Chapter 3: Fifteen years later (Part 1)

Raihan let out a frustrated gasp meanwhile he was scrolling on his social media, lying down on his bed, hoping to find Seikatsu, but after two hours he didn't manage to find anything: the call he had with her through Leon's phone had woken up in him a sleeping curiosity, especially his desire to redeem himself for the favour she had given him fifteen years before. For Raihan that Trapinch was the answer to everything: turning into Flygon, he found himself owing a Ground-Dragon Type not only able to make sandstorm, but he was also fast and strong. He managed to build up a strong strategy using atmospheric conditions, putting in situation even more his opponents, inflicting more damages due to the sandstorm, meanwhile Flygon could attack without any problem, as he could hide and with the red membrane that covers his eyes he could see safely. Thanks to his strategy, Raihan had been able to make his way through Pokémon battles, reaching out to be the number one rival of the Champion, becoming the second strongest Trainer of Galar and the last Gym Leader, thus the one who had caused trouble to anyone who could try the Gym Challenge. Actually some days for him were basically dead, because many Gym Challengers gave up after challenging Kabu or due to a block that could last large periods against one Gym in particular, and fatality his Gym was going through a dead period, characterized by constant training of his Trainers. If it wouldn't had been for the Dragon Master Tournament, Raihan wouldn't even had the will to get up from his bed or take a shoot for his typical selfies. Anyway, after spending two hours checking on girls' profiles who shared the name with Seikatsu and pages dedicated to Champions in general, Seikatsu was basically untraceable, but at least he had time to allow himself focusing on those researches, even though they were unsuccesful: the homonymous girls of the Dragon Master didn't have any trait that could associate them to her, except for those with brown hair and green eyes, the only traits that Raihan could remember, but those girls didn't have in their pics Pokémon that might be Dragon, Ghost or Dark-Type. None of them had a Banette, a Zorua or Zoroark, and not even a Latios. He found pics of smiling girls alongside Pokémon that weren't correlated with her, like for example Clefaury, Jigglypuff, Sylveon and other Fairy-Type Pokémon or other types that surely weren't her topic. Raihan remembered that Seikatsu was wearing with different shades of purple, and she didn't seem to him the type of person who could had become a pink fanatic by aging up like Opal. The other girls had hair and eyes with completely different colours instead, but then Raihan had doubt if growing up Seikatsu had the idea of dyeing her hair, thing that made him panicking, but then he noticed that none of those profiles hadn't big numbers of followers neither he saw any commemorative pic about winning a Pokémon League in any region, a very weird thing for a Multiple Champion of her caliber. Raihan puffed irritated and got up on his back, sitting with crossed legs on the bed, letting fall on it his Rotom Phone, with all of his hopes to see Seikatsu's face before meeting her in first person, dead and buried. He looked at the clock and he saw that was 11AM: he had to hurry up to fall asleep, because the next morning he had to wake up early to make the Stadium the best to host the other  Dragon Masters, but sleep wasn't coming and his curiosity about Seikatsu was rotting his brain out:"Gnnn! Aaaaaaargh! It's not possible! In fifteen years I've never wondered so much about her, and now I can't control myself! What's wrong with me, huh? May I should had accepted Seika's number when Lee asked me to take it, but I don't wanna make her thinking wrongly... Uff, what can I do? Seika isn't on socials, it's clear. What if I just look her name? May I can find something online, not necessarily on socials." Raihan took back his phone, meanwhile Duraludon, which was trying to sleep, jumped and looked at him with a tender expression, because he saw his trainer being prey of a never-ending curiosity, and if Raihan wouldn't had managed to find his answers he would had exploded. Duraludon felt happy for one side to see Raihan in that way, because even though he was very succesful and popular among girls and he dated some, no one never intrigued him like that elusive Dragon Master who threatened Leon to kick his ass, even if she had to pay with pubblic disapproval. In the end, Raihan found some articles dated between four and five years ago, where they talked about Seikatsu as the saviour of Hoenn's region from destruction, almost caused by the fight between Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, awaken up in their primal forms by Team Magma and Team Aqua. Seikatsu stopped them by evoking Rayquaza, and she was the only one person that Rayquaza had ever listened to, besides being the only one able to ride it and Megaevolving it after some centuries. Raihan read all the Hoenn's articles completely immerged and amazed, because at that time Seikatsu was just fifteen and also risked her life, and the two evil teams' leaders had to be hidden from Seikatsu's Banette, which was so much corroded by grudge towards them, that he became unmanageable at their sight. Raihan got impressed, also because when he was fifteen he was a Gym Challnger and when he was seventeen he was already a Gym Leader since one year, and he never risked his own life in a fight between giant and pissed off Legendaries Pokémon. He read some articles dated four years before, where she was in Unova and she calmed down Kyurem, helped by both Reshiram and Zekrom; then he read the most recent articles that were dated a couple of years before, where Seikatsu managed to stop Yveltal in Kalos region then she extirpated Team Rocket from Alola's region forever. He found another article that was talking about how she tamed Giratina, keeping Team Galaxy away from it and from taking advantage of Giratina's powers in order to reset both world and universe from zero. Raihan read every article from the beginning to the ending, getting impressed both by the girl's actions and by the pics where she was petting giant beasts like Giratina, Rayquaza and Kyurem like they were drooly little Yampers:"There's no doubt, Seika really deserved her Dragon Master title. I can't wait to challenge her! Oh fuck, it's 2AM already?! Imma about waking up in four hours! I must sleep right now!" Raihan put his phone on silence and tried to fall asleep as fast as possible.