Chapter 23: Post-Match

After a total victory against Lance, Seikatsu pretended to sit on Latios' back to make a theatrically exit: she had felt her legs ceding and the head spinning, so much that at the locker room she had to send out Kommo-o as he could drag her down from Latios and put her on the bench. Seikatsu kept breathing heavily: she wasn't used to trigger both Megaevolution and Z-Crystals many times in the same day anymore, and she realized that having stopped for two years from battles had really impacted her skills, especially on her mental strenght:"Maybe doing night joyrides with Ban, Zoro and Dark and Ghost company for two years in a row hasn't been the best." Seikatsu murmured, drinking a bit of water from the bottle that Kommo-o had given to her, and Latios shook his head:"No, not at all. I told you that your brain would had melt down, but you didn't listen to me." Seikatsu petted Kommo-o's snout, meanwhile Raihan reached her:"You've been phenomenal! Although defining Lance furious isn't enough. Well, no. I must say that his cousin Clair is like this. Also Iris is really furious too! Anyway, are you okay?" Raihan petted Kommo-o on his snout too, which was very happy to have recieved so many attentions, and then Raihan sat next to her. Seikatsu nodded:"Yeah, gimme five mintues. Today has been really hard, although the nap and your harassing hand." Seikatsu said, giggling meanwhile Raihan said in his own defence:"I remember you that when I moved it to turn off the alarm, you, and I underline you missy, you put it back where it was and slightly higher than before." Seikatsu looked away, blushing a bit:"Yeah, it might be."-"Seika, if I'm sleepy I'm not so ding-dong to not understand what I'm touching. And then I put my hand ahead than before, without touching you and you put it back there. Come on, admit that you like physical contact with me!" Kommo-o started to sneere, and Latios gave him a sign to follow him and get out. Seikatsu stayed alone with Raihan and sighed, resigned:"Yeah, it doesn't bother me if you hug me."-"Only when I hug you? Sure? Today you've held my hand, I've carried you, and especially you've mistaken how it works the good luck kiss: I was the one who had to give, not the opposite." Seikatsu blushed:"Gnnn... All right, against my grandpa I allow you to do it!"-"Tomorrow I'm challenging Drayden, will you give me one tomorrow too?" Raihan wrapped her waist with his arms, putting his head on her shoulder:"Come ooooooon!" He said, begging with puppy eyes, with Seikatsu, who was feeling her cheeks setting on fire, but she sighed and talked back:"Fine, fine, just detach now! You're clingy more than a Gulpin!" Raihan laughed and lent her a hand to help her to get up, and she accepted, always looking away:"Come on, let's go to eat. Today, we've really got overdone hours!"-"Yep, and I need a drink too. Maybe two."-"Yeah don't worry, there's time for that too!"-"Can you let my hand go? No one has won, and neither lost any bet, so we're not dating."-"Not officially, but we're already doing it! I mean, simple friends don't do the same things we do, eh eh eh!" Seikatsu blushed, then Raihan kept going on:"Even though you said so, you don't let go, and you've crossed your fingers with mine." Seikatsu grumbled:"Cut it out, you're annoying."-"You say so, but I know that's not true!" Banette popped out from a wall, making Raihan jumping, who squeezed stronger Seikatsu's hand, meanwhile she was impassive:"Oh, how cute you are! You quarrel like a couple! Me, Zoro, Latios, and Leon are already discussing about your wedding, location, clothes, and invitations. Tell me your preferences!" He said, pulling out a notepad and a pen, sneering. Seikatsu groweld, let go Raihan's hand and took Banette, then she threw him violently ahead.

Banette flew outside the stadium, screaming, and landed on Leon, hitting him on his chest and making him fall on his butt. Piers and the other Gym Leaders got shocked, wondering who had thrown him with so much strength, then they found out that it was Seikatsu, who came with Raihan. Seikatsu greeted all the Gym Leaders who had to leave, thanking them for have bothered to see her. Piers, Leon, Sonia, and Drake stayed with them, then Seikatsu got complimented by Dresna, then she gave good luck to Raihan. Also, Drayden appeared to compliment Seikatsu, but both her and Raihan when they looked at each other thought at her truma and the jokes on Drayden's beard, so they had to keep their laughs to themselves. When Drayden went away and the two walked with their group, they started to giggle and almost getting tears. Piers turned to them and seeing them laughing like that he smiled, but then he got curioused by knowing about what they were laughing at, although he had already guessed: Seikatsy got closer to him and whispered in his hear what they were laughing about, and Piers not only told them that they were unbearable, but he found that beard absurd too. Drake knew perfectly what the jokes were about, also because Raihan didn't spare to tell them to Leon too, meanwhile Sonia found them quite disrespectful. Leon, in all of this, had sent his brother Hop home, also because that evening wasn't addressed to kids of fifteen years old.