Chapter 10: Break day

Banette, happy that he hadn't to be a living plushie, took advantage of his freedom to wander around a bit. Initially, he shook Zoroark a little bit:"C'mon Zoro! I want company! Come on, come with me!" Zoroark got up from his back like an old man, scratching his head:"Ban, do I really have to? Can't you go with someone else? There's Gourgeist, also Decidueye. You have plenty of night-owls sidekicks." Banette put his hands on his waist, in total disappointing:"What kind of a Dark-Type Pokémon are you? You're lazier than a Snorlax! Guess you were born in the wrong species." Zoroark grumbled:"Fine, fine! Let's go on running like the usual! What a pain in the ass you are. Plus, once us Zoroarks were Ghost and Normal-Types, so I would had destroyed your ass even worse than how I can do now." Banette rolled his eyes:"I know Moonblast and Dazzling Gleam, don't understimate me. Moreover, you Zoroarks were, now you are just Dark-Type. So, hurry up, big foxy."-"Hurry up, gne gne gne. I must go out from the window. I can make illusions, not going through walls. Remember to close the window."-"Get out from the door, evil genius."-"But do you want to run through the city or annoying people in the hotel?"-"Meh, both. Let's go finding out our dark and spectral friends."-"Fine, I get out from the window. Surely they won't be here."-"Wait, I let out our friends from their Pokéballs, bring them in your fur." Zoroark sighed and put the Pokéballs of his friends of Dark and Ghost-Types they found in his fur, after Zoroark jumped from the window, meanwhile Banette closed it and went through the wall. Latios was glaring at them, wating them to leave, and once they disappeared, Raihan sighed relieved and tried to laugh a bit:"Seika, I adore your Pokémon, but at some point they are unbearable. Luckily, they've been gone." Seikatsu was really asleep, but she nodded:"Yeah, in the usual conditions, I would have thrown them outside the window. They should be grateful that it had gone this way. I hate when they do the married couple."-"They resemble us."-"Don't exaggerate, or I throw you out too."-"Yeah, yeah, sure." Raihan squeezed Seikatsu closer to him, smiling and cutting out giggling: he wasn't afraid of Seikatsu, as he saw her as a mixture between Hydreigon and Dragapult, a Dragon-Type Pokémon that swings between Dark and Ghost-Types. He was used to Dragon Type, so a Trainer that hed spent her life with them couldn't make him afraid, as he would had felt a loser if he would had given up immediately. He liked risks and challenges, although Seikatsu had started to calm down a bit more towards him, she resulted to be his hardest challenge on the emotional aspect.

Banette and Zoroark set free their Dark and Ghost-Types friends, except for Lycanroc Midnight Form as he was a Rock-Type, then they started running and wandering around for Hammerlocke as they decided to go there. At night they spreaded completely different nature and energy: they became creeper, more aggressive and spiteful. Lycanroc, Obstagoon, Houndoom, Absol, and Mightyena, led by Zoroark, howling excruciatedely, once they reached the top of the Stadium's tower of Hammerlocke. Banette, with Gourgeist, Decidueye, and Jellicent, found Mismagius and Dusknoir. Also, they found Trevenant in a park, where he was given flowers, without being noticed, at boys who forgot to bring them for their night dates. Decidueye and Honchkrow flew away in order to look for some other team mates, bringing Greninja with them, which saw Umbreon, cromatic like him, alongside Espeon. Then, Greninja saw Corviknight, too, that carried both Umbreon and Espeon at the hotel. Zoroark and his gang instead found Scrafty and Bisharp with Hatterene. Zoroark and Banette from Seikatsu's phone, had seen that after Kabu, she could had to choose if battle Bea or Allister at Stow-on-Side, so finding Ghost, Dark, Psychic and Fairy-Types Pokémon wasn't a bad idea. They tried to find Gardevoir and Gallade too, but they didn't and gave up only at dawn. Plus, Greninja was able to localize Tyranitar too, the Pokémon Seikatsu wanted to Megaevolve against Kabu, but he followed Banette and Zoroark's instructions, letting him there to allow Seikatsu and Raihan to find him.

When the sun started to emerge its first rays, Zoroark decided to check on Hammerlocke's Stadium in order to see how Raihan decorated it: he got surprised to see all those wreaths with ribbons and the symbol of the Dragon-Type, with graffities of the Legendary Dragons, all divided in a trio for each wall. The trio that standed out the most was the Rayquaza, Latios, and Latias' one. Banette reached him, admiring the walls, then:"Zoro, what if we draw Mr. Rime's moustaches at Rayquaza?"-"Ban, for the love of Arceus, don't attempt me this way." The two were about to do it, but when Zoroark yawned in a big way, Banette blocked and took Zoroark by his ankles, starting to run furiously to come back at the hotel: when Zoroark was asleep, he was very dangerous and Banette knew that Zoroark wouldn't had fallen with a couple of Fairy-Type moves. When the others Pokémon saw them running furiously, they chased them and came in the hotel's hall, who in a more sneaking way and who less.