Chapter 34: Leaving for Alola

Seikatsu let Leon grab her wrist, who lifted her arm up to declare her victory. Leon apparently was happy, but he had to hold back his tears. Meanwhile, Seikatsu started to see double and had to fight a lot in order to not faint. Zoroark, Banette, and Latios made pirouettes and jumped around, but then the next-door gals duo exclaimed:"In your face, Leeeee! AH HA!" And when they exclaimed that sentence, they understood that Seikatsu wasn't fine, as she didn't say anything and limited to lean on Latios, putting her arm around his neck, than Latios lifted her up with his psychic powers, meanwhile Banette and Zoroark jumped on his back, in a theatrical way, just to not make people suspicious.

When Latios arrived at the locker rooms, with the entire group on his back, Raihan reached them running and held Seikatsu in his arms, complimenting her:"You've been amazing! Phenomenal! No one had defeated Leon! You're fantastic! I'm so happy that you've kicked his ass!" He said, swingning her from right to left, as he was hugging her. Seikatsu giggled and didn't oppose him: from one side, she was glad to see Raihan so happy for her, meanwhile for the other side, she didn't have the energy to talk back. Raihan was so enthusiastic that he didn't notice it, but when he put her down, Seikatsu grabbed his shirt and laid her head to his chest, meanwhile her knees started to collapse: Raihan lifted her up in bridal-style, and she put her arms around his neck:"Lady, I think you've exaggerate. Although it's worthy!"-"Yeah, I'm sorry. I admit that I knew that you wouldn't back off from carrying me." Raihan rolled his eyes, smiling, and shook his head:"Yeah, you know me well. It seems that someone loves physical contact, although it isn't explained."-"I think it was clear since a bit. Then complain, I subsitute weights." Raihan was carrying her outside the Stadium, calmly, but by hearing that phrase, he didn't know how to reply, and Banette popped put from nowhere:"Attention, attention! Trick sentence! Trick sentence! Fine, I've done my job, eh eh eh eh!" Then he went away. Meanwhile, Raihan started to sweat cold without knowing what to say, but Seikatsu shook her head:"Chill, I know I'm not ten kilgograms. I'm always a person." Raihan sighed reileved:"Yeah, true. Although you're a shorty."-"I'm not short! It's you who swallowed a Whishing Star as a kid!" Raihan laughed, Seikatsu tried not to show it, but she was laughing too.

Once out from the Stadium, Piers ran towards them, but it was Zoroark to hug him, so Raihan put her down and she went to hug her friend, but then Marnie came and she wasn't seem glad at all:"Ya see? Even battlin' on your own, you're duffer! Now everybody will believe that!" Piers was hugging Seikatsu, and he jumped as she sinked her nails in his shoulders: Seikatsu was really rageous, and Marnie whitened as she looked at her face:"Listen little girl, you want to be the alternative, but you care about others' opinion? Do you think that if I would had ever listened to anyone, I would come where I am now? No, not even in your dreams. Moreover, how dare you speaking like this to your brother? If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't have even a Pokémon, nothing,  neither you'd be Gym Leader! He gave you your first Pokémon, he taught you how to catch them and to battle, and he took the responsibility to prepare you a Gym and a Team for your self-esteem. He has done everything for you, and what you do? You diminish him? Stop being a crying and spoil kid, and instead of diminishing your brother, take the responsibility of your defeates and don't diminish Pie when he loses. I've faced both of you, and if I hadn't changed Pokémon constantly, your brother would had defeated some Pokémon of mine, meanwhile with you I would had wiped your team away with just one Pokémon. I've squared you, and I know your value. You're inferior to him. That's the point." Marnie whitened even more, with tears in the eyes. Meanwhile, Piers and Raihan looked at each other without saying a word and knowing what to say after, but then Marnie ran away in tears. Seikatsu looked at Piers' face, sad, but the boy smiled:"It's not her fault. After all, I've spoiled her too. You know, she admires you a lot, and I think she'll respect me more after this. And surely I'll take the responsibility to not spoil her too much. It should had been me to tell this, not you." Seikatsu smiled, then she apologised for having sinked her nails in his shoulder, but he forgave her and told her that there was nothing to worry about. They got reached by all the Gym Leaders that she had faced, who congratulated with her, with Opal and Bede with his Morgrem too. But Seikatsu couldn't stand on her feet, so the congratulations lasted less than what she really wanted, so Raihan brought her home, carrying her on his back.