Chapter 31: A painful victory

With Latias on his back, Raihan and Seikatsu got close to each other for the formal handshake and the Badge's consign. Raihan smiled sadly, meanwhile she kept a bit serious:"It's so awkward to have a so detach relationship with you! I can't conceive it! Anyway, your trick with the neckline and form-fitting clothes to distract me, flatters me a lot, because if you had to use this kind of trick it means that you consider me very strong and a worthy rival! And nevermind, I thank you 'cause I've never got the occasion to feast my eyes so well!" Seikatsu blushed, then grumbled:"Yes, I consider you as my level. Plus, can you at least drooling in a more reserved way?!" Raihan laughed and then he passed her the Dragon Badge:"You deserve it, and I can tell it more than anyone else. But I'm bittered that we won't date officially." Seikatsu observed the Dragon Badge smiling, but she grumbled when she heard Raihan:"Tsk, if you really think that I'll stop hanging out with you for a stupid bet, you're really dumb. We're leaving for Alola in few days, to officialize everything. So, stop crying and overthinking. I don't dump the idiot I kiss."-"Eh, you kiss only for now, eh eh eh!" Seikatsu was giving him her back as she was going to the dressing rooms, and when she heard Raihan saying that, instead of getting angry she limited to smile and shaking her head, in silence. Raihan went to the dressing rooms too, meanwhile Banette and Zoroark from the stands kept cheering in a low voice the two to kiss each other, thing that didn't happen. Latios in the meantime, was apologizing Latias, but she took it well and as an incentive to grow her bond with Raihan and becoming stronger and dealing better the Megaevolution.

When Raihan and Seikatsu went out from the Stadium, she found on herself both Banette and Zoroark that charged her, risking to make her falling on the ground, but Raihan took her on time, falling on the ground, but avoiding that Seikatsu got hurt, then she said:"Guys, you know that I don't have any sense of balance on my own, with heels is even worse!" Banette and Zoroark laughed, than the Marionette Pokémon exclaimed:"Did we suggest you to get dressed as a hottie fighting brat, sorry?" Seikatsu punched him on the head:"No, but I am proud and I've won too!" Raihan was really happy and his happiness didn't make itself waiting, but Seikatsu was so used to it and especially she expected it, as she got dressed in that way for that purpose. Piers laughed and lent a hand to Seikatsu in order to help her to get back on her feet, meanwhile Leon did the same with Raihan. Seikatsu got complimented by everybody, also by her grandpa who lifted her up and squeezed her in a strong hug:"Iiiih! You say that you're close to the grave, but you're worse than a Bewear!" Seikatsu exclaimed, then Drake put her down and went to annoy Drayden, boasting that he had been the best master with the best and strongest pupil. Also Bede complimented Seikatsu very respectfully, and although he didn't admit it, he changed his mind over his fear he had felt when she challenged him, which was nothing compared to what he felt when he saw Mega Latios with Z Crystal.

After greetings and compliments, Seikatsu wanted to get a drink because she felt the need for a strong cocktail and went, of course, with Raihan, Piers, Leon, and Sonia. Piers found himself to be the third-wheel among them, but Seikatsu tried to not make him feeling this way, then during the evening she took his wrist and placed a Pokéball in his hand, leaving him confused:"Pie, in this Pokéball there's a Houndour, and this is MegaHoundoomite and this one is the Key Stone. It's a Fire and Dark-Type Pokémon, and with Megaevolution, you can bother Dyna/Gigamax even more!" Piers smiled:"Thanks Seika, I'll take care of it! Anyway, here you go back your Toxtricity! Thank you very much to have borrowed him to me and also for the Pokémon!"-"Yep, and plus Houndour and Houndoom are really lovable, sweet, and loyal." Piers nodded:"Yep, appereances trick!" The two kept chatting, meanwhile Raihan observed them for afar, smiling and staying with Sonia and Leon, and she asked him:"Aren't you a bit jealous?" Raihan shook his head:"No, Piers cheered for me, then I was thinking about the right moment to give her a special Pokéball with an Applin inside. Anyway, no, I'm not jealous, I don't need to be. The only one who's annoying is Marnie, Piers' little sister." Sonia and Leon had shining eyes due to happiness, and Raihan understood why they were meant to be together and regretted to have opened his mouth. He was forced to tell that his grandpa gave him Applin the day after he told him that Seikatsu was coming back to Galar, for the Torunament and the Gym Challenge. His grandpa had made his Appletun having an Egg, then he made borning an Applin to give it to his grandkid, so he could give it to Seikatsu when he was sure about the situation.