Chapter 5: Seikatsu and Raihan vs Dynamax

Seikatsu and Raihan ran at breakneck speed to the city's entrance, which divided it from the Wild Area, followed by Banette, Zoroark and Latios who was flying with difficulty due to the big effort he had made to reach Galar. When they arrived at the stairway that led to the Wild Area, they saw that the noise was caused by Hydreigon's growls, which  under Dynamax's effect, had become giant. Seikatsu turned pale:"Oh fuck. I've given him my Pokéball! I wonder where all the others have gone!" Raihan looked at her, a little bit perplexed:"Huh? You don't have Pokéball with you? Anyway, don't worry girl! We'll find them! It's just this big fella monster that's messin'up. Let me take care of it: with Duraludon and his Gigamax we're gonna stop him!" Seikatsu blushed a little bit, but she had to deal with Zoroark and Banette, whose had their arms crossed and had a quite irritated and disapproving look:"Who told you that it wouldn't had been a good idea, giving something to that fatty beast which eats everything, mmh?"-"Yeah, just 'cause he made sweet puppy eyes, like he was cute, tender and cuddly! Moreover, he's not only supereffective against both Latios and Ban, but on me too, because he knows Pin Missle!" Seikatsu puffed, meanwhile Raihan made Duraludon letting out from his Pokéball, but Latios with a gesture made Raihan waiting before taking any action:"You two don't worry, I've got a plan and it'll work." Raihan smiled at her:"I wait for your orders. The Pokémon is yours, you know him and what to do. He can be the only one Pokémon that could make me and Piers getting along, I guess!" Raihan exclaimed, smiling. Banette sighed irritated instead:"What do you think to do? Go to punch him on the head, meanwhile you shout at him to stop, like you did with Kyurem years ago?" Raihan jumped by hearing Banette's sarcasm:"You seriously punched Kyurem?!" Seikatsu fussed:"Well yes, but I had my reason to do it. Anyway, no. I'm not gonna punch Hyde. So: Raihan, I have to ask you if you can borrow me Flygon, I have no idea where Noivern is and Latios is too much tired to fly without get injured. You distract Hyde with Duraludon, in the meantime with Flygon I'll get closer to him and jump on his back. Ban, you come with me: I'll Megaevolve you and you'll use Dazzling Gleam. The four times damage should help. Raihan, I'll give you a signal and you'll have to use a supereffective move with Duraludon. Everything's clear?" Raihan nodded, surprised by the exaggerated violence of Seikatsu, when Zoroark came to pat one of his shoulders:"Get used to, she doesn't train us, she beats up the shit out of us. But at least, we're very strong and hardly we get knocked out." Raihan smiled:"All right bud, if things go on this way... Go, Flygon! Well buddy, you remember Seika, don't you? So, you have to bring her and Ban close to Hydreigon, and take care of her and avoid any danger, clear?" Flygon nodded happily, letting Seikatsu to pet him, meanwhile Banette surrounded her shoulders with his arms, becoming a kind of a backpack and Seikatsu jumped on Flygon and he set off, immediately after Raihan made Duraludon coming inside back his Pokéball, then he activated the Gigamax, and Duraludon in his new form growled and got Hydreigon's attention. In the meantime, reporters with Leon came to comment the collaboration, unexpected, between the most powerful Dragon Master ever known and Raihan the Tamer of Dragon of Galar. Thanks to his Steel type, Duraludon was able to resist against Hydreigon's attacks, which got angrier and aggressive even more. Seikatsu managed to established the focus contact with Raihan's Flygon, making him trusting her and obeying to her commands. When she got close to Hydreigon's fur, Seikatsu and Banette looked at each other and nodded, then she jumped on Hydreigon and held on the Pokémon's fur. Banette, able to float, let her shoulders and lent her a hand to make her reaching to a more stable point. Zoroark, on Latios' back, was look outing and warned Raihan:"Seika and Ban have climbed him, but they're in a disadvantageous position! If Seika and Ban can't aligned mentally, they can't trigger Megaevolution!" Raihan understood, knowing exactly what to do:"Duraludon, make him getting close to you and block him! Keeping him until I'll tell you!" Duraludon provoked Hydreigon, which went violently against him as it was expected, and Raihan's Pokémon managed to block him. Seikatsu and Banette flew ahead, reaching a flatter and more stable position, although the nonexistent balance of Seikatsu. The girl got relaxed and triggered the Mega Stone, inserted as an eye in a bracelet dragon shaped: Banette Megaevolved, becoming stronger than before:"Good, you know what to do. When I'll be on Flygon, use Dazzling Gleam."-"Yes miss, got it!" Answered the Pokémon, doing the military salute. Seikatsu whistled and Flygon came to carry her up, but Hydreigon recognised the whistle and it seemed he got back on himself for half second, but the Dynamax's energy was too much strong for him to deal with, so he immediately lost control again. Zoroark made a sign to Raihan, so he understood to tell Duraludon to release Hydreigon and push him away. The Gym Leader didn't really need Zoroark's warning, as he immediately oredered to Duraludon to push Hydreigon away. When he was pushed away, Banette used Dazzling Gleam, creating a giant rainbow sphere, explosive and twice stronger than usual. The hit caused a terrible damage to Hydreigon, and Raihan ordered to Duraludon to use Max Wyrmwind to defeat the Pokémon definetely. With the last hit, Hydreigon got KO and back to his normal size. Banette saved himself using Phantom Force and appeared beside Zoroark, Latios and Raihan, then he noticed Leon and the group of reporters that were astonished by seeing the action:"Why such those dummy Magikarp's faces?" Banette commented, but Leon was way too enthusiastic:"I can't believe! Megaevolution can really contrast Dynamax?! I wanted to join the battle so badlyyy!"-"For Arecus sake, no. Luckily you didn't do that!" Commented Banette again, meanwhile Latios took Hydreigon with his psychic powers, and Seikatsu came down with Flygon, both uninjured. Raihan, after making Duraludon coming back to his size and pet him for his work, ran to them:"Seika, Flygon! I'm glad you're both fine! You've been really fantastic!" As the moment was acquiring romantic tones, Banette made disappearing the reporters with Phantom Force, but Leon avoided in time just to sneering alongside Zoroark. Seikatsu blushed a little bit:"Thank you for helping. I'm sorry that Hyde had caused so many problems. I've never used Dynamax, neither I'm interested to use it, so my Pokémon aren't used to deal with this energy. Then it was about a Pokémon that usually is aggressive on his own. Now what concerns me is to find the others. I wonder where they have been gone, even though they are all able to take care of themselves. My priority is to find my team to battle Milo, for now." Raihan nodded:"I see. I'm coming with you! Also because you don't know the territory, and I guarantee you that between me and Lee bro, I'm the best option with no doubt!"-"Cause you've got the minimum sense of orientation?"-"Huh? No, I am in general." Seikatsu held back her laughs, but Raihan kept his show going on:"Well, that's the truth, girl. It's about being honest." Raihan liked seeing Seikatsu giggling for his self-esteem, meanwhile Leon was glaring at him: he was the Champion and he wanted to impose himself, but Raihan for orientation beat him on every side, alogside Dragon-Type's specialization.