Chapter 43: Ula 'ula Island

The next day, Raihan and Seikatsu went to Ula'ula Island: the couple rid Milotic, and this turn Raihan persisted to sit ahead and having Seikatsu behind his back, holding his waist. He liked feeling Seikatsu hugging him from behind and asked what was waiting for him:"So, what Type of Pokémon experts are the  Captain Trials and Ulu'ula' Kahuna?" Seikatsu sighed:"Well, Acerola is the first you're going to face, and she's a Ghost-Type expert, but if she hasn't changed the Totem Pokémon, it should be a Mimikyu. You know, it might be a problem as it's a Fairy-Type too. Then, regarding Sophocles, you'll have to deal with the Electric-Type, but it won't be a problem for you. Finally, Nanu is a Dark-Type expert. I don't know if Sophocles will change the Totem Pokémon, but when I did the Trial, there was a Togedemaru, which is Electric and Steel-Type."-"Wow, four times super effective damage by the Ground'Type! Yep, I won't have any issue with anyone, don't worry! Flygon knows some Bug-Type moves, then Duraludon knows one Fighting-Type move, and he's a Steel-Type! No worries!" Seikatsu nodded, smiling and laying her head on Raihan's back.

During the road, Milotic jumped on the water's surface, and when waves came, Milotic rid the surface then she jumped very high, almost to touch the sky, making the couple getting thrilled and then she landed graciously on the sea. They came to Ula'ula on a beach for Mantine Surf, but as Milotic was considered the most beautiful Pokémon, and Seikatsu's one was cromatic too, her presence got forgiven. Seikatsu petted sweetly her Milotic before greeting her and letting her wander free in Alola's seas. Seikatsu and Raihan went towards the abandoned supermarket where Acerola was waiting for them. When Raihan saw Acerola, she looked like to him the extrovert version of Allister, and he noticed that she wanted to trigger shivers and creeping people at all costs:"Seika can be with you, if you really need her! Ih ih ih! Anyway, you must snap some Ghosts, and then you show me the pics." Raihan gulped, but he didn't want to let her win:"No, Seika comes with me because she knows the Ghost-Type very well, not because I am afraid, tsk." He said proudly, showing off his proud and offended expression: both Seikatsu and Acerola knew that Raihan, deep down, was really afraid. Though Seikatsu found it weird that Banette and Zoroark didn't come with them, as only Latios went on strike. She sighed relieved as those two went away, leaving her and Raihan alone, without molesters and having the opportunity to enjoy a moment that wasn't in the bedroom, but her joy ended when she was them come, riding a Sharpedo:"Thanks for the lift buddy, call us next time Bruxishes try to bully you! You can always count on me and Ban!" Zoroark exclaimed, jumping off from the Sharpedo, with Banette in his fur:"Eh eh eh! Yeah, next time, they'll rethink about it! Bye-bye!" The duo greeted Sharpedo, and then Zoroark ran toward Seikatsu and Raihan, who along Acerola were looking at them astonished:"What you're looking at? You've come in the most romantic place ever! You should be happy!" Banette said, with a dreamy air, meanwhile Zoroark expressed his dissent with a cry:"Just cause you met here your adored Mimikyu, doesn't mean that this is a paradise for couples, you know?"-"Tsk, you mere mortals don't know how to understand the beauty of some things." Seikatsu and Raihan looked at each other perplexed, then Seikatsu was taken by curiosity:"Why you were riding a Sharpedo?" Zoroark giggled and started to follow them, toward the abandoned supermarket:"Yesterday night me and Ban wanted to sleep in some bushes, but we heard some noises from the beach: there was a poor Sharpedo surrounded by Bruxishes that were kept using Fairy-Types moves, so me and Ban saved him." Banette kept going on:"Eh eh eh! They didn't expect it! We healed him, and then we went with him to his colony, and we helped to get away those mean Bruxishes."-"Then, with those lips there, ewwww! They're so creepy!" Seikatsu sighed:"I must stop getting surprised about you two: at every round you do something, although you've been good." Raihan instead wasn't really sure about it, as he was holding Seikatsu's hand to not be too afraid:"Am I wrong or Sharpedos are aggressive? It's not that Bruxish can protect people from their attacks?" Seikatsu, Zoroark, and Banette exclaimed a:"Meh!" All together: they didn't care about it, and Raihan remembered that Seikatsu had a weakness from the Dark-Type as she had for Ghost and Dragon-Types.