Chapter 4: Fifteen years later (Part 2)

The day planned for Seikatsu's coming, Raihan woke up really excited: he couldn't wait to see Seikatsu and thank her warmly for his Flygon. That morning he had to drink a very strong coffee, coming to feel his hearbeat accelerated and he tried to understand if it was caused by emotion or tachycardia had come, like Hop told him the previous day due to his embarassing quantity of coffee he had drunk in the last two days, but Raihan limited to turn down Hop:"If my taking caffeine is more important than fixing the Stadium, lil' fella you can go back to your lab with Sonia and do your reaserches, instead of wasting my time." Raihan said the day before, in the middle of the last preparations:"As you wish, but I wouldn't like that you'll become a Ghost Pokémon. Although it might be very interesting studying you." Sneered Hop, annoying the Gym Leader even more:"Look that I can destroy you with my team for the Tournament without any problem, lil' fella, so I suggest you to shut up, or your mouth will be filled up with sand." Hop worried that Raihan was about to punch him, but his brother Leon intervened to save him:"Come on Hop, let Raihan working. You know, for him is really important that Seika will have a very good impression about him. Otherwise, how am I supposed to become uncle?!" Raihan and Hop looked at each other confused, then they gazed Leon, who had a fierce smile on his face:"Leon, what you're sayin'? First you wanna make me marrying Seika, and now you're planning that I'm gonna have kids with her? Seriously bro?" Leon nodded prideful, meanwhile Hop was disillusioned:"I thought that you were referring at me. It sounded weird." Raihan laughed sarcastically:"Why do you illude yourself about it? You're underage. I don't think at all that Seika would date a rugrat like you." Hop limited to sigh annoyed and he left the stadium, for Raihan's joy, who came back to work. Leon didn't bother his friend, but he went to look for his little brother, in order to explain that Raihan was tensed up as he had to host in his stadium Dragon Masters of the most elevated caliber, so he had on his shoulder lot of pression, moreover he was going to meet the person who made him possible to reach everything.

Raihan woke up early that morning to send a text to Seikatsu, as Leon passed him her number, sending her Hammerlocke's position. He never felt so tensed up in texting to a girl, so he got surprised of himself when he hesitated to send the message. He jumped when he saw that it was read, without knowing that it wasn't Seikatsu but Banette, who was the one in charge to check messages and calls during the reckless flights of his Trainer. Banette replied politely, without making understanding that behind the screen it was him.

Seikatsu felt the wind messing up her fringe and some tuft that stayed out from her ponytail, that was waving violently. She didn't even perceive the wind, as she didn't hear Banette and Zoroark's screams, neither Zoroark's arms wrapped around her waist. Banette went into the thick fur of Zoroark according to reply Raihan's text, and he decided to save the contact with the boy's name and some black hearts, sneering without any dignity. Seikatsu and Latios when flew togheter they became an unique identity: their minds aligned and annihilated at the same time. They didn't perceive the wind and the sounds that surround them, falling into a deep trance that allowed them to see obstacle and avoid them, without crushing towards the direction they had to avoid. What Seikatsu felt with Latios, happened also with the other Dragon-Types Pokémon she rid, but with him the situation was different: they became also outside an unique identity, impossible to divide. Latios flew at an incedible speed, avoiding anything he found without even making the minimum damage, but Banette had to interrupt that deep trance and extremely high state of focus to give Seikatsu the instructions about where they had to go, so he slapped her on the head: Seikatsu got out from that state, taking back consciousness of the external world and of herself, and with a little hit by the heel she made Latios stopping, who got out confused and disorientated too. It was always a shock interrupting their balance, but they got back immediately. Seikatsu took the phone, passed by Banette, and she opened the map of Galar with the city pinned to show it at Latios, so he could know where they had to go without interrupting the balance again. Moreover, she didn't notice how Banette saved Raihan's number, and she put the Rotom Phone in her pocket. Zoroark in the meantime was looking down and he squeezed Seikatsu more, who was trying to take back her focus alongised Latios to aligned back togheter and go on flying, but her big foxy Pokémon wasn't helping:"Zoro, can I know what's going on? Do you want to stop fussing, please?"-"Seika, we have under us the ocean, literally! And you know what lives there? Wailord! Wailord is also bigger than Kyogre! And moreover, like it wasn't enough, Wailords are curious and willing to jump out from the water to see what we are! Damn those idiot faces! I don't wanna end up living inside a giant with a dumb face!" Complained Zoroark, so Seikatsu said the first idea that came up to her mind to accelerate the voyage:"Transform yourself into a Zorua and come here ahead."-"With all my pleasure! Ban, get off." Zoroark took Banette for his tail and took him off from his fur, receiving insults from Banette, then he turned himself into a Zorua and jumped ahead Seikatsu. The girl took him and held him to her chest, remembering when she was a kid that she used to walk holding him like this, meanwhile with the free hand held Banette's one. Things didn't change a lot, because Zoroark liked to assume the forms of small Pokémon that could stay on her shoulder, as he hadn't gain to walk, meanwhile she held Banette's hand very often. At this point, it was Banette who had to cling at his Trainer's waist and screaming due to the speed, meanwhile Zoroark just shaking and tried to breath in the strong holding of Seikatsu. But like Zoroark told, some Wailords didn't delay to arise their heads from the water's surface according to see who was above them, but luckily they didn't jump out to observe them closer.