Chapter 26: The first semi-final

Once they reached Sonia's shelter, Raihan and Seikatsu did their best to heal Latias, but they noticed that her conditions didn't allow them to look for Kyurem: Seikatsu wanted to show it to Raihan, and she wouldn't had move without him, moreover she had Zoroark to calm down as he was still shocked. Seikatsu alternated to medicate Latias and calming Zoroark, with also Sonia who petted him and told him sweet words, alongside Leon who was hugging him, meanwhile Zoroark was keeping apologizing, sorry to had hurt him:"Don't worry Zoro! I've acted by insitinct, you're not a Pokémon of mine, and I don't know how you react and what to do. Anyway, those monsters hurt you. It's comprehensible your reaction." Leon said, smiling, meanwhile Sonia nodded and kept scratching his head, and Zoroark put his head on the girl's legs, who agreed with Leon:"You know, we are friends of yours, of Latios, of Ban and Seika too. You can count on us!" Zoroark just did some cry, then:"It hasn't been my issue only: all those cromatcs Pokémon Seika has caught, are all victims of those monsters: Umbreon, Milotic, Gyarados, Gardevoir, Gallade and Greninja. She has found them at basic stadium because logically, they are small, undefended and weaker, and much more inexpert than their evolutions. Me and my mom are part of a very rare and smart Pokémon species, but besides the rarity, mom had bad luck to have Obstagoon's colours. See my red body's parts? Well, she had them white. Meanwhile, the eyes and that kind of clear blue ball were yellow. Anyway, I've got furious for my friends too." Sonia and Leon hugged him, and Hop did it too as he walked in meanwhile the Pokémon was telling, and Hop cried too, then Zoroark decided to have fun a bit:"Go to hug Seika, it's her the heroine who saved us all from that awful faith." The three, with tears in their eyes, nodded and went to Seikatsu, trapping her in a group hug, between tears and compliments, and Seikatsu started to get fussy and tried to wiggle out of them:"Aaaaargh! I've got it! Enouuuugh! I hate human physical contact!" Raihan observed the scene, and together Seikatsu's trio, he laughed, then he added:"It's not true, she's lying. She likes a lot physical contact!" He said, winking, and Seikatsu scowled at him:"Instead of laughing, get rid of me these three Cloysters!" Leon added, instead:"I know you prefer Rai, but also my hugs are the ones of a Champioooooon!" He said, touched by the girl's actions for her Pokémon:"Get your damn cheek off my face!" Then Seikatsu took Hop for the collar:"You, Chesto Berry Kid, detach. You too, Broken Compass Champion, and you too, Science Princess. I don't wanna be hugged by anyone!" Seikatsu managed to get the trio off from her, meanwhile her Pokémon were rolling by laughs, then Raihan came up with his line:"I keep confirming that you said a lie!"-"You shut up, damn beanpole!" She said, blushing nervously, meanwhile the rest of the shelter was laughing by the change of lines between her and Raihan, who didn't give up:"Oh no, no that I won't shut up!" Then he got a malicious grin and whispered in her ear:"Try to make me, then." Seikatsu shivered a bit, but not due to disgusting or to any negative sensation, but she put a hand on his face, blushing even more and pulling him away, meanwhile he was laughing: with this trick, Raihan had won the last word.

Piers went to Motostoke due to a call from the Police Station. When he saw the upcoming call got worried: maybe someone reported him for disturbance of public peace at his concert, or for the post-concert, due to the mess of group of Team Yell's grunts that followed him as it was really loyal and affectionated to him so much, that this little group didn't let him and go to support Marnie as a Gym Leader, like the rest of the Team. Marnie got worried a lot and started to fill her brother up with paranoia, and Piers shutted her up sharply and went to Motostoke. When he arrived, he found out that the call was about to verify if the confiscated fur from the Pokémon Hunters was Obstagoon or Zoroark's one, like they were saying, whom had to be teleported by a Hatterene, alongside cromatic Gardevoir and Gallade. Piers recognized them: he knew that they were Seikatsu's Pokémon, and the cromatic couple were scowling at the hunters with pure hate, and also their mate Hatterene was agreeing with them. When the police gave him the fur, Piers remembered the second time he had met Zoroark: the Pokémon had run to him, then he had sat down, looking at him from the bottom to the top and saying: You remind me of mom. Piers realized why: Zoroark's mom had the same colour palette of Obstagoon. Piers knew both fur types, and when he touched it, he realized that it was Zoroark's mom:"Yep, it's Zoroark's fur. It's not Obstagoon. She was the mom of one of Seika's Pokémon. I think that they want it back and give to her a proper funeral." Piers said, with a broken and gloomy voice, avoiding to cry.

