Chapter 48: Seikatsu vs Eternatus

Seikatsu took all of her Pokémon and jumping on Mega Latios, she flew at maximum speed towards Galar, and for once, Zoroark and Banette didn't complain about it. Latios flew with all the strength he had, and Seikatsu joined her strength to her Pokémon partner through the bond triggered by the Dragon Mega Bracelet, and the speed increased a lot. As he was flying, Banette told her that Eternatus had double type as it was Poison and Dragon-Types, and in Seikatsu's mind popped out all the schemes about weaknesses, coming to the conclusion that she had to use Pokémon which knew Dragon, Ground, Ice and Psychic-Types.

Raihan was trying to face Eternatus in every possible way with Gigamax Duraludon, but Eternatus had fun to cancel the effects, mocking him and Zacian and Zamazenta which were guided by Leon and Hop. Also the other Gym Leaders and Piers ran to help them, but they couldn't use Dynamax or Gigamax, and when Eternatus was about to hit in Latias and Raihan's direction, it got blown by Mega Latios, Mega Gallade, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Salamence, Mega Charizard X, Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, Mega Garchomp, Mega Gengar, Mega Sableye and Mega Banette: the Ghost-Types used Psybeam alongside the Psychic duo, meanwhile Latios and all the other Dragon-Types, except Garchomp which used a Ground-Type attack alongside Swampert, hit Eternatus' snout with Dragon Pulse all together. Raihan smiled, relieved as he saw Seikatsu, completely in fighter mode, coming to protect him. As a matter of fact, she ran to him all worried:"Raihan, are you okay? What the heck did you have in your mind to attack this thing on your own?!" Raihan smiled:"I'm very happy to see you again, you have no idea." Seikatsu blushed a lot but didn't calm down:"You're absurd! Anyway, organize all of your Pokémon and make them attacking all together with Ground and Dragon-Types attacks. Mimikyu know some Psychic moves?" Raihan shook his head for the question:"I don't think so, maybe he knows Copycat."-"Tell him to use it for Psychic, Dragon, Ice and Ground moves! If we unify these Types, we can send it KO!" Raihan nodded, meanwhile Leon who had listened to them, spread the word with everybody, and Seikatsu sent out the rest of her Pokémon without Megaevolution and all together attacked Eternatus. The Pokémon felt cornered, so he assumed his Eternamax Form, ready to use Eternabeam, but Seikatsu ordered to all Fairy-Types to be a shield, as the move didn't have any effect, although the wind made almost flying away everybody. Raihan was wondering how Seikatsu could had Megaevolved all of her Pokémon, because all of them came back to their normal form:"Fuck! We can't stop it neither this way!" Seikatsu growled, after Raihan had run to her in order to protect her and being her shield:"How this way?"-"Using Multiple Megaevolution! I learn to use it, but I haven't used it so many times. Only once, against Arceus. Maybe neither I can defeat this thing." Raihan felt cold sweat, then from the sky came a growl that defining it rageous was really reductive, making everybody's blood freezing, Eternatus too, except Seikatsu who got up smiling evilly:"Good Eternatus, you've pissed off Rayquaza a lot!" Raihan got creeped by Seikatsu's look and by how the dragon bracelet shone. Rayquaza cut the clouds and appeared, growling again, and Banette exclaimed:"Oh, watch your language! We know that it's a giant bastard and you're a god, but adjust your behaviour a bit!" Banette was exhausted and barely he stood on his feet, like all of his mates which had Megaevolved, so he changed his mind:"No, maybe it deserves so heavy insults. Go, kick its ass!" Seikatsu walked toward Eternatus' direction, meanwhile Rayquaza descended near her and let her pet it:"You're ready?" Rayquaza nodded, but Eternatus didn't want to give them rest, but behind its back it got hitten by Giratina, which observed Seikatsu very often and no one could touch her: all the presents got astonished as even Reshiram, Zekrom and Black Kyurem came to beat the shit out of Eternatus, followed by Palkia and Dialga too, and the last one made shield to others from the Poison-Types attacks. Raihan exclaimed:"That heck Tournament wasn't necessary to show that she's the ultimate Dragon Master. Compared to this, it was a joke. Sorry, bro." He said, turning to his friend:"No, you're right. Well, Sonia and Hop, here you go, the friends you wanted to meet." Sonia and Hop couldn't speak, meanwhile Zoroark, Banette and Latios whitened:"Latios, Ban, do you think that she's gonna do the epochal bullshit like it happened in Hoenn five years ago?"-"I hope that she isn't so stupid to do it." Latios shut them up:"Don't hope. She's got in her mind something even worse than what she did five years ago. And she's about to do it." The three looked at each other, then they shouted and ran breathlessly to their Trainer.