chapter 29

"there's a reason miyagi do is difficult to learn

"there's a reason miyagi do is difficult to learn." robby says as him and daphne walk up and down in between the team showing them the moves.

"these blocks are incredibly precise. each one is destined to ove come a specific attack." robby says before turning to face tory.

"show me, wax on, wax off." he says and she does blocking his punches.

daphne clears her throat causing robby to turn around.

"the more you learn miyagi do, the tougher you are to defeat." she says as robby stands next to her.

"except for one tiny flaw." kreese cuts in.

"their entire style is reactive, which means all their moves are counter moves. that means that we are in control. and we can use that to set traps." kreese says and daphne nods.

"show me paint the fence." robby says to tory who nods and shows him however he sweeps her off her feet so she lands on the ground.

"sorry, just part of the lesson." robby says smiling and daphne's brows furrowed.

what was he doing.

before you know it tory grabbed his arm pulling him down with her before rolling over straddling him holding her arm up ready to throw a punch.

"enough." kreese says causing tory to look up at him.

"nichols, in my office." he says cussing the girl to frown before getting up.

"continue the lesson." kreese says before leading tory away.

after the lesson when they were cleaning up daphne went up to robby.

"what was that about?" she asked and he turned his head.

"what?" he asked and she looked at him and tilted her head.

"the thing with tory, you were giving eyes." she says as she looks towards her.

"no i wasn't. and if i was why does it matter to you?" he asked but before she could respond he realised.

"oh, i see. are you jealous?" he said smirking.

"no, i just wanted to know, that's all." she says before walking away.

"right." he says dragging out the end of the word.

daphne wanted to clear her head, so she went for a walk around the local park. this was the only free time she would get if she continued staying at cobra kai.

as she turned a corner she saw a small boy running towards her.

"hey!" he said as he continued running towards her she stopped in her tracks not sure what he was running from.

as he reached her he grabbed onto her arms looking at her with pleading eyes.

"are you okay?" she said as he panted trying to catch his breath.

"you've got to help me." he said.

"help with what?" she asked and she looked over and in this distance there was four boys running towards them in the distance.

"them, please." he said.

"uh huh." she muttered before walking forward squinting her eyes to see if that's really who she thought it was.

"anthony?" she said as he began to slow down.

"you know him?" the boy next to her asked as she walking towards the running boys.

"daphne." anthony said as he stood behind his friends.

"isn't this your sister?" one of anthony's friends said and anthony nodded his head.

"what are you doing? are you chasing this kid?" daphne said stepping closer to her brother and his friends.

"no." anthony said obviously lying.

"seriously anthony?" daphne said before his friends spoke up.

"what are you gonna do about it? tell your mommy and daddy." anthony's blonde friend said causing daphne to roll her eyes.

"like they would want to talk to her right now anyway." anthony said causing his friends to laugh.

"yeah, didn't you run away or something?" one of anthony's friends said causing daphne to sigh running her hands through her hair.

"ok, look you all need to go home right now before i do something i'll regret." daphne said clenching her fists with anger.

"i'm so scared." one of anthony's friend said sarcastically.

"you should be, now go home and leave this kid alone." she said.

"go." she said as they all turned around walking away.

"thank you." the small boy spoke up looking at her.

"it's no problem. i'm daphne." she said and he smiled at her.

"kenny." he said.

"i like your costume." she said smiling and he looked down.

"thank you." he said.

"do you want me to take you home?" she asked and he nodded.

so that's what daphne did, she walked the boy home before heading back to the cobra kai dojo and she told robby about her encounter with her brother.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻
i wanted anthony and daphne to have the interaction anyways idk this chapter is weird idk!!!
until next time ;)