Chapter 46: Raihan vs Leon

Raihan managed to become Alola's Champion, and seeing the exaggerated and so opened reaction of Seikatsu, had made him surprised but even happier to have won. His Galarian colleagues, Bede too, exulted and of course Zoroark, Banette and Latios too, and after the affection manifestation of his girl, Raihan went to the centre of the battlefield, where he got submerged by a confetti's shower, as Professor Kukui gave him the Champion Cup of Alola, meanwhile his party was happily exulting with him, and in the meantime Leon wasn't late to reach him:"Hey, now that you're a Champion too, what do you think about a Champions'match and declaring the strongest? Even though I doubt that you could defeat me!" He said, with a proud and stupid smile painted on his face, but Raihan got gloomy for few seconds, then he growled with a grin:"How so? At least I had cornered Seika, meanwhile you didn't, so I say that I can defeat you this time." Leon giggled:"That's the right spirit, bro! I adore how you use your girlfriend as parameter to measure your strenght!"-"She's the strongest Train of ever, so why I shouldn't?" Seikatsu in the meantime was petting the entire Raihan's party, and she was listening to the conversation between the two boys, pretended to not noticing, then the three joined the Gym Leaders and the Dragon Masters to celebrate Raihan's victory.

The new Champion got celebrated the same evening at Iki Town, where even Tapu Koko showed off, dancing cheerfully and Seikatsu exclaimed, hugging Raihan:"Koko has watched the entire match at the League, he's super happy! You've got him emotional so much!"-"Do you think I can call him Koko too?"-"I think so, look, it's getting closer!" Tapu Koko reached them and bowed his head, then it did some pirouettes and nodded all happily. Raihan offered a berry to him, becoming friends with it, but not enough to hug it as Tapu Koko wanted to be hugged by Seikatsu only.

The two had a lot of fun with their friends, especially between Seikatsu and Piers, who sneered like two long-standing friends, exactly like their Obstagoons. Kiawe observed a bit annoyed and envy the friendship so close between Seikatsu and Piers, without Raihan being a minimum jealous or annoyed: he actually was, but he trusted Seikatsu, and instead, he was afraid that Seikatsu could break Piers with her pats with the tenderness of a Machamp, but Raihan tried to not get into contact too much with girls, although he let Lillie and Mallow hugging him, getting surprised that Seikatsu didn't show any sign of jealousy or anything else: like him, she repressed and calmed down the concern, choosing trust over it.

After the party, Seikatsu and Raihan flew until the Exeggutor Island, then they got thrown by Latios on the bed, and then he left with Latias. Banette and Zoroark had stayed at Melemele Island, where they had their partners Delphox and Mimikyu. Once alone, Seikatsu and Raihan read each other's mind, as the boy exclaimed:"You've dressed as I asked you, I'm really happy! Do I deserve a prize for having become Champion?" Seikatsu shrugged, smiling:"It seems obvious, without even asking it. By the way, are you ready to do it?" Raihan started to make some body-builder poses, quite ridicoulouses, to show her the opposite:"Tsk, I'm always ready for any battle type, with or without Pokémon, in bedroom or outside." Seikatsu laughed, then she came back to be serious:"You're absurd! Anyway, no. I didn't mean physically, I know that you're tireless for that. What I meant is: you're fine? Leon seems to have discouraged you or making you gloomy." Raihan looked at her jumping a bit, then he got gloomy again and sat on the bed's edge, sighing and putting his hands through his hair. Seikatsu sneaked into his lap, forcing him to lift his back, and she dried his frustration's tears as he held her by her waist:"Come on, you're really strong. No one had put me in a situation for years, so I think that you can do it." Raihan poured out, with the voice broken by frustration's hiccups:"Really, I don't know what to do anymore: it's since we've been kids that I'm trying to defeat him, and I made it unitl a certain point, always ending in a playoff , then he had become invincible, and since then I wasn't able to defeat him anymore. Neither a playoff. This victory has a lot of meaning for me, but as you told me, Hau isn't that phenomenal Trainer at your level or at Lee's level..." Seikatsu shut him up with a kiss, and then she smiled:"You're really strong, and you've got a lot of potential as a Champion. Also, Hau has improved, though it's weird to me to say it. But, the difference between you and Leon is that he doesn't have a Type, unlike you, and it's mixed. So, we have to analyze all of his Pokémon and their types, and then we can plan a perfect strategy." Raihan smiled like he never did, starting kissing Seikatsu and murmuring an "I love you" in the middle, which drove her crazy and for once it was her to jump on him, after telling him back the same words.

