward and nervous expression, and Piers started to insist in order to make her tell him why:"What, has he kissed ya?" He asked, laughing as she shook her head, looking down:"Oh, you've taken it upon yourself? What a good girl!" Piers exclaimed, laughing and patting her shoulder, as she nodded slowly:"But it's just for a promise, nothing more." Raihan came in that moment:"Yep, but I've never specified where. You could have kissed my cheek, eh." Seikatsu wanted to bury herself, then she felt Banette coming behind her and wrapping her shoulders with his arms, becoming a sort of a backpack and giggling, meanwhile Zoroark was his sidekick but still on Piers' shoulder. Latios and Latias instead looked at each other, understanding everything, then they followed the group in order to celebrate Raihan and his victory, and Leon also joined too.

After celebrating Raihan at a pub, him and Seikatsu said good-bye to their friends at the train station, where Leon took a train for Wyndon and Piers took a Flying Taxi to come back to Spikemuth, preparing himself to get scolded by Marnie once he came back home, as he had completely forgotten to update about the police call and and everything else had happened after. Seikatsu and Raihan headed towards his house, in the streets illuminated by the street lights, and Raihan looked at her smiling, and without saying nothing he took out a hand from the sweatshirt's pocket, and took Seikatsu's hand. She didn't talk back neither be hesitant, just blushed, with her Pokémon that were looking down at them, as both Zoroark and Banette were riding Latios:"Latios, Zoro, why don't we have a joyride?" The Pokémon Marionette proposed, as Latias looked at them confused, and Latios sighed:"No, although the mister there has different intentions, I don't believe that something will happen." Zoroark added:"Not yet! Ih ih ih ih!" Latios nodded, and the two Eons Pokémon followed them until home.

That evening, Raihan set an alarm clock for the next day: it was for going to visit his grandpa and show him the Eon duo, but also to look for the lasts Pokémon for Seikatsu's party to use against Piers and Marnie. Seikatsu hadn't spoken to Raihan, always looking away due to awkwardness, but this didn't bother the boy as he knew that she was just elaborating strong emotions, which she wasn't able to handle. Meanwhile she sat on the edge of the bed, Raihan hugged her from behind and kissed her on the temple:"So, you've got intention to speak to me, or you'll stay in silence and act as a tomato?" Seikatsu laughed:"Fine, I'll talk to you. Sorry if I've got nothing to say."-"You've got nothing, or simply you are emotionally blocked?" She nodded:"Yep, but also I'm sleepy. This day has been really heavy, especially from the emotional side." Raihan understood that for Seikatsu that day had been hard to endure, so he apprehended that and held her more tightly to his chest:"Yep, you're right. You've been really good with Zoro. Alright, let's go to sleep, also because tomorrow we must get up early." Raihan carried her to the bed, and she gave up about him sleeping in his boxers only, as she had already given up to wake up with the surprise every morning. Seikatsu slept, hugging Raihan, who layed on his back and wrapped her with an arm.

The next morning, Seikatsu woke up an hour before the alarm clock, and not being sleepy anymore, she left the bedroom and stole Raihan's sweatshirt as usual, and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes that were abandoned by a while. Seikatsu's issue was that the house had been built for Raihan: being very tall, Seikatsu had difficulty also when she got on her tips. Banette was awake and was sneering, then he decided to wake up Raihan, using his spectral and unnatural cold. Raihan regained consciousness, then he started to touch the bed in order to find Seikatsu, but he didn't. He wore pants in order to not traumatize Latias, and he went to the kitchen, finding Seikatsu that had basically jump to put dishes to get them dry, and laughing he took them from her hands and put the dishes at their place:"If you don't reach, you just need to ask!" Seikatsu grumbled:"Tsk, not my fault if your height goes beyond the usual one. Meanwhile, mine is standard."-"Yeah, but if my furnitures are fitting mine more, you've got difficulty 'cause you overtake the half of my chest of a few!" He said laughing, meanwhile Seikatsu sighed a bit irritated:"I get you a favour, and you mock me for my height, you ungrateful." Raihan laughed and caressed her head:"Come on, don't take it personally. I put things where you don't reach, but you don't need to be stubborn with me." Seikatsu nodded, and when they fixed everything, Raihan made breakfast, and the aroma woke up Zoroark, which had saliva's residuals due to his drooling during sleep.