Chapter 21: Circhester's Gym

Although the small try of Gordie to make gain time for Raihan, Seikatsu had to go into the Stadium alone: she felt disoriented as she never did before, and in order to not make her feeling like this, Banette jumped down and took her hand, meanwhile Zoroark turned into a Zorua and she held him to her chest with the free arm. She went to the locker room, she changed and wore Raihan's Gym uniform and she noticed that he had changed it with an invernal one, with long pants and a long sleeve shirt. She wore it with Raihan's sweatshirt: amazed as astonished, her three Pokémon looked at each other, then Latios said:"You know that this round the battles are live stream, right? Gossip will explode like Mt. Chimney!" Seikatsu tied her hair up in a ponytail, showing off her undercut shave:"What will change? Gossip is already here: Raihan follows me everywhere I go since the first day we stepped here. During the permanence at Motostoke, we slept together in the hotel room, and now we're at his place. It's not wearing his sweatshirt that makes people talk. The base and pretexts already exist: we're always together, and people are sure that we're a couple even before talking to me or meeting me. It won't be a stupid sweatshirt neither a crowd that doesn't have a life to stop me: as it didn't stop me Kyurem's cold, Rayquaza's storm, the Distortion World of Giratina and Necrozma's light, the dumb gossip won't stop me neither. Plus Latios, being a Dragon-Type, you should understand better than all of us what this match means: I represent Raihan's Gym in all of this, and it's a Dragon-Type Gym, and we are to represent it against the Ice-Type, one of our weaknesses. You should know how much it's important wearing this uniform now, aespeciallylly the honour I'm carrying on my shoulders. Melony won't win, no one will. As I did against Bede, I don't bow in front of my weaknesses. I know that she has a bug in her party, for sure, and she woncatchght me unprepa, ed unlike I was against Kabu. I won't allow her to take advantage of my fear as a trick to win. Now I'll go." Seikatsu made shining her Crystal Z of Fire Type on her wrist, as her eyes were burning too. The three got surprised by their Trainer's speech, and they got speechless too. Banette shook his head:"So, do you think that Alola will be the perfect place to get them married?" Zoroark got back together too:"Mmmh... Yeah, why not? Alola is a beautiful region. I must say that I miss it a bit." Latios intervened:"But he must propose at the Sky Pillar, let's be clear. Anyway, Seika has just told us that she has accepted those feelings she had kept denying... FINALLYYYYYY! Sorry guys, but when she acts this way, she's really draining. Even Raihan had lost patience sometimes, but he held himself. We must make him saint." Banette and Zoroark got almost shocked, as they weren't used to see Latios freaking out: by nature he was very calm, but when he was angry he was really scary, both him and Seikatsu when they felt the true and deep wrath, they became the most dangerous thing that ever existed on Earth. Even Banette and Zoroark were at the same level too, and when the deep wrath hit all of them, it was the end.

Seikatsu went to the battlefield, with an inflamed look, ignoring totally the crowd who was shouting and cheering for her: her eyes full of flames were pointed to Melony, who instead was smiling and blowing kisses to her fans, then she exclaimed:"You're very ungrateful, for someone who's got a fanbase. You should thank who cheers for you and help you win!" Seikatsu stayed unperturbed:"Before coming to Galar, the battles weren't a public domain, and although I hadn't spectators, I won anyway. I'm sorry, but literally everybody could cheer for you, but to me, nothing would change. It's not them screaming for me that help me to win, but it's the talent of mine and of my Pokémon. You've been a Gym Leader for years, but you missed the real reason why you win." Melony got furious:"ENOUGH! I'M DONE WITH YOUR INSOLENCE! TAKE THIS AND LET'S SEE WHO WINS!" Melony sent out Frosmoth, an Ice and Bug-Type. Latios shivered to see his death made by Pokémon, Zoroark exclaimed:"AAAH! ICY BUG! GO SEIKA, SET IT ON FIRE!" Zoroark didn't want to be intimidated, as Seikatsu didn't get perturbed at all, meanwhile Banette:"Fuck, she was right! She knows it more than Giratina! It's not a mystery why they get along! I adore my little one full of caos and grudge against the next!" Banette exclaimed prideful, with Latios that with telepathy comunicated his support to Seikatsu, and she sent out Typhlosion, with an evil grin:"I knew you would had tried to use my fear, I figured it out that you would have watched my battles, thinking that observing me you would have found the key to defeat me, but it's not enough! Go Typh, Inferno Overdrive!" Typhlosion let out a fierce growl, making flames on his back exploding, then he took position, and Seikatsu did the Z-Move.