Chapter 33: The end of the Gym Challenge

Seikatsu got quite surprised by Raihan's reaction, but she was happy to see him expressing his gratitude in his own way. Moreover, she decided to wait few days in order to get him recovered, as she could had him at the final of the Gym Challenge, giving, without knowing it, the chance to Leon to change things: as Piers and Opal, ex Gym Leaders, wanted a re-match or challenge her, so Leon accepted to put them as challengers alongside the new Gym Leaders Avery and Klara. Seikatsu smiled evilly, although Opal gave her particular conditions: Seikatsu had to use Dark, Dragon and/or Fighting-Types, all weak to the Fairy-Type. The Multiple Champion built some parties, laughing evilly, menawhile Raihan smiled and shook his head as he saw her. Then, Raihan asked Banette what happened to him that fateful night of his loss, as neither Seikatsu knew what to do, and he found that really strange. Banette sighed:"Us Ghost-Types swing in a limbo between the living world and the dead world. I think that your grandpa wanted to use me as an intermediary to talk with you, and actually, I felt a strong sadness, but I didn't hear what he told me. I think that we were passed above the hospital at that moment. Anyway, I'm really sorry for you, but I think that going to Alola and meeting Tapu Fini is the best solution. You're lucky you've got the girl with the VIP pass to meet the Mysterious and Legendaries Pokémon!" Raihan smiled, although a bit forcefully:"I think that your world and universe are too complicated for me." Banette shrugged:"We don't always understand others. Neither Seikatsu understands me so many times, or the other Ghost-Types she has, although I've been her second Pokémon. But in her own way, she tries to understand and love us. Us Pokémon are all different and we've got different types too, everybody has their own preferences." Raihan nodded:"Yep, I must admit that Dragapult is a bit complicated, but less than Hydreigon. That one I couldn't handle, I don't know how Seika could." Banette sighed:"Simply: they beat their asses up. Don't think that Seikatsu got respected by words only: she had to beat up with some Pokémon. You know, Hydreigon and others bit often, already from the basic stage, so she paid back with a punch. Sometimes, she can contrast moves like Shadow Ball. She's got a hard skin, and so we built it too. I don't think I would had a pupil so absurd." He concluded, going through the wall. Raihan got surprised: he couldn't imagine that Seikatsu fought Pokémon with bare hands, but he understood how she had been able to dodge and locate the Sandiles when they were in the Wild Area, or just the punch on Kyurem's eye.

Raihan recovered even better a couple of days after, in which him and Seikatsu planned together their vacancy at Alola, and Raihan was happy about it as he had no intention to stay in Hammerlocke neither in Galar in general. In those moments, he unloaded his emotions, alternating sad moments to the happy ones with Pokémon and Seikatsu. Moreover, the two had moments to stay together and encourage their intimacy, although the jokes of Banette and Zoroark that had fun, but Latios at some point shutted them up with Hypnosis.

When the day of the final Tournament came, Seikatsu called Leon:"Listen thing, I'm done with stressing matches with a bunch of shouting Mankeys, so can we do all the battles, with a break of thirty minutes among each battle?" Leon got shocked by how she had spoken to him, but as Raihan ate his brain out by talking about her, he knew how she was, but he got surprised anyway:"Sure? Can you stay on your feet, regardless of being tired by the Z Crystal and Megaevolution?"-"Yes. I've got a boyfriend on purpose. See you later." Raihan had listened to the conversation and smiled maliciously, and when she went out from the room, she found him looking at her like that:"What are you looking at with that face? What is it, my neckline?" Raihan noticed it after:"Meh, not really. I've noticed it now. I was referring to what you've said: am I wrong, or you've just defined me as your boyfriend?" Seikatsu blushed and looked away:"I think that wearing your Badge as a necklace is already a confirmation."-"You'll wear it at the final?"-"Sure, you've really got any doubt about it?" Raihan smiled and pulled her close to him, starting to kiss.

Seikatsu faced the Final Tournament at afternoon, after lunch, and went to the dressing rooms where she wore Raihan's Gym uniform, who didn't expect her keeping wearing it:"I've started representing you with this uniform, and I'll finish with this uniform!" She said, changing clothes in front of him, without being bothered at all: she was used to having him around, and his gaze pinted at her, especially when she was half-naked. Raihan smiled, then:"You want my sweatshirt too?"-"Nah, maybe later."-"I know it's useless for you, but what about a good luck kiss?" Seikatsu blushed and smiled, nodding, so Raihan picked her up and kissed her on the lips than he put her down:"You've so much fun to lift me up as I was a kid?"-"Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't do that." Seikatsu shook her head smiling, then she made sign to Zoroark to follow her, as Latios and Banette went to the stands with Raihan.