chapter 1

daphne was adopted when she was 3, her earliest memory is being in the larusso household which she now calls home

the larusso's wanted to adopt so that they could help others and considering they had a daughter the same age when they saw daphne was up for adoption they knew she was perfect.

daphne and sam do get along, they have their fights and all however they do love eachother and will have eachothers back no matter what.

daphne has known karate since she was 6 when daniel wanted to teach her and sam together how to defended themselves. she knows basic self defense however she has never been in a situation where she needed to use it.

usually when she gets into arguments she will humble the person with her words before they even think about laying a hand on her they've already gone.

however will daphne need to brush up on her self defense as who knows she might need it more than she thinks she does.

it's the day before summer break is over, daphne is at the country club with her mom, dad and her younger brother. her sister on the other hand is throwing a party at home and asked daphne to cover for her like she has been the whole summer.

daphne is sitting at a table next to her brother who is playing his stupid game on his ipad.

"why don't you look up from your screen for like 2 seconds and stop being such an ipad kid anthony?" daphne said rolling her eyes.

"shut the hell up, daphne" anthony said as daphne sighed.

daniel began to walk over to the pair. he looked at daphne "don't even try him he won't listen" she said and daniel sighed and sat down.

"hey, why don't you check out that magician over there?" daniel asked anthony.

"i'm on level 10." anthony replied his eyes not leaving his screen.

"come on you can play that game anywhere." daniel says. "i'm thirsty." anthony replies and daphne sighs.

"maybe if you took your eyes off your screen you'd see the bar over there." daphne said.

"yeah let's take a walk and go and get a couple of soda's." daniel said standing up and daphne stood up as well.

"yeah you guys have fun with that." anthony says and daphne walks away towards her mom full off pure annoyance.

"he's actually so ungrateful it's a joke, you know i don't particularly want to be here but at least i am taking it all in." daphne says walking up to her mom and amanda chuckles.

"you know, i would of killed to visit a club like h this at his age." daniel says coming up behind daphne.

daphne rolls her eyes as daniel explains where he spent his summer as a child.

daphne searches around for anybody she may be able to make conversation with as she spots aisha and her dad walking over.

"larussos!" she hears him call which immediately makes daniel and amanda turn around to see them walking over.

"hey you still loving that competition?" isaiah asks. "you know it, isaiah." daniel responds.

"hey aisha! how are you?" daphne asks aisha as she stands next to her.

"i'm good. how are you?" she asks. "i'm alright." daphne responds smiling.

daphne always felt bad for aisha. she was always being picked on at school by a bunch of jerks. daphne knew aisha for a long time, her and sam where friends with her since they were young. aisha and sam were always closer however daphne still considered aisha as one of her bestfriends.

"hey, where's samantha? i feel like i haven't seen her all summer." aisha asks and i turn to look at my parents pretending that i have no idea.

"she's with her grandma." amanda says cutting daniel off before he tells the truth. he doesn't know the real real truth tho. i begin to look around again acting clueless.

we say our goodbyes as aisha and her dad walk off and my parents drinks are served and i grab my self a soda leaning against the bar.

"with her grandma?" daniel asks. "what am i supposed to say, she's hanging out with her new friends?" amanda says.

"she should be here. she gets to see her stupid friends everyday." daniel says. "period." daphne says opening her soda.

"someone's in a mood. what's going on with you?" amanda asks.

daniel tries to play it off but me and my mom both know something is bothering him. "alright, you remember that guy from my highschool who's car i just fixed for free?" daniel says.

"yeah, the blond pretty boy that you beat in that tornument." amanda says and i let out a laugh at my dads face.

"actually, i never remember calling him 'pretty'." daniel says.

"he is pretty i'm not gonna lie" i say walking away to sit down with my brother.

before i can say anything to my brother he begins to yell "dad where the hell is my drink? hurry up." and i sigh. "anthony shut up and get it yourself." i sigh.

we decided to leave early, as i'm getting in the car i text sam so that she knows to tell her friends to leave.

daphne
we're on our way home early
delivered

as we pull up outside our house we begin to hear music and see a bunch of cars outside. i immediately face plant as i see my parents confused.

"what is all this?" daniel says. "i have no idea." amanda replies. "daphne do you know what's going on?" daniel asks turning back to look at me.

"no. i have no idea." i respond shrugging my shoulders.

as we begin to get out of the car i begin to walk to the front door and i head straight to my room.

around 20 minutes later i hear somebody hurts through my door as i am laying on my bed scrolling through tiktok.

"why the hell didn't you warn me they were coming home early?" sam yelled.

"woah. easy now." i say sitting up holding my hands up in surrender. "if you had checked your phone you would know that i did." i say as sam pulls out her phone sees the message and instantly rolls her eyes.

"what did dad say to you?" i asked sitting up more looking at her as she shook her head.

"he just told me that i should've told him or mom i was inviting over my friends." she said looking down.

"no way didn't i say the same thing? oh wait i did." i say smiling and sam scoffs standing up.

"ok i get it, you were right.. again. goodbye" she says slamming my door.

"someone's in a mood." i mumble to myself before laying down again watching tiktoks.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

HI IM SO SORRY THIS IS SUCH A WEIRD CHAPTER it's almost just like setting the scene i guess? idk anyways i'm still thinking when should daphne and robby meet like should they meet before he joins miyagi do or what? no clue what to do anyways see u soon <3