Chapter 47: Separation

Seikatsu ran to Raihan after being electrocuted by Tapu Koko to assure he was fine:"Are you okay? Maybe you shouldn't have thread to bury his island with sand, eh eh eh eh!" Seikatsu giggled as she was fixing Raihan:"Yeah, but I won against Leon! Your strategy has really worked!" Seikatsu had an offended air, although she wasn't for real:"Of course it has worked, it's the minimum!" Raihan smiled and hugged her tightly, then after being fixed he snapped a selfie with his party immediately after, insisting to have Seikatsu too, as it was just thanks to her if he would had been able to win. Leon, from his side, was shocked and a lot astonished by Raihan's victory: he had been defeated twice in a row, so his title of undefeated Champion wasn't belivable anymore, even though his credibility got lost  from Seikatsu's victory. Sonia tried to cheer him up, meanwhile Hop was struggling between exulting and having some hopes to defeat his brother, but from the other side he was sad to see him bending his visor on his face. Raihan's victory got celebrated, and in a calm moment, Zoroark got close to Piers, and from his fur, the little head of the small black and white Zorua popped out. Piers smiled and petted the little puppy, as this one jumped in his arms as he was curious about the ex Gym Leader's hair, which had his same colour palette. Zoroark smiled:"Pie, see this puppy of mine? He's got the same colours of my mom. Me, Seika, and the others are looking for some Trainers for our puppies. Can you take care of him?" Piers got astonished:"Are you really givin' your puppy to me? Why me?" Zoroark smiled:"I think you're valid, then it was Seika who suggested me to give him to you. You know, we're Dark-Types, so we fit your team." Piers smiled, keeping petting the little Zorua:"Alright, I'll take care of him." Zoroark nodded, then he went to call Seikatsu, and she came with other Dark-Types Pokémon:"Pie, I wanna give you the perfect Pokémon to contrast the Fairy-Type! Here you go, Pawniard! Then here you go a Houndour, a little Absol, both with Mega Stones and also the Key Stone, then here you go Murkrow, Litten, Froakie, Pancham, Sandile, Impiediemp, Nickit and finally Sableye. Oh, here you Carvanha and Deino too! I warn you, they bite, eh eh eh!" Piers was submerged by Pokémon, having to holding back tears of joy, as he was surrounded by lot of Dark-Types Pokémon and they were all gifts, although some of them would had acquired it ahead. Piers hugged Seikatsu to thank her, and she went to give the others Pokémon to Raihan's colleagues: she gave Cacnea, Bulbasaur, Snivy, Rowlet and Treecko to Milo, with Venusarite and Sceptilite, but regarding Phantump and Pumpkaboo she prefered giving them to Allister, alongside a Galarian Yamask and a Frillish. To Gordie and his mom, she gave to them a Larvitar and a Rockruff, then an Alolan Vulpix and a female Snorunt with the Dawn Stone to evolve her in Froslass. Then, Seikatsu gave Nessa all the Water-Types she had: a Mudkip with Swampertite, a Horsea, a Sobble, an Oshawott, and a Piplup. Only a Feebas was left, but Sonia was ready to welcome it in her party. With Bea, she gave a Riolu, a Chimchar and a Scrafty, as she hadn't any other Fighting-Types Pokémon, but Bea was really grateful. Seikatsu decided to send to Klara a Nidoran, just to make her having an extra in her party, then to Avery she sent a Fennekin, a Pichu born in Alola with the instrctions to make it evolving in an Alola Raichu, then she sent to him a Ralts and a Hatenna. After to Kabu, she gave a Charmander, a Cyndaquil, a Salandit, and a Torchic with Blazikenite. She was left with lot of Eevees, but she managed to divide them with the Gym Leaders who had in common a Type of Eeveelutions: Opal took one with the intention to make it becoming a Sylveon, Nessa took one with the Water Stone, Kabu took one with Fire Stone and Milo took one to have Leafeon, and Piers had another Pokémon to make it becoming a Dark-Type, but he decided to give it to his sister Marnie. Melony took one to obtain Glaceon, then Sonia and Hop took the Eevees left, and Banette gave his kid Shuppet to Sonia.

Seikatsu was really happy to have given all the Pokémon puppies to trustworthy people, and she and Raihan spent together the evening, and when they were done with their intimacy session, it jumped out what had made quarrelling Raihan and Kiawe: what would Seikatsu and him had done now? She still had some things to do with Sonia and Hop regarding knowing Giratina and Kyurem, but he didn't feel to force her to follow him, as he knew that it wasn't right. Laying on his back, as she was laying upon him and he caressed her head, Raihan let out a long breath that made the girl worrying:"Is there something wrong?" She asked, lifting up and sitting on him, as he forced a smile:"Yeah, let's say there is. Well, tomorrow I'm leaving for Galar, as I can't stay away from my Gym for a long time. I'm sorry, but I can't stay with you, although I wanted it very much." Seikatsu smiled sadly, kissing him immediately after:"I know, but you aren't gonna breaking up for this, right?" Raihan looked at her with a look that didn't allow mocking and started to tickle her after he lifted up:"You mustn't ask me these things, damn girl. If you live in a different zone from mine, it doesn't mean that you'll be free from me!" Raihan had a mixture of light irritation and fun to tease her, then he stopped only when Seikatsu punched his face by mistake, and she started apologising almost exaggerated.