chapter 4

it's a monday morning and i'm sat at the table as tired as ever

it's a monday morning and i'm sat at the table as tired as ever. my dad pacing back and fourth waiting for sam to come downstairs.

"she's still pissed at you by the way." daphne says.

"thanks for that. you are making me feel so much better." daniel says. "of course anytime." she smiles.

"hey sam. banana-rama chocolate chip pancakes are up." he yells placing the pancakes on the table as anthony walks in.

"oh sweet! cha-ching!" anthony says. "hey, remember save some for your sister. you know those are her favourites." daniel says.

"oh, like i don't like pancakes?" anthony says. "come on sam you're missing out." daniel yells as daphne places a pancake on her plate.

"nice! pancake taco." anthony says. "ew you're actually so gross." daphne says.

"come on, dude." daniel says in disgust. "seriously?" daniel says.

"he's your child not mine." daphne shrugs as sam begins to make her way down the stairs towards the front door and she slams it shut before anybody can say anything.

"told you, she's still pissed at you." daphne said and daniel rolled his eyes.

daphne, miguel, demetri and eli are sat in the library catching up on homework as miguel tells us his mom has stopped him from taking karate classes.

"so that's it. no more karate?" demetri asks.

"i guess so." miguel responds as he continues writing. "it's probably for the best. it was starting to boost your confidence." demetri says.

"isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" daphne says.

"no. what has confidence ever gotten anybody apart from a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?" demetri says.

"well, i thought it was pretty cool how you stood up to kyler." eli says.

"you guys im actually so mad i missed this because i would've humbled him so fast and none of this would of happened." daphne said.

"ok whatever sure you could. but let me ask you what's the best superpower you could have?" demetri asks.

"super strength." miguel states. "wrong. invisibility. super speed in a close second so you can run away fast." demetri says.

"run away from who?" kyler says coming up behind daphne and eli who are sat across from demetri and miguel.

daphne groans "kyler go away man nobody wants you here." she states as they all grab their backpacks and begin to leave.

"we were just leaving." miguel says and daphne follows all of them before eli gets grabbed by kyler.

"hey, where are you going? oh look at this freak." kyler says grabbing eli by the back of the head.

"kyler, what the fuck." daphne says as kyler and bucks begin to laugh. "oh shit!" kyler says.

"what kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?" kyler says. "i'm sure there are many people who would want to kiss him over you asshole." daphne says glaring at him.

"oohh." brucks says as kyler slaps eli out of the way.

"what'd you say there daphne?" kyler says moving closer towards her.

"leave her alone kyler." miguel says.

"haven't had enough 'Rhea?" kyler says as brucks pushes me out of the way.

kyler then slaps miguel around the face with hard force making him turn around and walk away "get out of here loser." kyler says.

daphne loses it and she pushes him back making his eyes widen. "i have no idea what my sister sees in you." she spits before walking away.

SAMS POV

i'm sitting in the movie theatre with kyler as he puts his arm around me i try my best to focus on the movie.

"this is so sad right?" he said trying to make conversation.

"just watch the movie." i say not in the mood to speak to him at all after i saw what he did to my sister and her friends.

"we don't actually have to watch the movie." he says and he leans into my cheek and i quickly move my head away from him.

"what's wrong?" he asks. "i saw what you did to my sister and her friends in the library." i say and he scoffs.

"oh. daphne and 'Rhea? we're just messing with them. we're all friends." he said obviously lying. daphne would never be friends with somebody like him.

"that is obviously not true, daphne is not your friend." i say before turning back to the movie.

he moves his arm from around me and then slowly begins to move his arm up my leg.

"kyler, stop it." i say and he doesn't stop so i use my hand to grab his arm and fling it back towards him and then grab his other arm. as i stand up he grabs my wrist and i pull him back and push him into the chair. "i said stop it." i say before grabbing my back and walking out.

  DAPHNES POV

it's the next morning and daphne is sitting at the table for breakfast. "oh, come on. you're still upset about cole?"amanda says speaking to daniel as daphne tried not to listen and focus on eating. it wasn't until anthony came walking in that daphne snapped into reality.

"a dry english muffin? what is this, afghanistan? i'll take a burrito." he says sitting down. "anthony shut up." daphne said.

"hey, this isn't a restaurant." daniel said and his eyes widened as sam sat down next to me.

"morning, honey." amanda said smiling at sam. "morning. what, no banana-rama pancakes today?" she replied smiling.

"are you kidding? i'm just about to whip up a batch right now." daniel says grabbing a pan.

"i thought this wasn't a restaurant." anthony said and for once daphne agreed with him. "for real" daphne said shaking her head.

"just eat your muffin. ok?" daniel said grabbing the milk.

"hey, sam it's gonna be hot again this weekend. wanna invite kyler over for a swim?" daniel said and daphnes head whipped towards sam as she raised her eyebrows.

"i don't think kyler's gonna be around anymore." sam said and daphne sighed of releif. "thank god." daphne said out loud and sam chuckled.

"don't look too excited, dad" sam said smiling.

"what? what excited? who's excited? what?" daniel said and sam laughed at him pretending to be sad.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

robby & daphne will meet again soon i promise but he's like barely in the first half of season 1 so it's really hard to write. anyways until next time 😉