Chapter 41: Akala Island (Part 2)

Raihan got Seikatsu home, before going to Wela Volcano Park: he knew that when Seikatsu got that type of fear it was really hard for her, so he didn't feel to let her coming back alone. He wanted to stay beside her until she got herself back, but she had persisted to go on and that she would had watched him from home by the sharing sight of Latios and Latias. When they flew on Latios, Raihan held Seikatsu, cuddling her and scratching her undercut shave: as both had it, he knew how much it was relaxing. When they came home, Raihan put her on the ground:"Sure you don't want me to stay with you?" Raihan asked one last time, and Seikatsu smiled, nodding."Yeah, don't worry. I don't even feel to stay in front of Kiawe, as you two battle. I would like you to face him alone." Raihan raised an eyebrow:"Between you two happened something that you haven't told me?" Seikatsu knew that sooner or later she had to tell him:"Well, it didn't come to my mind to tell you, but simply two years ago I had a crush on him, but in the end I rejected everything and I closed up. He didn't seem someone for me, that's all." Raihan got surprised:"You didn't share your feelings? He didn't like you back? Or you got it by intuition?" Seikatsu made a three with her fingers to say the correct option:"I've no idea if he has ever liked me back. I've never thrown myself because I was rejected in past experiences, so I was afraid. Let's say that for one year and a half, I've avoided him a lot." Raihan got a bit astonished, then he giggled nervously:"Well, I'm happy that with me, things went in the opposite direction!"-"Yeah, cause I didn't think that could exist someone more stubborn than me." Raihan laughed:"I adore challenges, but especially I love winning them. And I must say that you've been my hardest challenge." Seikatsu smiled and got up on her tips to kiss him, but she wasn't able to reach his face: Raihan giggled and bent down to let her kiss him, then Seikatsu exclaimed:"Yep, but don't laugh cause I'm shorter than you!"-"Obviously, I laugh about it! Otherwise, what else can be funnier?"-"I kill you."-"Yeah, yeah, bring it on shorty." Seikatsu jumped on him, and Raihan noticed that Seikatsu was indeed strong and he had to fight a while before carrying her in her bedroom, then throwing her on the bed:"Well, I'm going to kick Kiawe's ass, see you later!" Raihan said, greeting her, meanwhile Banette and Zoroark came and threw on the bed, followed by Latios. Seikatsu observed Raihan going away, meanwhile Banette sat in front of her, and she hugged him like a plushie.

Raihan sent out Flygon and jumped on it, going to Wela Volcano Park, with Latias that was flying next to him, and she started to talk to him:"Are you worried about what happened between Seika and Kiawe?" Raihan jumped, as he wasn't so used to hearing her voice:"Not really. What happened between them it's not my business, and I see her completely in love with me, so I don't feel in a competition, but I don't wanna be bothered. I don't like Kiawe's attitude, but surely I don't need to get worry that he'll take her away from me, also because she clearly told me that she doesn't feel anything for him." Latias nodded:"Yes, let's show him what we are made of!" She said, making a pirouette in the sky, meanwhile Flygon let out a fightful cry, showing off determination. Raihan, even more determined, went to Wela Volcano Park on a zone where Kiawe was making some Alolan Marowaks dancing.

When Raihan got off Flygon, he and Kiawe changed the challening looks to each other but also of reciprocal scorn. The Trial Captain sighed, then:"My Trail, like Lana and Ilima's ones, has two Totem Pokémon that I alternate, and I choose to make them battle. But due to actual circumstances, where you affirm and boast so much to be a strong and skilled Trainer, this time I won't choose one, but you'll face both of them." Raihan grinned evilly:"You digged your own pit by yourself: the Double Battle is my speciality!" He exclaimed, and Kiawe made coming directly Totem Salazzle and Alolan Marowak, without doing the part of the reconising pics and sequences. In the meantime, Latias activated her sharing view with Latios, so Seikatsu could assist everything, also dialogues. Raihan sent out Flygon and Sandaconda, then exclaimed:"I'm not just a Dragon Tamer, but I'm phenomenal with Ground-Type too! Sandaconda, Sandstorm! Let's bury this fucking volcano!" Kiawe jumped, a bit scared by the enthusiasm and the feral state that Raihan assumed when he battled, meanwhile from Seikatsu's room, Zoroark with his mouth full of pop-corn exclaimed:"I'm always more sure that he must be sedated." Seikatsu nodded, and kept observing and eating pop-corn with her Pokémon, giving them to Latios by her hand, bringing them to his mouth.