Chapter 11: Seikatsu vs Kabu

The last night, Seikatsu and Raihan came back to the hotel very late, between half past three and four o'clock am, and when Seikatsu woke up in the morning, it was almost 11AM. Raihan was basically laying down on her completely, laying on his chest and half on the girl, and he was squashing her. Seikatsu tried to call Latios telepathically, but the Eon Pokémon was so tired that he didn't answer. Banette was on the bed, and Seikatsu tried to crawl a bit and extended her arm towards him. She managed to grab him and started shaking him, trying to wake him up and progressively increasing violence. Banette woke up jumping, a bit scared, then he looked at his Trainer half squashed by Raihan. With imploring eyes, she pointed the snoring boy, telling him to move him away from her. Banette sighed, giggling and taking Seikatsu's phone according to snap some shoots of her and Raihan. Meanwhile, she rolled her eyes, grumbling and scowling at him, then Banette moved Raihan and Seikatsu crawled out. As she took her breath back, she got up and went to take a shower.

As the water was flowing on her, Seikatsu started to do the only thing that it's done during shower, besides cleaning up: over-thinking, in an exaggerated way and without any control, about her life conditions. Seikatsu never thought that she could attract someone, or better she had hoped when she had some crushes, but those boys weren't the right ones, as her three trusty Pokémon told her, but she never understood how it was possible to never being loved back. She convinced herself that it was better closing up, building a shell that rejected anything related to that state of mind, although in those two years she had felt really lonely, even though her Pokémon were with her, then Raihan reappeared randomly in her life and it seemed that he truly cared about her. Seikatsu found weird that a boy was attracted to her, especially if he was from a region where being at the attention's centre was normal. She sighed: Seikatsu knew that apparently she was arrogant, exagerately self-aware of her strength, apparently confident, but a couple of cameras and reporters for an interview were enough to trigger her an axiety attack. Seikatsu knew she could be the opposite of being cold and aggressive, so Raihan could be different from how he showed off himself, too.

Raihan woke thirty minutes later, when he heard suffusedely the hair dryer. After satting, he looked at his phone and whitened: it was really late, and messages got accumulated: they had to go to Wyndon for the Tournament's opening and for the extraction of the first matches, then he received a message from Kabu, where he told him that after lunch he would had challenged Seikatsu, then he had texts from Allister and Bea where they asked with whom Seikatsu would had challenged. Raihan wasn't awake for even ten minutes, and he didn't have no idea how to reply, plus seeing Seikatsu with cleaned and untied hair, covered by a towel only, the blood didn't reach his brain at all. Seikatsu looked at him, almost irritated:"What? You've never seen a girl before?" Raihan shooked his head, turning it from the opposite side, for respect:"Yeah of course, but simply I find weird that a girl all nerves and reserved like you hasn't slapped me, as I've looked at you." Seikatsu sighed, covering Banette with the sheets:"At this point, I don't waste strength. I preserved it to battle Kabu instead." Raihan giggled:"Or maybe 'causa you like that I look at you." Seikatsu blushed, but tried to keep serious:"Tsk, I don't have anything different from other girls. Maybe the only difference is that I have a bit more weight than usual, but regarding other sides, I don't have anything special." Raihan shrugged:"It doesn't matter to me. I mean, I won't cry for that. It's not a deal-breaker. Plus, I told you: you're more interesting than other girls. Which girl would have the courage to punch Kyurem on its eye? Beyond that, many of them accepted just 'cause I'm Raihan the Dragon Tamer, historical rival of the Champ and last Galar's Gym Leader. I attract more superficial folks than interesting ones, and you don't know how boring it is." Seikatsu got dressed and Banette riemerged from the sheets, with Latios that was constantely telling her to give Raihan a chance, and Banette winked at her to underline that something between her and Raihan had to explode. She sighed and went to take her brush, then she came back to Raihan meanwhile she was cleaning it, sitting behind him and she started brushing his hair. Raihan jumped:"How's that one moment you're acid and immediately after you're adorable? I've met Dragon-Types Pokémon less confused than you." Seikatsu sighed:"You're full of tangles, and it's indecent."-"Aww, just for the tangles, right?"-"Be happy with that. I've been too much kind for today." Raihan giggled:"All right, as you say so." Seikatsu kept brushing his hair, avoiding pulling it. Raihan got relaxed, happily and blessed by the attentions she was reserving just for him, when a Leon's text brought him back to reality:"Oh fuck, Seika we must hurry up. We must go to battle Kabu than running to Wyndon, 'cause there're gonna be presentations and extractions! And we must wear a special outfit too." Seikatsu sighed:"All right, I'm done here." Raihan didn't even tied up his hair, he barely got changed instead of going in pajama, then they ran to get lunch.

