Chapter 19: Raihan's match

Bede got shocked by seeing Hatterene falling down, sent KO by Mega Sceptile, although he was cornered by the fact that the Fairy-Type is immune to the Dragon-Type, but Seikatsu managed to make Sceptile win, without telling him what to do. Even Opal couldn't believe to what she had just seen: a Dragon Tamer for excellence, that would never bowed to anyone, it didn't matter if this person would had sent out an Ice o a Fairy-Type Pokémon, she wouldn't had bowed neither lost. Piers got basically traumatized by that scary aura, but Raihan's face that was spreading enthusiasm under any sides disturbed him even more. Seiktatu got close to Bede, who was looking at her incredulous and shaking, expecting to be beaten up, but Seikatsu extended the fist to his shoulder, placing it and smiled:"You're incredibly hateful, conceited and annoying! You remember myself of fifteen years, but I was worse than you even more! I know you can do better, so I want to give you something to result like this more and to justify this! Take this it's a Stone Key. Meanwhile, these ones are Mawile and Gardevoir's Mega Stones. Plus, I want you to take care of this Impiediemp: you've got a party mostly made by Psychic-Type. If you get a Ghost as an opponent, it's the end. Come on, become stronger and show me what you're able to do. If you prefer, I can give you an Alolan Vulpix with an Ice Stone, as Ninetails is Ice and Fairy-Type." Bede dropped tears, both because he was touched and because he was discharging the tension that she had caused to him. Seeing him crying, Seikatsu hugged him:"Come on, don't cry! You've become a Gym Leader, so you're strong. Come on, you can always get better! I took some hits me too, eh." Bede hugged her back, and she started to rock him like a baby, then Piers turned to Raihan, sneering:"Aren't you jealous of Bede?" Raihan looked at him, then he looked away, offended:"Tsk, surely I'm not jealous of a teen boy. I don't need to be in a competition with a kiddo." Piers laughed, and in the meantime Opal went to Seikatsu, who had detached from Bede, and she was drying his tears like she was a mom:"You're really incredible, young lady. When you'll be done with your Gym Challenge and the Dragon Master Tournament, would you give me a match?" Seikatsu smiled and gave her a curtsy with her head:"With my pleasure." Opal smile, and Bede did it too.

Before leaving Ballonlea, Seikatsu said good-bye to Impiediemp by hugging him lovely, than she gave him to Bede, but before going away she petted his head:"All right Impie, be a rascal and drive crazy all the opponents that you and Bede will meet, okay?" Impiediemp nodded happily, then the three went away after the usual memory pic wanted by Raihan with everybody together: Seikatsu and Raihan got along to force Piers to take part of it.

Left the wood, Seikatsu asked Piers to assist at Raihan's match, with Zoroark, transformed in a Zorua, that was helping her by doing cute puppy eyes, but he avoided to talk as his voice was still the same: husky and deep, it would had destroyed all the theater. Piers accepted, trying to keep a tough air, but he didn't make it. For coming back to Hammerlocke, Seikatsu brought Raihan on Latios, but she let Piers to ride Hydreigon and the ex Gym Leader was really happy to have met a Dragon and Dark-Type  Pokémon so phenomenal, finding a dealing point with Raihan:"I told you that he would have got us getting along, do you remember?" Raihan said to Seikatsu, who was still wearing his sweatshirt, but he didn't tell anything as he liked seeing her wearing his clothes:"Yep, I'm happy that Hydreigon is slightly unruly when he flies, so Zoro doesn't sleep and I have fun. Him and Ban don't do anything but laugh at me, so I deserve my revenge." Raihan sighed:"If you don't admit some things that are clear, you deserve it a bit." Seikatsu grumbled:"Don't start it, you too. I don't throw you down just because I wanna see Iris crying, as she had ruined my welcoming with my Pokémon and my grandpa." Raihan held her tightly:"Look, I was widely awake when you kissed my cheek, huh? I'm more than sure that I didn't hallucinate." Seikatsu blushed:"You were sad for something that you didn't want to tell me, so I had to do something."-"A hug was enough, you know it."-"Fine, next time I won't even touch you, you ungrateful!"-"I've never said that I disliked it! All the opposite, I must say!" Seikatsu gave up, also because she knew that wearing that sweatshirt didn't make her believable in denying.