Seikatsu, Raihan and Leon let Freezington to come back to Hammerlocke: Leon had to be the arbiter at Raihan's semifinal, and also Latias got healed but she wasn't strong enough to handle a match. Sonia and Hop stayed at Freezington, but Seikatsu promised them that she would had helped them to interact with Kyurem and Giratina. When they went out from the train station, they found Piers with lucid eyes and holding the fur. Seikatsu and Zoroark got closer to him and hugged him: Piers started pouring tears on Seikatsu's shoulder, then Raihand and Leon went to hug them too. Banette looked at Latios and Latias:"Today is hugs' day."-"Yep, I wish they were joyful ones. This day is really sad." Latias sighed sadly, but Latios cheered her up with his snout against hers:"We've saved you, and now those three are in jail. Justice has made for everybody." He told her telepathically, and she nodded.

Leon went to Hammerlocke's stadium, guided by Charizard. Meanwhile, Raihan, Seikatsu, and Piers flew at the Glimwood Tangle and buried the fur of Zoroark's mom in front of a tree surrounded by flowers. The Glimwood was a perfect place: dark, magic, and in lien with the illusions. They came in guided by Grimmsnarl and Mimikyu, then when they went out, they reached Hammerlocke: Piers decided to assist at Raihan's match, giving company to Seikatsu and Zoroark.

Piers went to the stands with Latios, Latias, Banette and Zoroark, meanwhile Seikatsu went to the dressing rooms with Raihan, dressed with a sports'suit Goodra themed, and he got suprised by her visit:"Oh, I didn't expect that you would had come to see me before the battle!" Seikatsu sighed:"You always come in when I have to battle. What, you can dash without asking, meanwhile I have to knock?" Raihan laughed:"No no, it's just weird. You know, it's like when I thread you instead of you threading me as the usual, so it's unusual and weird. Overturned situations!" Seikatsu blushed, then Raihan understood why she was there:"You've remembered about the promise you made me, right?" He said, bending down in front of her, getting his face closer to hers: she nodded, always looking away, then she bend down his light purple band on his eyes and gave him a fast and light kiss on his lips, then she ran away. Raihan lifted the band from his eyes and looked at her running away, smiling and with a look of someone who's in love.

When Raihan went out on the battlefield with Drayden, both announced by Leon, Seikatsu was red, and Latios, by reading her mind, saw what happened and decided to communicate it to the others Pokémon. Banette jumped on the bar:"You don't like him, but you kiss him, eeeeeh?" He said, hitting her slightly with the elbow:"Ban, shut up!" Seikatsu said, blushing a lot, meanwhile Piers, with Zoroark transformed into a Zorua on his shoulder, just smiled but didn't say anything.

The two challengers had a handshake, and Drayden:"Your grandpa was awesome, although Drake has always been the top of the three of us. I'm sure you'll be capable of this too, maybe even more. I'm honoured that I can challenge you." Raihan nodded, smiling:"It's an honour to challenge you for me too. But I care to go to the final and challenge Seika!" He said smiling, and for once, there were two Dragon Tamers that weren't quarrelling. Iris, Dresna, and Lance cheered for Drayden, meanwhile Clair who was still mad due to the defeat, cheered for Raihan. Drake was impartial, cheering for both. Raihan and Drayden sent out Flapple and Hydreigon, but Drayden won the first turn. Raihan sighed: Flapple was one of Milo's Pokémon, but he didn't had a complete Dragon party, and he had to ask for borrowing a Pokémon from Milo and another one from Leon, and Flapple wasn't the best. Raihan sent out Flygon and used the same tactic he had used against Iris, and he was surprised that it worked again. Then he sent out Turtonator against Druddigon, then Dragapult against Salamence, when this one knocked out Turtonator. He had to do a battle between Flygons, where he won, then he sent Goodra against Haxorus, and decided to end the battle using Duraludon's Gigamax, meanwhile Drayden made the mistake to Megaevolve Altaria: Duraludon, thanks to the Steel-Type, hadn't Fairy-Type as a weakness anymore, and Raihan had been the only Trainer who defeated the Megaevolution with Giga/Dynamax. Raihan managed to win with just two KO, but he didn't count Flapple as it wasn't his, and he didn't train it. Leon declared with so much enthusiasm the victory of his friend and his place in the final, and Raihan showed a big satisfaction off. Seikatsu and her Pokémon exulted, alongside Piers and Latias. Also, Drake was very proud of the boy's victory:"I always say that: bless to the youngs and their strength! They're the future! I bet that my old friend must be really proud!" He said, smiling bitterly and bending down his hat's visor on his eyes.