Chapter 20: Going to Circhester

After those excessive cuddels, Seikatsu fell asleep snuggled up to Raihan. When he was filling up her face with kisses, avoiding the mouth, Seikatsu was laughing and letting out little hysterical screams, begging him to stop it: in the beginning the three Pokémon thought about something else, but when Banette went to spy, he saw that the situation was innocent. The three had understood that they didn't want to sleep in the same room with them for any reason, so they gave up to stay in the living room.

The next day, Seikatsu woke up with the usual involuntary Raihan's presence, as she during the night she gave her back to him, so he was hugging her from behind. She was still awkward, but she was resigned that with Raihan the awakening was always like this: during night, Raihan's blood ran down, and in the morning the first sensation he felt were those effects that happened during the night. She sighed a bit, but then she noticed that it was pressing against the end of her back, so in that moment she had a quite evil idea: she had to hold laughs back, and hoping that he wouldn't wake up, she started to move higher and pretending to get more comfortable. Raihan woke up a little bit later, a bit confused, as he heard some motion, but he noticed her little joke:"Seika, you haven't a b side small like you think, huh?"-"You're surely a voyeur, you know?"-"It's you the one who came in wearing a towel only, the one who wears often tight and/or low-necked clothes, and you really think that I don't get my eyes on you? I appreciate your good morning, by the way." Raihan had impulses, but if Seikatsu didn't allow him concretely, he couldn't do nothing. He had the impulse on closing him up in the bathroom, but when he saw the phone with the texts, the last thing he wanted was going to the bathroom in order to let off steam. He sighed sadly, then he got up:"After breakfast, I must go to do the same commission of yesterday. Get dress heavy, at Circhester there's snow and it's really cold. I don't know how much it's convenient for you to wait for me before battling."-"If you want, I wait for you. I don't mind."-"I know, but I've no idea about how much time you'll take. This evening, you're challenging Lance, and you have to get prepared for this evening too. Maybe you should go immediately after breakfast." Seikatsu nodded, and Raihan gave her his sweatshirt:"Wear it when you're in the stadium, so you'll have the impression that I'll be with you." Raihan said, smiling. Seikatsu had never had a battle without Raihan, neither when she was angry at him: already from her first battle in the first Gym, Raihan had been always with her, he protected her from invasive reportes and he took care of her with his own way. Seikatsu had faced every region alone, but in Galar was different: Raihan had changed everything, both her journey and her perception about her permanence in Galar.

After having breakfast and recieved a kiss on the forehead by Raihan, again, Seikatsu went towards Circhester riding Latios, dressing heavier and with Raihan's sweatshirt under the coat. None of one of her three Pokémon commented, as Seikatsu was immersed in her thoughts: what she would had done once her permanence in Galar was done? What would had happened between her and Raihan? She didn't want to lose him like fifteen years before. Banette instead, by looking at Raihan, he had sensed death: he knew that Raihan was about to face a very hard grief. Latios had already got everything thanks to his psychic powers, meanwhile Zoroark simply grasped: he felt that fear of losing someone very important, but he ignored it as he remembered that day where he lost his mom. Seikatsu was more worried about Raihan instead of her battles, and also about that he wouldn't come on time for seeing the match, but she had decided to wait for him although the unbearable cold, which forced Latios to fly very slow in order to not freeze everybody and himself. They managed to come, feeling cold, in the city, and Seikatsu got fascinated by the snow, but she really wanted to have Raihan by her side. In order to not freeze her friends, she went to a shop where she bought some scarves for her Pokémon and some hot chocolate in a pub, and there she texted Raihan to know something: if he was fine and if he could come.

That morning, Raihan went to Hammerlocke's hospital, exactly like the day before, and like he had always done since his grandpa got sick and got hospitalized. His grandpa didn't tell him his sickness at the end stage, until he became officially Gym Leader, five years before, but he was suffering it for a longer time. The grandpa didn't want that his grandkid was afflicted by pain and concern, blocking himself during matches. Raihan was a bit older when he discovered it, and he tried to calm down: Leon had been close to him as a friend, but he was furious to him as he had lost against him. Raihan remembered lot of anger and frustration, pouring them out in the battle and going ahead with the training, then as he grew up he learnt self-control and how to accept it: the grandpa had periods where he felt better and could live his life like before, and periods where he had to be hospitalized by emergency and staying there for days or even weeks. The grandpa got hospitalized a little bit before Seikatsu and Nessa's march, but Raihan decided to make him wait a bit, as Seikatsu was really shocked and she needed him, but as now they were at Hammerlocke and she got better, he went to visit his grandpa, bringing him yellow flowers:"Hey old man, how are you?" Raihan said, as he came into the room, with the grandpa half layed who was reading the newspaper:"Oh, my boy! Everything's fine! Since Drake has come, he always keeps me company. He told me that little Seika got attached to you! Or better, that you two are a couple! And you didn't want even to meet her at those times!" Raihan laughed, then:"No, grandpa. We're not a couple! At least, not yet. Then she isn't little! I mean, near me, she's a shorty, and she's younger than me of two years, but she isn't little. Although being shorter than me, it's not that hard." His grandpa laughed:"You're the same with girls! This one will be the greatest challenge you'll have, as Drake had told me." Raihan nodded, sighing:"Yep, she can wear me out very well, but I feel very fine with her. If she got convinced, and things get serious, don't worry." Grandpa nodded, smiling happily:"I'm really happy for you, my boy. Anyway, where is she now? Why aren't you with her?" Raihan jumped very slightly:"W-well... Oh, here you go, her text. She's at Circhester, and she has to challenge both Melony and Gordie. That chick is an unstoppable war machine, and so her Pokémon are too. But I told her that maybe I would have reached her."-"And what you're waiting for?! Go!"-"B-but grandpa, I wanna visit you! Seika isn't bothered by it!"-"No, my boy, you must understand one thing: you wanna conquer her? Go! I'm basically underground, and you might have found the woman of your life, so go! In a while Drake will come, so I won't be alone. Move on! Dragon girls are very few and extremely rare, so don't let her go. Come on!" Raihan got shocked and let his grandpa win. He texted Seikatsu and left the hospital after telling goodbye to his grandpa.

