Chapter 50: Epilogue

Five years of living together had passed, with their upside-down moments, but always with the solution and the love between Raihan and Seikatsu triumphed. Raihan had reached being twenty-seven, and since one year, Seikatsu didn't spare by telling him:"Every year you're even closer to be thirty! Ih ih ih ih!" She exclaimed, as she was sneering with Banette and Zoroark, and after Raihan talked back, grumbling:"Yeah, but no one will stop you from being twenty-five, shorty." Seikatsu had got calmed about her exaggerated reactions, especially when she had more darts than him:"Sure, but I remember you that you've already passed them, and now you're closer to be thirty, so this won't change that you reach a certain age first!" Raihan shrugged, pretending to be offended:"Fine, as you say so, but next time you won't reach to take something, you'll have to do it on your own." Seikatsu ran to him, hugging him by behind:"Come on, don't act this way!"-"And you cut it out by remembering me that I'm almost thirty." Raihan said, giggling, and she nodded, rubbing her head on his back, getting her hair electrified, and she let Raihan play with it. Since some weeks, Raihan had become a bit reserved and standoffish, but this didn't make Seikatsu worried too much, as she tought that Raihan was growing up even more and had become more aware about privacy, but he was planning to marry her and he was preparing everything with the help of Banette, Zoroark and Latios, which referred to him all Seikatsu's thoughts regarding marrying him, thing which she was deep down hoping about it a lot. When Raihan had confirmed, he put aside money to buy her a ring, personalized in Dragon, Ghost, and Dark themed, then he proposed to her to go around at Hoenn:"At Hoenn? Why?"-"I'd like to snap a selfie with Rayquaza." Seikatsu raised an eyebrow, perplexed, as she understood that Raihan wasn't telling her the truth:"What do you really want to do?" Raihan came to hug her:"I wanna go to the Sky Pillar."-"Why do you wanna go to the Sky Pillar?"-"Why don't you stop asking me and don't you trust me?" She looked at him quite perplexed:"Cause you're the kind of person that you never know if they'll bring you to a pretty and cozy local, or to a rave party where rare candies aren't for Pokémon at all and give you strange effects." Raihan giggled:"Yeah, you're not really wrong. But c'mon , you must trust me as you've always done!" Raihan said, hoding Seikatsu's hands in his, and she nodded as she was blushing, after looking at his eyes and having seen how much he cared about her trust. Seikatsu foresaw something, but she decided not to ask anything and accepted to leave for Hoenn.

Seikatsu knew that Raihan didn't tell her the truth, and her curiosity was eating every internal organ she had so she started to look for something, and set upside-down the entire home, fixing it immediately after to not causing any suspect:"If I would hide something, I wouldn't hide it here... Sure! He thought like me! Zoro! Come here!" Zoroark came into the couple's bedroom, yawining:"What's up? Why are you putting upside-down home? We're leaving tomorrow for Hoenn, chill down."-"Come here and let me look in your fur." Zoroark shrugged:"Whatever, as you wish." Seikatsu searched Zoroark's fur, although the indifferent reaction of the big fox was suggesting that he wasn't hiding anything: initally, Seikatsu taught that he would had done it just to dissuade her, but in the end she didn't find anything as Zoroark had nothing compromising in his fur. Seikatsu sighed:"Sly boy, surely it will be inside Banette." Zoroark took her wrist:"Eh no, you don't search into my fur with the same tenderness of a Rhyperior, and then you go away. Now you pet me, then you go to put your hand into Ban's throat." Seikatsu sighed, and she started to pet him, and she had to keep going on until Zoroark fell asleep, but his weight didn't allow her to move. But she was right: Raihan had hidden the ring inside Banette, which had swallowed the ring's box.

The same evening, Raihan was more affectionate and passionate than usual, and Seikatsu understood even more that he had intention to propose her something special so she let him doing, although he slept like a rock, snoring too, meanwhile she couldn't close her eyes, as Raihan was squashing her and snoring in her ear. The next day, she didn't have a good look:"Seika, I don't wanna offend you, but... You haven't slept well?"-"I couldn't move, and I think that not even cannon shots could wake you up."-"Don't worry, you can always sleep on your grandpa's ship. We're not going by flying. Let's be clear. Latios and Latias don't want to do it." Seikatsu sighed:"I see, also because it's uncomfortable sleeping on Latios." Latios talked back with:"Gne gne gne, I'm not the Bed Pokémon, but Eon." Raihan giggled, meanwhile Seikatsu yawned again.