Chapter 9: Seikatsu vs Nessa

Before going at Keelford's Stadium, Raihan brought Seikatsu to make her League Card, alongside Piers who was petting Zoroark, transformed in Zorua, and thinking that his sister Marnie could like a lot having a Zorua, but in the meantime he enjoyed the scene of Seikatsu, who hated taking pics, forced to take one with Raihan who was a fanatic of them. Zoroark started sneering:"How much do you bet that they'll date?" Piers jumped as he wasn't able to associate that husky and deep voice to Zorua, which was small and cute:"I bet they'll do it pretty soon. Not tomorrow, but Seika told me how she's really happy to have him as a guide."-"You don't know about this morning's awakening? Wait..." Zoroark jumped on his shoulder, and he whispered him everything. Piers hardly kept himself from laughing, then he had to stop as some fans got close to him and wanted to talk and congratulate him for the new Pokémon:"Oh, he's not mine. Seika gave me him to take care of him, kinda of." Zoroark jumped and came back to his real appearance, with Piers holding him in bridal style:"I can take care of myself in an amazing way, talking humbly. I am the one who chose to jump into his arms." Zoroark concluded, pulling his bushy hair with a paw. People got surprised and shocked by seeing Zoroark, a non common Pokémon in Galar, talking and with a superior actitude.

Seikatsu admired Zoroark and Piers' scene, shooking her head for her Pokémon's ego. Raihan giggled by seeing everything:"He looks like you: he's just more theatrical and less aggressive than you. Also, you've got a terrible ego, too." Seikatsu sighed:"I get really irritated when I see ungrateful people after my Pokémon risked their life in order to save their region. Latios, Haxorus, Druddigon and Hydreigon risked to die against Kyurem. In that moment, I felt a deep anger so much that I punched it. I hurt it, but this gesture was enough to make me getting respected by it." Raihan smiled, as he was helping her to choose the screen and the effects to use for the League Card:"I like listening to what you've passed. You know, it's beautiful when a person closed worse than a Cloyster like you opens up. It makes me feel important. Just know it. By the way, where did you hit it? He's not like made completely of ice?" Seikatsu blushed a bit, but as she had her gaze pointed at the effects, so she didn't need to look away:"It is, but... As a screen, I like this one. I was saying it's made of ice, but not  its eyes. This effect is pretty. As a matter of fact, I punched it in the eye. If you wanna defeat a Dragon, aim at the belly or at the eyes. We're done, I don't like these effects. I find them really flashy." Raihan laughed:"Think a pose. I like this one!" He made his iconic pose, with Seikatsu that was looking at him perplexed:"Really, I have to? Anyway, I'm going to wear the uniform of your Gym. I'll think later about the pose." Raihan smiled and pointed her the dressing rooms. He was happy that she wanted to wear his uniform in the League Card, and meanwhile he was waiting for her, Piers came to him with Zoroark on his shoulder, and Banette that was carried by Latios with Psychic, as Banette went to mess aoriund. Piers looked at Raihan, almost sorry, as he was smiling:"I'm sorry I've given ya the impression that I wanted to take her away from you. Rarely it happens to me to meet someone with interesting Pokémon, or that doesn't charge me. Then I was curious why Lee had insisted so much in implyin' that me and her are relatives." Raihan smiled:"Don't worry. Peaceful pic?" Piers had the temptation to reject, but he accepted to not causing other involuntary problems. Seikatsu went out from the dressing rooms wearing the uniform, but when she saw some reporters that were about to interview her, Seikatsu paralyzed like she was been charged by a truck, but Raihan came in front of her:"Sorry, but my sponsored girl doesn't love cameras and flash on her face, so if you have question ask them to me! Plus, she has to battle, so I want her calm and serene." Seikatsu, behind him, looked at him with a sweet and admiring look. Piers pecked her shoulder and pointed her the dressing rooms, making her escaping there. Piers knew how it felt, but as he loved singing, this allowed him to take courage to stay at the centre of attention, but Seikatsu was more reserved, and the battle against Milo had already proved her.