Seikatsu met Melony with her son Gordie, who seemed shy and insicure, hiding that nature with tough air. Melony was really self-confident and extrovert:"Welcome, Seika! I know this city is in a place that Dragon-Type dislikes a lot! Ih ih ih ih!" Seikatsu and Latios looked at each other, then she did the same with Banette and Zoroark, until Banette opened his mouth:"She punched Kyurem, that it's made by ice, I doubt that a snowball could scare her." Gordie took his sunglasses off shocked. Meanwhile, Melony got her mouth opened, then the son:"But that thing talks?!"-"OH! The thing here is a Banette, how dare you damn ki..." Seikatsu shut Banette's mouth:"Sorry, he's got a long tongue. Anyway, Zoroark can talk too. And yes, it's not the first time that I face the Ice-Type, and surely doesn't scare me." Seikatsu said, very calmly, but by the furious look of Melony, she understood that the Gym Leader had something that could make her win, sure that it would had worked:"I see. So, you want to challenge first me or my beloved son?" Seikatsu sighed:"That grin of challenge is really bothering me, so I'll face you first and your son after. If you want, we can do it during the day, so I finish immediately this business and after I'll face Lance." Mother and son got shocked, then Gordie tried to talk back:"You understimate people a lot, you should stop doing it. It's not really nice."-"I don't understimate, I destroy." Melony got nervous:"All right, unconscious girl! Let's go to the Stadium and let's see what you can do!" Seikatsu checked her phone and saw Raihan's text, where he told her that he was coming:"Yep, but I would like to wait a bit, for a person. I wouldn't battle immediately." Melony was about to take her wrist, but by reflex, Zoroark shielded his Trainer, growling menacingly:"Don't. Touch. My. Trainer. Clear?" Melony moved back, but didn't touch Seikatsu, who started to pet Zoroark in order to calm him down, but Melony went ahead:"No little girl, you don't wait for no one! The match starts immediately!" She said hysterically, and Seikatsu had to adapt: luckily, the other Pokémon had found other friends, and they brought them back to her. Seikatsu felt very angry: she wanted to wait for Raihan. She wanted him with her and having him look at her from the stands. She had tears for the nervous, but due the cold her tears blocked, and in the meantime Gordie tried to cheer her up a bit:"You're a multiple Champion, I see why you're so self-confident. I wish I had yours, too! Sorry for my mother." Seikatsu smiled:"You're kind, but not for this I'll go soft." Gordie smiled and put his sunglasses back on:"Good luck against my mom, come, I'll guide you!" Seikatsu nodded and followed him. In the meantime, Gordie broke the silence:"The person you're waiting for is Raihan, right?" Seikatsu jumped and nodded, shutting Banette's mouth as she was holding him:"Yep, I'd like to wait for him. He always assists my matches and keeps me company everywhere." Gordie laughed:"I see, you want him here. Well, I think that it's weird that he's just a guide." Zoroark and Banette exploded into laughs:"You see Seika, even this dude who doesn't know you has already understood everything! Come oooon, confess to Raihan!" Zoroark teased her, and she grumbled and rolled her eyes to the sky:"Tsk. It's not the moment. First, he must win the bet, that surely he won't win. Don't make me regret to have accepted this journey here in Galar, you three. I'm not including you too, Gordie. I'm expecting you that you're going to tell me that Raihan acts this way with a lot of girls." They reached to the Stadium's door, and Gordie shook his head smiling:"No, Raihan never makes so much effort unlike he does with you!" Gordie exclaimed, and Seikatsu blushed a bit, then the boy proposed her to take a long road, verifying that his mother wasn't around, in order to allow Seikatsu to gain more time for waiting for Raihan, who was coming with a Flying Taxi.