Chapter 29: The pre-final

After Seikatsu's victory, Leon went to the battlefield and took the role of the MC, and took both Raihan and Seikatsu's wrists:"Good, ladies and gentlemen, the final will be tomorrow between our Dragon Tamer Raihan, and our Multiple Champion Dragon Master from Hoenn, Seikatsu!" In her head, Seikatsu was already planning how to defeat Raihan: Latios through telepathy told her that the boy had his eye which was falling easily on her neckline, but instead of getting angry she smiled instead, pretending for the audience, then:"Sorry Lee, but you're pulling my arm and I'm about to not touch the ground anymore." Leon noticed that he was lifting Seikatsu :"Oh sorry, I forgot that...!" Raihan whitened and shutted him up:"Leon, don't tell her she's short. She beats your ass up." Leon let them go, and meanwhile they were going towards the dressing rooms, having Seikatsu walking in front of them, and Raihan obviously wasn't looking away from her, as Leon was trying to look at him meanwhile he was talking:"Bro, I can't tell her she's small otherwise she kills me, but you can? Without even paying any consequence?" Raihan nodded:"Sure, because unlike you, she's lost her mind over me. So, there's no comparison between me and other people, especially between me and you." Leon grumbled, then:"Could you at least have the decency to look at my face instead of keeping your gaze to her ass?" Raihan laughed:"Why not? If I can look at her without risking a slap, I do it. Seika, it's like this: she's selective." Leon rolled his eyes:"You're hopeless."-"Never like you with developing orienting sense." Leon was about to talk back, but Raihan had got it right, and from the wall popped out Banette:"Raihan uses truth, and it's super effective! Ha ha ha!" Then he disappeared into the wall with the same speed which he had appeared, leaving Leon speechless and perplexed.

Seikatsu found Raihan beside her, meanwhile they were going out:"So Seika, have you seen that with a proper kiss you win?" Seikatsu blushed, then:"If I would have thought about it, I would have lost, dummy." She didn't say it with a mean tone, but more awkwardly, and Raihan laughed about it:"Well, tomorrow you're gonna face me. Good luck kiss tomorrow, too?" Seikatsu started to think about it: from one side, she wouldn't had felt bad to recieve more, but from the other side she knew that on a strategic level, Raihan was playing on her embarassment. It was true: Raihan had the sentimental and physical side, that was causing her a hurricane of unique emotions and her lack of handling them, could really made her life hard, counting also that Raihan wasn't a newbie at all and he wasn't to be underestimated, although he had defeated a Gym Leader and his pupil who had become Champion. Moreover, Raihan had learnt a lot from her: he observed all of her matches, understanding that Seikatsu aimed to hit the sensorial points, like eyes and ears, to make panicking the opponent, although every Pokémon of her had its own individual and different battle style. Seikatsu knew that maybe the battle against him would had been the hardest one, but she decided to play on the emotional and physical side too: she wouldn't had gone dressed inspired by Rayquaza, neither she would had worn Raihan's Gym uniform, but she had in her mind to keep being in line with the Dragon-Type, but with the mischievous and unbearable shades of the Ghost-Type.

When they came out from the Stadium, they found the various Gym Leaders and Drake, who got closer to his granddaughter as he was lighting his pipe:"Kiddo, you're beastly! Since you've won Indigo League, no one has ever gotten you on crisis! Damn grandkid! Anyway, tomorrow show that I'm the best Master of the Old Trio!" Seikatsu nodded:"Yep, and then I've told you that I would have sent you to the hospice." She said proudfully. Her, Raihan, Piers, Leon, and Drake went to drink something. Seikatsu that evening was a bit detached from Raihan, and she talked about it with Piers: she confessed him that the idea to battle him blocked her, in a certain sense, from stay in his company. Piers nodded and guessed that it was due to feelings that they could influence their pre-match relationship. She talked about their bet too, and Piers smiled:"You don't have any intention to renounce the bet, right?" She shook her head:"I've already thought where to bring him in order to go out officially as a couple." Piers smiled happily and honestly:"I'm happy to hear that! It's beautiful that the result won't change regardless of who wins. Anyway, I'll cheer for ya. Raihan has defeated me many times. Moreover, I want a re-match against you." Seikatsu smiled and gave him a handshake:"Deal! Anyway, thanks for cheering! Although it's a grudge towards Raihan."-"Come on, take it easy. You know that deep down, it's not just for that." Her and Piers were really similar, so they understood each other easily.