Chapter 28: The second semi-final

After the battle against Piers and Marnie, Seikatsu went to change, and Raihan followed her. As she was changing, Raihan waited for her outside and smiled:"So, our Gym Challenge and Tournament's match have a coincidence. I'll be really glad to be the first one to end your unstoppable rise." Seikatsu appeared with her chest, in a tank top, with a sceptical look:"As long as you use Flapple, I highly doubt about that. Take this Megastone Key to Megaveolve Latias, and then we'll talk about it." Raihan had listened to her, but he gazed in her neckline, getting his brain foggy for a few seconds, and he got back only with the Megastone Key and he realised that it was for Latias. Observing that double fight, he understood that Seikatsu was terrible anyway, so he decided to keep the single and not the double one, mimicking Seikatsu's tactic to change Pokémon. He had understood that she and her Pokémon had a literally equal and collaborative relationship without having her Pokémon too much dependent on her and vice versa. Then his thoughts went back to her neckline, and he found Latios' sarcastic look close to his face:"Seriously? From a strategy you pass to think about that?" Raihan looked at Latios and moved him away by putting a hand on his snout:"Don't read my mind without consent."-"Ah no, I haven't read anything, but Latias does. She has done mental contact with you, and she got a bit scandalized by your head." Raihan shrugged:"I doubt about your not being scandalized by your Trainer's mind." Latios rolled his eyes:"I can't read everything as she has developed a selective mental technique, but sometimes she messes up, and I read her mind."-"She likes me so much she would die, right?"-"Why, you've got doubts about it?"-"Absolutely not." Seikatsu didn't hear the conversation, neither she cared about it, as in her head she was focused by creating a party in order to defeat her grandpa: although she wanted to reserve Latios for the final match, she decided that against her grandpa she would had Megaevolved Latios. Then her stomach's complaint made her think about food immediately, so she totally changed priority. In fact, when she went out from the changing cabinet, she started to pull Raihan's sleeve, who giggled and took her hand, with her looking at him surprised:"Why that face? Wasn't this what you wanted? Meh, I'm fine with that." Seikatsu muttered:"Maybe I should have told you that I'm hungry like a Lycanroc." Raihan nodded, smiling:"Yep, my lady. I don't read your mind, unlike Latios." Seikatsu didn't let his hand go, making him joyful.

Piers brought them in a local to eat and celebrate Seikatsu and her Pokémon and their victory. Marnie didn't join them, keeping disapproving Piers as he didn't try to be noticed as the two were holding hands, and she considered Raihan a poser. But her missing wasn't really felt, as the three were by drinking a beer and chatting they forgot that she wasn't with them. After a certain hour and a round of three beers for Seikatsu, the girl started to be tipsy due to her low resistance to alchohol. Raihan laughed:"Piers, I guess that now I'll bring Seika at home. She must get some rest before battling Drake." In the meantime, Seikatsu was giggling and layed against Raihan. Piers laughed:"Alright, I'll sleep too, then I'll see y'all at the stadium with her battlin', and ya dressed like an idiot."-"If I was you, I'd look in the mirror." The two laughed, then Raihan carried Seikatsu on his back. Meanwhile, Banette retired all the Pokémon from the party used before.

Flying on Latios with tipsy Seikatsu wasn't an easy adventure: Raihan made her sitting in front of him, but he had to hold her to his chest with an arm, meanwhile she hugged him and kissed his cheek repeteadly, laughing and risking also to bite him, with her hair that was flying into his face, as she didn't tie it up. Raihan was more afraid of Seikatsu when she was tipsy and loving than when she was sober and threatened him. In the end, she fell asleep during the journey, and Raihan had to carry her in bridal-style at home. Also, in this situation, Zoroark had to open the door and came in: only when he layed her on the bed she woke up, and Raihan convinced himself that she made it on purpose, so he jumped on her and tickled her. Seikatsu suffered it a lot, and she tried to push him away, but they fell down from the bed, her on top of him, with her face very close to his: Raihan smiled, then:"What you're waiting for? Wanna replay what happened yesterday?" She blushed and shook her head, then Raihan added:"Do you want good luck kiss anticipated?" Seikatsu shook her head again:"No, don't think about that."-"Meh, I'm doubting about that." Seikatsu got up, yawing:"I'm sleepy. I'm going to rest."-"Fine, but at one condition." Seikatsu started shaking, then she found out that the condition was sleeping by laying on top of him. Raihan didn't specify how she had to sleep on him, so when she was in a tank top and panties it was her own idea, and Raihan added:"I haven't told you to dress like this, so don't blame me for things you've done by your own." Seikatsu nodded and layed on him, with him covering her with a blanket. The Pokémon observed the scene very interested, but Latios and Latias were more involved by each other, so Zoroark and Banette made next-door gals duo.