Making a hurry, Seikatsu took Raihan for his wrist and dragged him to the Motostoke Stadium, passing through the reporters and growling:"GET THE FALINKS OFF, FOR RAYQUAZA'S DAMN!" She exclaimed, with Raihan, who wanted to laugh for one side and afraid that the girl could shear off his wrist.

After chainging at the dressing rooms, Seikatsu went to the battlefield and found Kabu in front of her: knowing that he was kinda old, she made him a curtsy. The Gym Leader smiled:"I see your grandpa got you well-mannered, even though you're very confident." She nodded:"It depends from who is in front of me." She replied, then she saw at the stands there were Raihan with Banette on his shoulder, Piers with Zoroark, turned into a Zorua, on his shoulder, Latios and grandpa Drake. She smiled at all of them, then she looked at Kabu, and her Dragon's look turned on: the battle started. Seikatsu showed him how much she was strong: Greninja sent KO Torkoal just with Watershuriken, Inteleon did the same with Snipe Shot against Ninetails, Lycanroc Midnight Form defeated Arcanine with two attacks, Milotic showed to be more majestic than Salazzle, Jellicent knocked out Chandelure in a few, and soon they reached the battle between Gigamax Centiskorch and MegaTyranitar. Seikatsu made Tyranitar Megaevolved, but when she saw the giant Centiskorch, she paralized completely: the web... Galvantula... the sparkles... That viscous and disgusting sensation... Seikatsu widened her eyes and felt her breath getting heavier. Her heartbeat got faster: she was prey of pure terror.

From the stands, Zoroark cried:"DISGUSTING FIRE WORM!" He fussed, and as he wasn't able to hide in Piers' hair, he jumped in the hood of Raihan's sweatshirt. The two guys looked at each other perplexed, and then they looked at Drake:"Damnit! Seika is really afraid of Bug-Types!" Raihan tightened the stand's bar: he wanted to run to Seikatsu, shaking her and telling her to get herself together back and that she had already won. But he couldn't do it. Latios sighed, trying to keep calm, as he was afraid too, but he got over it, so he contacted Seikatsu:"Seika, don't be afraid: Tyra's with you. You can't lose." Tyranitar got close to her and shook her, then she got herself back:"I won't be defeated by a damn bug on fire, due to a stupid trauma that happened sixteen years ago! Tyra, finish it now!" Tyranitar threw Rock Slide on Centiskorch's face, then he trew it again, and the opponent got knocked out. Seikatsu came to the end of the battle gasping in fear, then Tyranitar went to her to cheer her up:"I'm fine, Tyra, thanks. You've been good." She said, petting him on his snout.

Seikatsu came to the locker rooms carried by Tyranitar, and Raihan ran to her all worried, kneeling down in front of her as he already did at Nessa's Stadium:"Seika, you all right girl? You've got no idea how I was tempted to throw myself in the battlefield and try to make you get back on yourself. Your grandpa told me that you're afraid of those Pokémon. Why haven't you told me? If I would had known it, I'd warned you about it." Seikatsu exhaled a long breath and extended her arms towards him, and he got that she wanted a hug. He directly picked her up, sitting on her place and putting her on his lap. She put her arms around his neck and started to sob in silence. Raihan sighed:"My girl, you've got many things to tell me. I don't read your mind, unlike Latios does." Seikatsu got away from him, jumping:"How do you know that?" She looked at him suspiciously, but he smiled as he wiped her tears away:"It's very easy: just observing the two of you. You and Latios look at each other in a way like you're saying something to each other. Then you got sane back when he's started looking at you. Also, Banette and Zoroark talk back to him, too, without having him saying anything. Moreover, he's a Psychic-Type too, I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to do that." She nodded:"Yeah, you're right. He's afraid of Bug-Types too. It's not a good story." Seikatsu put her head on his chest, and Raihan put his chin on her head:"We don't move until you don't calm down. Besides, Lee's always late. Plus, among us, as Dragon Tamer, you're the one who can brag the most, as you tamed the Legendary Dragons too. If you're in a bit late, it doesn't matter. If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine, but first, we wait for you to calm down." Seikatsu nodded and started to breathe slowly.

Piers was with Drake, outside the locker rooms, and he was holding Zoroark, always turned into a Zorua, which was shaking and panting. Piers was trying to calm him down, rocking him, as Drake and Banette were telling him what happened. The singer got shocked and worried for Seikatsu too, but when he saw her coming with Raihan, he smiled at her and gave Zoroark to her. She hugged and cuddled him tightly:"Chill Zoro, everything's fine and over." Zoroark looked at her and nodded, then he came back to his original aspect.

After the trauma, Seikatsu and Raihan greeted from Piers, and Seikatsu thanked him with a fast hug, then she and Raihan jumped on Latios flew fastly at Wyndon, and Drake left too by riding Salamence.