Chapter 42: Akala Island (Part 3)

After the involuntary bath in the natural pool, Raihan and Seikatsu got ready to go for Mallow's Trail at Lush Jungle:"So, at this round, you'll come with me?" Raihan asked, taking her hand and pulling her against him to hug her:"Yeah, yeah, don't worry. I've recovered."-"Anyway, Kiawe liked you back. You could have experience! Let's say it wasn't true that he didn't like you back, why didn't you confess your feelings to him?" Seikatsu detached slowly from the hug, then she looked away:"He didn't seem so interested: he was so focused on himself for dancing and for the battles, that I felt as I was a shadow. I've always admired him for his passion, but deep down, I didn't feel he was the right one. Then, he didn't even try to look for me after I disappeared. He's never looked for me. Let's say that he hasn't been such a pain in the ass like you." Raihan giggled and put his forehead on hers:"But I don't think that this pain in the ass displeasures you in the end. Between Dragons is known that the most stubborn one wins, not the strongest one."-"Let's see if you say the same if I punch you between your legs." Raihan sighed, resigned:"Why you must be so drastic?" Seikatsu giggled:"Cause it's funny!"-"If I would had said something like this, that would be domestic violence."-"Come on, you know that if I hurt you, it's not on purpose!" Seikatsu exclaimed, hugging him, as he giggled resigned:"Eh, of course. Come on, let's go to Akala, I wanna get done with this island." Seikatsu nodded and the two jumped on Latios and went to Akala, at Lush Jungle: there besides Mallow, they met Kiawe and Lana too, and Seikatsu sighed when Zoroark hid behind her:"Seika, do you think the Totem Pokémon will be the same of two years ago?"-"I dunno, maybe. But you know it's not a Bug-Type."-"No, but it looks like one!" Raihan took that dialogue for understanding what he could use: he would had sent out Turtonator. Mallow walked Raihan for his Trial: he had to look for some specific ingredients to prepare Pokémon food that would had attracted the Totem Pokémon. Seikatsu followed him in the tall grass, with Zoroark turned into a Zorua on her shoulder, that jumped every time he saw a Fomantis:"Iiih! Similar Buggy!" He exclaimed each time, and Seikatsu exclaimed:"Zoro! Would you stop moving? Get off my head, big foxy of eighty kilograms!"-"I remember you that they're sixty kilograms of fur, not fat!"-"Yeah yeah, if you say so." Raihan giggled as he heard them behind his back, as Banette was useful by helping Raihan in a concrete way.

Once Raihan picked up all the ingredients, Mallow cooked the food in order to attract the Totem Lurantis, which came attracted by the smell:"AAAH! SIMILAR BUGGY!" Zoroark shouted, hiding behind Seikatsu, but Raihan didn't get intimidated and sent out Turtonator: Lurantis made the mistake to use Sunny Day, bringing forward Raihan's strategy, who ordered Turtonator to use Fire Blast and knocked out Lurantis. Kiawe got impressed, and he congratutaleted Raihan for Raihan's Pokémon, as he had a Turtonator too. Raihan got surprised as how Kiawe had changed attitude, but as Raihan saw him so on fire and focused on the battle he understood why Seikatsu held back: Kiawe was too much focused on himself and on his Pokémon, so he would had completely ignored Seikatsu. When he won, Mallow and Lana also congratulated him, then Mallow gave him the Grass-Type Z Crystal:"Now you can face Kahuna Olivia!" Raihan sighed, relieved."Yeah, I can't take going and coming anymore! Let's go! Where can I find her?" Latios told him:"I'm the one who flies, not you." Raihan giggled nervously, then Mallow told him:"Olivia is at Ruins of Life where is Tapu Lele. But there is this stockpot still full of food, it must be finished." Banette and Zoroark lifted up their ears, then Banette jumped into Zoroark's fur, which was sat on his four paws:"We'll take care of it! My pal, let's assault the stockpot!" The two let out a shouting battle, and then they jumped into the stockpot. Latios had been able to let out some portions for him and Latias on time, and also some for Turtonator, before the two black holes could jump into there. The Captains Trails trio looked astonished at Seikatsu, who said:"I give them food, it's them who has an endless anger! It would have been more econimic adopting a Snorlax." Zoroark and Banette looked at her, and they laughed. In the end, they complimented Mallow for her perfect cuisine.