chapter 18

we are in the middle of warm ups, sam and robby nowhere to be seen

we are in the middle of warm ups, sam and robby nowhere to be seen. they were supposed to be helping me lead.

half way through warm ups demetri spots something in the rocks.

"hey guys check it out." he says causing daphne to walk over to stand behind him to look at what he's

"no way." she says before the door opens and robby and sam walk out coming up next to daphne to see what it is.

"is that mr miyagi's medal of honour?" sam says as demetri hands it to her.

"that's crazy. we looked all over for this." she says turning to look at robby who smiles awkwardly back at the girl.

"huh. must've been here the whole time." he says and daphne watches him with furrow brows. he is definitely lying.

daniel had his students in the dealership to practice washing the cars for movements.

daphne sighed, why was she even doing this? she already knew how to and she didn't want to spend anymore extra time near robby and sam when she didn't have to.

robby and sam had been going to the beach in the mornings to practice their routine but daphne knew there was something else going on. and this morning for daphne, the worst thing that could've possibly happened, happened. she walked in on them.

daphne walked into the kitchen to grab something for breakfast as she saw robby and sam standing there, kissing.

"woah, i am so sorry." she said as they both pulled apart looking at her embarrassed.

"i'll um. leave you guys to it." daphne said clearing her throat before quickly walking away as she walked through the living room she saw her parents sitting with an unfamiliar woman on the couch.

"hey, daphne." daniel said causing daphne to stop in her tracks.

"this is shannon, robby's mom." daniel said and daphne smiled.

"oh hi. i'm daphne it's nice to meet you." she said smiling and shannon smiled back.

"i'm uhm. really tired so i'm going to uh. head upstairs, it was nice meeting you though." daphne said her voice breaking a little bit before she quickly walked upstairs slamming her bedroom door shut and she began to let out small sobs.

she knew this would happen and she'd braced herself for it for the longest time. but she didn't want to actually see it. she didn't want to see them together.

later daphne gets a knock at her door which woke her up from her nap.

sooner or later sam walks in.

"hey daphne." she says. and she sits on the end of her bed.

"hi." daphne says sitting up looking at sam. "you alright?" she asks.

"yeah. uhm, i'm really sorry about what you saw earlier." sam says looking down and daphne is now reminded.

"oh. it's fine don't worry about it, i wont tell mom and dad don't worry." daphne says causing sam to smile.

"thanks uhm. moon's having a party tonight and she asked me to invite you. you wanna come?" she asks and daphnes face lights up. she needs a distraction from everything going on.

"yes. i'll be ready in 10." daphne says shooting up from her bed heading to her closet and sam chuckes and leaves the room as daphne gets ready.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

hiiii ok so i has to put like ep 8/9 together then i'm gonna do the party on a seperate chapter bc i think it'll be fun! then the school fight is coming up ahhh i'm still deciding what i want to do! anyways until next time ;)