The next day, Seikatsu and Raihan basically woke up at lunchtime, but it was all worthy due to the priceless past evening. Although the hour, Seikatsu and Raihan drank their coffee and had breakfast instead of lunch, and they started to plan a strategy to defeat Leon. Seikatsu wrote down all the six members of Leon's party: Charizard of Fire and Flying-Types, Rillaboom of Grass-Type, Dragapult of Dragon and Ghost-Types, Aegislash of Steel and Ghost-Types, Haxorus of Dragon-Type and Rhyperior of Ground and Rock-Types. Seikatsu didn't take too much time to establish a strategy:"So, you've got Totem Mimikyu, which is perferct against Haxorus, but it could be a risk against Dragapult, but you should try it. Regarding Aegislash, better using Flygon or Sandaconda, and I suggest you to alternate the attacks, as Aegislash's got the bad habit to protect itself and then attack. Then, for Rillaboom, Turtonator is fine. Meanwhile for Rhyperior, Flygon and Sandaconda are very good options, meanwhile for Charizard Gigalith is enough. You know, the Rock-Type is a common weakness of Fire and Flying-Types. So you're ace against Leon is Gigalith." Raihan listened to her very interested, then he looked at Latias:"I think I'll use Latias against Haxorus." Seikatsu nodded:"Do what you feel, just don't ingore types' compatibility." Raihan nodded too, then they spent the entire day in relax, then he called Leon in order to challenge him the next day.

As the rest day passed, Leon and Raihan challenged each other at Iki Town in front of Tapu Koko, which was attracted by the rivalry spirit between the two boys. Raihan had fire in his eyes. Meanwhile, Leon didn't seem nor touched by him. Seikatsu and Piers looked at each other, and they understood. Meanwhile, Latios and Latias:"Latias, if you want to, I'll make Raihan falling asleep."-"No, he's my Trainer, and I'll do it by myself. Then, I am cute and adorable, so he won't get angry!" Meanwhile Banette intervened:"And especially humble. I always say that he needs a tranquillizer." Zoroark shrugged:"Eh, what do you want to do about it? Neither Seika can worn him out." Zoroark and Banette looked at each other and then they laughed loudly, with tears in their eyes and rolling on the ground, meanwhile Latios and Latias wanted to bury themselves by embarassment, although deep down they were laughing too.

Raihan wanted to make Mimikyu coming back, but the little ghost was terrible and kept until Rhyperior didn't defeat him. Raihan resigned, made him coming back as KO, and then he sent out Flygon and won. Leon was speechless and sweated cold: Raihan had sent KO almost all of his Pokémon, meanwhile he just managed to defeat one Pokémon of six. He tried to keep calm, as Raihan was driven crazy by the enthusiasm and provoked a sand storm:"GO FLYGON, BURY THE ISLAND WITH SAND!" Tapu Koko, an Electric and Fairy-Types, made his disagreement being heard, but he decided that after the battle, he would have shocked Raihan with a spark. Leon sent out Charizard, which had problems due to the sand storm. Meanwhile, Raihan sent out Gigalith:"Go, use Rock Tomb!" Raihan shouted, and Gigalith hit Charizard, which was disoriented, meanwhile Leon shouted:"NOOOO!" And Charizard fell on the ground. The sand storm got wiped away by Seikatsu's Noivern. Everybody looked in silence at Raihan's victory against Leon: finally, Raihan had made it. But Tapu Koko didn't forget about the promise it made to itself, so he electrocuted Raihan for having thread his island with the sand storm.